The Monotype Melee (Round Three)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CJ, i apologize for my sluggish responses to your pms... but some real life problems, e.g. school work, girlfriend, etc, is getting in the way....
i may be able to battle tomorrow but if i don't come on please consider it as a forfeit on my part

Asiankid123

I have no chance of getting my team done today. so I can't complete my battle unless we go on shoddy. and since Deschain doesn't have that I guess the battle goes to him. sorry, but this task was almost impossible

Alright, you still have a day to complete your matches, I Suppose. Otherwise it's the "the winner is the one who puts more effort" process, and I doubt anyone likes that ?_?

Lightsabre, I'm assuming that's a loss, so a life is gone.
Raistmagic VS Jigo = Raistmagic, Jigo is away.

Remaining matches:

The Mole vs. Macle
Komodo vs. Njsoccer
CosmicJeff vs. Asiankid123
Zerohorus vs. Turtwigpal
Themage111 vs. Wiinry

Next round is up either tomorrow or Monday. I will also be updating the prize list then.

I will check back periodically tonight to see if Asiankid can battle. If we cannot make the deadline, I am fine giving the victory to him if he still wishes to participate in the tournament.

tell me about it. I was making a _________ type team and thought I was almost done and was about to PM you. until I noticed that I had a _______ with the wrong nature. there was no way I could rebreed in time

How does one pokemon with the wrong nature make the battle not worth even fighting? At least give deschain the win he worked for if this incorrect nature is an assured death sentence...

Warning: This is the last day to get results in. Tomorrow the new round will be up, and if matches are not in, I'll be forced to make use of the "more effort advances" process..

I am also looking for one final prize! If anyone would like to help, please post here.

Pink - For Fourth place.

Thanks Jeff and Asian.
The Rest of you...too bad, I'm picking winners.
Round 4 up in half an hour!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)