The Dreams and Nightmares of SkittyonWingull

Status
Not open for further replies.
For skitty:

I have had this weird nightmare where I am alone on a meteor in space. And soon another meteor comes and wipes me out by crashing in to me. It is really freaky because the feeling is just so weird and depressing. I usually get this dream when i am sick.

I once had a dream that one of my toys came to life so I jumped off my bunk bed and landed on the ground and then ran out of the room completely freaked out ( It was like nightmare meets sleepwalking).

I would like a skitty :) thanks

I'd like to receive the Wingull.

I have a dream where all Pokémon on Smogon's trade threads would be Full-Redis (including the giveaway ones) and all trade thread owners could trade with people who don't/can't RNG. Even if only for one day.

I have a dream where Brazil would host regional and national qualifying tourneys for the VGC 2012.

One time (along time ago but not too long) I would have nightmares about my baby mama cheating on me and going to jail. Well one day my baby mama got in an argument with someone in my mothers house (where we were staying at the time) and told her to leave. When she did she dissapered and left me with the kids (3 of them) and ran off with another guy. The guy was in a gang and blamed her for a robbery that he commited and she's still in jail for it....true story

One time (along time ago but not too long) I would have nightmares about my baby mama cheating on me and going to jail. Well one day my baby mama got in an argument with someone in my mothers house (where we were staying at the time) and told her to leave. When she did she dissapered and left me with the kids (3 of them) and ran off with another guy. The guy was in a gang and blamed her for a robbery that he commited and she's still in jail for it....true story
Skitty btw thanx

i would like the wingull plz if i can
i remember a day i had a dream that i was in a wreck and my mom who was injured in the wreck, had a broken foot.. and it turned out i woke up and i noticed my nightmare came true we actually had the wreck

(For Wingull)

I once dreamt that I was playing with my brother on a playground. Then, out of nowhere, a monster came along and snapped his neck. It really freaked me out because he was out of town at the time, but I eventually learned that he was okay.

Thanks to everyone the participated. The GA is over. For the first 5 winners of Skitty, contact Biosci. For the last 5 winners, contact Cereza.

For those who won Wingull, contact PoJ to find out who the distributors are for Wingull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)