Technical Support v2 [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

Hello, i think there is a bug relating to ditto. When ditto switches into mega rayquaza, the game freezes and even reconnecting to the server does not fix the issue. I was unable to get a replay as the whole game freezes but I took a screenshot of the frozen screen. Not sure if the mega rayquaza has to be X1 attack and speed after dragon dance but this freeze interaction happens everytime

Attachments

I’m having trouble getting my teams back. I’ve saved them onto pastebin but when I paste the teams in the restore lost teams thing and then click exit there are no teams there and I have no idea what to do. I’ve tried multiple times but it never works.

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Live Chat Contributor
PS Admin
I’m having trouble getting my teams back. I’ve saved them onto pastebin but when I paste the teams in the restore lost teams thing and then click exit there are no teams there and I have no idea what to do. I’ve tried multiple times but it never works.
Click "Backup/Restore all teams", paste your backup in the box, click "Save". If you are doing that, or that doesn't work, contact me on discord: HoeenHero#5770 so I can take a closer look at the issue.

Click "Backup/Restore all teams", paste your backup in the box, click "Save". If you are doing that, or that doesn't work, contact me on discord: HoeenHero#5770 so I can take a closer look at the issue.
I realized doing ctrl + a also copied a bunch of other junk such as the pastebin title, the stuff encouraging you to sign up for pastebin etc. I deleted some of the stuff but didnt catch all of it so when i did that and pressed save the teams appeared. thank you.

hello im having issues logging in to my old account, i used to play this years ago and had a name attached to a password that i saved that matches my name here (the site even states ive been there since 2014) yet that password doesnt work and i have no way of recovering it. is my username just gone for good now or is there a way to recover it?
i know i could just make a new name but i did that last time and forgot as it was a throw away name kind of thing and im running out of usernames i use

yes ive read prior posts before posting this

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Live Chat Contributor
PS Admin
hello im having issues logging in to my old account, i used to play this years ago and had a name attached to a password that i saved that matches my name here (the site even states ive been there since 2014) yet that password doesnt work and i have no way of recovering it. is my username just gone for good now or is there a way to recover it?
i know i could just make a new name but i did that last time and forgot as it was a throw away name kind of thing and im running out of usernames i use

yes ive read prior posts before posting this
Make a password reset request: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...-contacting-upper-staff.3538721/#post-6227626

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)