The Monotype Melee (Round Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supe

would you suck the poison out
Talked to Goddanieldxc on AIM. We should be able to battle tomorrow.

beat Kenshin 3-0 gg. he forgot his off so I don't think it was completely fair, but I can't really rebattle with this type of tourney

Alright guys, Magik and I are stuck. Basically, read the convo:

Erodent
Remember, just click on my invite. All Pokemon will become lv. 100 temporarily.

Magik
I don't want all pokemon to be level 100

Erodent
These are the rules of a battle, my friend. Have you not battled before? This is a must.

Magik
Not really and i saw no rules of this on the thread, how about i hack the stats on the poke then since you haven't leveled your pokes to be the same as it would be as the level i want ti to be

Erodent
Will you battle me or will I post his issue in the monotype thread? EVERYONE knows that people must battle with Lv. 100s

Magik
i never heard of level 100 clause before

Erodent
Do you know the Standard Rules? Standard Rules are Sleep Clause, Species Clause, Hax Claue, OHKO Clause, 6 on 6...

Magik
Yes im not arguing over any of those, i just want it to be a free battle instead of a level 100 battle when you set up a room

Erodent
Wait, did you hack your pokemon?

Magik
no, i was offering to change the stats of one of my pokemon if you dont have your pokemon leveled, that way we could emulate it being a free battle but you having your pokes at level 100

Basically I don't get why the hell he won't do Lv. 100 singles. What do you guys think?

Some of my pokemon strategies strive on not being level 100.
all i am asking is that we set it to free level instead of the level 100 set when we make the room.

This guy is stupid, tell him so, then laugh at him.

Don't worry Magik, I'm sure FEAR and Dark void focus sash smeargle is a great stratergy.

So are those stratigies banned?
i offered to hack some of those pokemon so that they are level 100 but have the stats on the level I want them to be could i do that? I will place the level i want them to be in the nickname

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)