Shawk vs DragonFE
Alakapimp vs Bojan
for54years vs Supe
Trufflehunter25 vs Dan Dan

Lunk63 vs Negator
Equinox vs BlakBlastoise
Ditto vs Eiganjo
TDS vs _Apocalypse_

PMed Lexite. Need to finish EVing one more poke and I'll be ready to go.

edit: I may or may not be on in an hour for dinner, but I will be on an hour and half from now. Will you be available then?

Supe

would you suck the poison out
I can't believe everyone was predicting I'd win. I've never even played a single NU battle. Anyways, I just lost to for54years. gg! It was fun but I obviously have a lot to learn about the tier. =P

Confirming win against Supe in a real cliffhanger. I now hate Jumpluff more than Blissey ;)

I'll also donate the three pokes I bred/EV'd for this tourney to whoever wins it. Of course, I'm not going to reveal what they are until I've been eliminated.

Lost 0-1 in a hotly contested battle with DEZTROYA.

Gg. Also, I think I may have lost my mind, didn't I get off TR at the end?

Because if so, I don't get how you kept outspeeding me. If not, what the heck happened to Slowking on its last move?

Predictions!

Itsuki vs Diesel
Tyler422 vs Hamstern
Deschain vs Felileikaboss
FlamingKid vs Syberia
yourubermother vs Rename Card
Yellowfire7 vs Lexite
DEZTROYA vs Coopowitz
Shawk vs DragonFE
Alakapimp vs Bojan
for54years vs Supe
September vs Geren
Lunk63 vs Negator -
Equinox vs BlakBlastoise
Ditto vs Eiganjo
TDS vs _Apocalypse_

I PMed Diesel yesterday and we've scheduled our battle for Tuesday. This is an activity post so you know we've contacted each other.

doing predictions as well.

Itsuki vs Diesel
Tyler422 vs Hamstern
Deschain vs Felileikaboss
FlamingKid vs Syberia
yourubermother vs Rename Card
Yellowfire7 vs Lexite
DEZTROYA vs Coopowitz
Shawk vs DragonFE
Alakapimp vs Bojan
for54years vs Supe
September vs Geren
Lunk63 vs Negator
Equinox vs BlakBlastoise
Ditto vs Eiganjo
TDS vs _Apocalypse_

also hopefully battling shawk this week when he has access to wifi (:

i was going to battle my opponent today, but i waited on wi-fi for about half an hour when i said i'd be ready and he signed out of smogon and hasn't been on since then

Supe

would you suck the poison out
Thanks for the activity posts and updates guys. I've heard from almost everyone, so I'm pretty pleased at how this round is moving along.

i was going to battle my opponent today, but i waited on wi-fi for about half an hour when i said i'd be ready and he signed out of smogon and hasn't been on since then
Sorry about that, I had to get off. Guess I should click the log out button instead of just closing the window. You were last active a little over 20 mins ago, so it looks like I just missed you.

when my opponent was on I couldn't battle, I guess he will be back for the next week end, so, we may need 1 day extension... since he wasn't active since the beginning of the week :7

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)