The Battle Factory Tournament [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
won't be hard to schedule with chieliee, but nevertheless I'm gonna john him until the weekend

Lost to Masterful 2-1. Our first two games were haxxy as hell, but the last one was a pretty good game.

With the genies, are they considered incarnates or therian forms? (Will message Marshall.Law in my break)

Edited: Contacted Marshall.Law just now.

Last edited:

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
With the genies, are they considered incarnates or therian forms? (Will message Marshall.Law in my break)

Edited: Contacted Marshall.Law just now.
Tornadus-Therian, Thundurus-incarnate and Landorus-Incarnate are all uber and therefore wouldn'tve been included in the randomization process.

Lost to arguably decisive hax in game 1. Game 2 had some hax too but was good from his side. Damn those hazards!

Lost in bo3, gl in the other rounds.

Last edited:

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
using a combination of scarf xatu, eviolite magneton, and (as Mew said above) an all-important crit on turn 2... I won. Sorry for hax

edit: er rather, that's game 1. best of 3... we're stupid.
editedit: won game 2 as well, thanks to mvp cloyster (and more hax, sorry again)

2-0 ggs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)