The LC Open VIII - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
calling activity, opponent missed scheduled time 1 week ago and then asked me to reschedule, gave him a time and never confirmed

Act. guy didn't respond for 4 days when I initially gave a time and didn't respond for another 4 days after he tried to call act

Estarossa

moo?
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderator
C&C Leader
calling act, opponent and i were in communication and then he just disappeared and stopped replying to my messages completely, mid attempts to schedule a match.

My opp said he'd be free at 1pm gmt+2 on the weekend, when I said that sunday that time works I got no reply despite him having logged on after my VM and I also didn't see him on at that time. So act I guess

Calling act, my opp is pretending like he didnt notice my reply.
I replied to his latest message on my profile to finally schedule and left my availability and got nothing in return, and he is now trying to call activity above all of a sudden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)