The Everything NFL Thread - 2013-2014 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
uh yeah I guess

unless someone wants to take over, we'll be doing it on yahoo again, which was a little more boring but a lot less work.

Yahoo is fine with me. I don't see how it is more boring. We can still have a thread to bitch and moan about bad picks, upsets, offensive line injuries, etc.

Speed =/= Running Ability.

But enough of defending Tebow, HE'S FUCKING GONE. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THANK YOU DARTH BELICHICK.

[Comment deleted so tad38 might live]

I'll miss tebow really. At least as a virgin he wasn't very threatening. And that's the best compliment i have for him. Fuck 2011, he did nothing for us.

Just make sure yall are ready for tebow 3.0 in manziel. Just as bad and just as loved by skip bayless. Have to bring him up cuz manziel is his next project.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even though I think he is right about Manziel he still managed to make it stupid. Notice he said Tebow THREE point O. Ask him who Tebow 2.0 is. I'm sure the answer is stupid.

I don't think we can compare Manziel to Tebow. Manziel is far faster and his throwing mechanics aren't completely shitty. That said, I'd be surprised if he ends up having a lasting role as a starting QB in the NFL.

The point is, Manziel has to be discussed for at least 4 hours every day by every media personality in sports, much like how ESPN had an actual quota for the number of times that their anchors/hosts/analysts/etc. were required to discuss Tebow in each segment.

Manziel should adopt that autographing celebration as his trademark, then instead of Tebowing, we'll have...uh...Manzieling?

Ravens bout to get blown out. Would have been sweet if it was at Ravens home, it isn't so now it's going to be just another generic blowout.gif of a crappy team.

Someone should tell NBC that their viewers know what storms are.

They act like this is some amazing once in a lifetime event.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)