The CAP Kitchen: Non-Competitive Discussion Goes Here

Well here is the updated CaP size chart.

I haven't edited the sizes of any other CaP as I don't think anyone called me out on sizes.

Again, more detailed version here.

Well Crucibelle and her mega are only 4'3" and 4'7" respectively, which isn't that big.
And Colossoil is 8'08" and a whale so it makes sense he's really big.

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
Probably next to the place where the guy makes the flutes in OR/AS or for me in the dessert, I have no idea about X&Y though.

BP

Beers and Steers
is a Contributor to Smogon
Where would we find Crucibelle's mega stone in the games?
Kanto Region: On the 5th island of the Sevii islands. It would probably be by the ruins.

Johto Region: On one of the floors of Mt. Silver

Hoenn Region: Somewhere in Origin cave where you catch Kyogre

Sinnoh Region: Somewhere in Iron Island

Unova Region: On one of the ledges of Vicotry road

Kalos Region: Just outside of Geosenge town near the reflection cave

I don't think it should be female only. I actually see this design as far more sex-neutral than many other Yilx's designs and there are Pokemon like Machop or Jinx that veer heavily towards one sex design-wise yet can be both male and female.

I don't think it should be female only. I actually see this design as far more sex-neutral than many other Yilx's designs and there are Pokemon like Machop or Jinx that veer heavily towards one sex design-wise yet can be both male and female.
I agree but why are so many people just jumping to conclusion and calling it a 'she'?

I think the vaguely feminine design, Yilx's tendency to draw female art, and the "Belle" part of Crucibelle's name all influence people calling it "she" more than anything else.

Actually I'm pretty sure the female pronoun was there before the name poll and that a good amount of submissions used it as part of the name justification.

^This is true, I remember something about Crucibelle having been said to have a "siren" like pose, which is a part of the stigma maybe...? But I was digging through the threads, and have been unable to confirm this as of yet so, who knows. Probably just Yilx's characters being too gorgeous to be male

(arbitrary fidgit fanart incoming)

why is this picture so big ahhhh

'Have been practicing with some new software to attempt to get better at drawing with a tablet, out of that somehow came some Fidgit fanart that I'm a little proud of. Should probably make an art thread elsewhere at some point for this sort of thing, but hey.

Also yes, I did draw a creature with 8 limbs, made out of kid toys and googly eyes trying to be suave, what of it?

Last edited:

'Have been practicing with some new software to attempt to get better at drawing with a tablet, out of that somehow came some Fidgit fanart that I'm a little proud of. Should probably make an art thread elsewhere at some point for this sort of thing, but hey.

Also yes, I did draw a creature with 8 limbs, made out of kid toys and googly eyes trying to be suave, what of it?
can i get this on a valentines card by any chance? :3 Who could resist the charm of multiple arms done in fabulous art?

FriesforNapkins That's an adorable Fidgit! Is he looking for love?

Regarding the CAPs in general, it seems like we have 21 creatively-designed "cool fakeymans", as seen below:

*Ice locust (Syclant)
*Ankh-shaped mummy (Revenankh)
*Oak-armored dino? (Pyroak)
*Harvestman (Fidgit)
*Cosmic metamorphic rock... or something (Stratagem)
*Octopus pirate (Arghonaut)
*Spectral fox (Kitsunoh)
*Nimbus cloud sheep hydra (Cyclohm)
*Land narwhal who's good at basketball (Colossoil)
*Pistol shrimp (Krilowatt)
*Voodoo doll with a wand-like needle (Voodoom)
*Native American sand cat with an avian pelt (Tomohawk)
*Flytrap miko (Necturna)
*Cone snail with a lava lamp shell (Mollux)
*Seraphic moth of the night (Aurumoth)
*Snake with an apple for a tail (Malaconda)
*Frigatebird who works for various branches of the Marines (Cawmodore)
*Volcanic vampire squid (Volkraken)
*Giant stingray who started a religious cult (Plasmanta)
*Longboat dragon with terrapin legs (Naviathan)
*Slime mimic (Crucibelle)

I am curious to witness what we'll get next, but only time will tell.

EDIT: Apparently, Voodoom's needle is a wand or staff, rather than a sword. Thank you Jack Ferry for pointing that out.

Last edited:
Jack Ferry said:
can i get this on a valentines card by any chance? :3 Who could resist the charm of multiple arms done in fabulous art?
I don't see why not :P

I dunno though, I can probably fix it up to be on a Valentine's Day Card by the time that rolls around, I'll update somewhere if that turns out.

Integer Move said:
FriesforNapkins That's an adorable Fidgit! Is he looking for love?
Thanks! And, maybe not "looking" given it's eye situation, but yeah

I didn't know fidget had a drill on it's bottom I like how you included that.

All of this great discussion, and I just want another excuse to mention how I STILL want my Snugglow pillow pet.
CAP merch. Make it happen.

In my opinion, Crucibelle should be allowed to be either gender, but skewed towards being female.

Also I'm awkward and late because I was reading a previous page. I'm a dumb.

Pika Xreme Amusingly enough, Showdown's Dex depicts Crucibelle's gender ratio as one male to three females. As a character, she seems to have a vaguely feminine design like Necturna, who approaches the feminine appearance in a less subtle manner.

EDIT: Apparently, this is my 700th post. I'm not going to tag anybody because this is CAP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)