The Counterpick Tourney - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aeroblacktyl has been subbed in for Terraquazza
LonelyNess has been subbed in lucas69xx
Earthworm has been subbed in for WardeN

41 matches left with 6 days, hurry up people!

Also, if other people want to sub, please tell me.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
lost to earthworm in a game where i did my best to counter his kingdra but my passho heatran got flinched by waterfall "lol"

that makes it 4 tourney games in a row where i lost to some kind of luck

gl in next rounds

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I beat congratulatios 5-0, I had Bandape + Machamp, he didn't have any fighting resists... The battle wasn't much of a fight.

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Won against snorlax, my last pick kinda gave me a huge edge; gg.

Are you really really going to bitch about a crit even though you had nothing that could viably beat my last Pokemon and haxed me right after that, removing my lead and hurting another of my Pokemon without even losing HP? For god's sake man, I had Infernape there who could OHKO 4 of your Pokemon, and the two who weren't were either severely hurt or couldn't switch in.

Lol seriously I'm not even going to argue, your preparation would have mattered nothing because you had no freaking way of beating that god damn Infernape. So the huge hax was that instead of losing Heatran to a Machamp that would be left with like 10% and that was outsped by everything in my team, I lost it to a subsequent Tyranitar switch that didn't lose a single HP to Heatran and got 25% on my Skarmory. Don't blame your playing on being psychologically affected by crit, take your fucking loss.

I love how you put so many good arguments together. Whatever.

lost due to the gayest crit ever, seriously i predicted his lead, eved specifically to endure his best attack, and then a crit ruined the whole thing. after that i played pretty poorly and lost 2-0. gg i guess except not really cause that crit really pissed me off.

EDIT-yeah i am pretty pissed off, as i lost momentum from the start and played poorly as a result. it really irritated me that all my preparations and planning meant nothing because of pure bs hax.

EDIT2-first off, its called momentum for a reason. yes, i would have lost machamp immediately, but then i could react to your choice of switch much easier. also as you said you had a team advantage so it does make me angry that my preparations were swept aside due to a CH. take your stupid win

I have great availability today and tomorrow. I'm free right now. VMed my opponent again. Hoping he sees it and lets me know he's ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)