The Egg Group Tournament [Round1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent my team in awhile ago under the proper format, before the deadline for sending in teams. Not sure what became of that.

Please dont battle unless you PM'd your team to me. Any wins or losses that are played with an unregistered team will be null.

I am also sorry for my inactivity the past few days. I have an end of term paper that i need to finish.

Have PM'ed opponent twice and still waiting for a response. I notice he hasn't posted in 15 days. I have sent my team in already, I just haven't been "greened" yet.

Ulquiorra and I could not find a time that was good for both of us. Sorry for that, our timezones were just to different I think. He send me this PM today:

Ulquiorra said:
I'll let you have the match since school's started and I won't be able to make the deadline tomorrow

I'm here, but my opponetns name is not green
I'm actually finished with the team, but when I sent it inn the first time I did something wrong. Then I forgot the whole tourney. I guess I'm going to send the team a bit later today, if it's not too late...

Ripchord and I were discussing a time to battle, but then he stopped sending me PMs, and i havent seen him on shoddy for a while

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Uhh that's because I haven't sent my team x_x

(My computer wasn't working for like twenty days over winter break)

Anyway, I've sent my team in so if you want to play KD I'll be on shoddy

But yeah sorry for the lateness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)