The Official "Complain about being beat by Seattle Defense" Thread

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Remember, RGlll is facing the Bucs this week. They play very conservely and managed to completely shutdown Cam Newton and then held off the Cowboys. Don't be surprised if RGlll looks mediocre this game. Though i'm not saying that Cam will do better against the Falcons.. Just wanted to point out how it's unlikely RGlll does anything impressive this game.
They also got burnt by Eli and his boys. Not saying that the Redskins passing game is even close to that or the Giants, but I think you're overselling the Bucs defense here!

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Sorry for the double post, but I feel the need to quote something I wrote in League B

So let me get this straight, Lakers allows Shakeitup to trade Jordy Nelson + Jay Cutler for ANDREW HAWKINS and Ryan Matthews + Jacquizz Rodgers for Fred Jackson (when he isn't guaranteed to go back to starting) and people kick up a stink about MY trade? Pretty sure they're terrible....I accepted that you vetoed my no deal Lakers but please be consistent.
I'm pretty fed up with the inconsistency......I'm not saying my trade was a good one but you're telling me that these are even remotely fair? If you're gonna veto mine, you should goddamn veto all of them.....

the f-jax trade was... okay, but still really shitty. the jordy trade was fucking stupid. i don't understand this guy.

Oops, well that was my fault. I saw the f-jax trade and thought it was ehh but it wasnt bad enough to veto it. The Hawkins trade I just missed, but everyone else should've vetoed it and it wouldve gotten blocked anyway. I'll take the mulligan on this one though I literally just didnt pay attention when I saw it

Oops, well that was my fault. I saw the f-jax trade and thought it was ehh but it wasnt bad enough to veto it. The Hawkins trade I just missed, but everyone else should've vetoed it and it wouldve gotten blocked anyway. I'll take the mulligan on this one though I literally just didnt pay attention when I saw it
So what you're saying is that you're a shitty ass commish.

I started Schaub over Newton oh god oh god I hope I don't regret this

So what you're saying is that you're a shitty ass commish.

I started Schaub over Newton oh god oh god I hope I don't regret this
Or another way to look at it would be if someone really didnt like the trade I would've been emailed about it like I was on the last bad trade.

Or another way to look at it would be if someone really didnt like the trade I would've been emailed about it like I was on the last bad trade.

So my opponent has 32 fucking points from the San Fran D. 32 FUCKING POINTS.

The Jets are such a fucking joke.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Byrne, tone down the flaming of other users. If you don't like how he's doing his commissioner job, speak to him privately and don't drop 578942594 F-bombs on him in this thread.

Also are you "Im Not Dead!"? Because if you are SF only has 29 pts, not 32 :) :) :)

Or another way to look at it is you should be looking at the trades that happen in the league you're the fucking commissioner of. Quit pointing fingers for fuck sake.

So my opponent has 32 fucking points from the San Fran D. 32 FUCKING POINTS.

The Jets are such a fucking joke.
Who are you lol dam you're not even in the league -___-

All things considered now that Mop dropped Cutler anyway it pretty much was just Nelson for Hawkins anyway which isnt make or break in any way

Byrne, tone down the flaming of other users. If you don't like how he's doing his commissioner job, speak to him privately and don't drop 578942594 F-bombs on him in this thread.

Also are you "Im Not Dead!"? Because if you are SF only has 29 pts, not 32 :) :) :)
And yes I am... San Fran and Owens Daniels are putting me on blast right meow

My opponent in NFL.com league had Matt Ryan (25), Mike Turner (23), Roddy White (29) and Houston Defense/ST (23) and he still has DT88 and Jason Whitten to go.

SMASHED.

My opponent in NFL.com league had Matt Ryan (25), Mike Turner (23), Roddy White (29) and Houston Defense/ST (23) and he still has DT88 and Jason Whitten to go.

SMASHED.
My opponent has Flacco, (26) Ridley (22), Owen Daniels (13), Amendola (11), and 49ers D (34). He has Jordy Nelson, McFadden, Lance Moore playing and Robbie Gould tomorrow >_>

Amazingly, I'm still kind of in it. I have Jennings, Reggie Bush, and Desean Jackson...I need like 1-2 TDs out of all of them, but it's possible!

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Chris Johnson actually did something waaaaaaat? That's awesome, because in that league I have him, Steven Ridley, and Roddy White. Easy win there. Other two leagues I'm down, but not out of it. As long as my players play decently, I should go 3-0 this week. Though the one makes me rely on Cutler... ick.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lol this week I have a chance to go 2-3 which would be the best week yet. I'm past the point of caring and I just laugh now, haha.

To put it in perspective this is my league C team.

QB: Drew Brees, Matt Schaub
WR: Larry Fitzgerald, Antonio Brown, Reggie Wayne, Andrew Hawkins
RB: Frank Gore, Adrian Peterson, Rashard Mendenhall, Leon Washington
TE: Vernon Davis, Heath Miller
K: Jason Hanson

Points for: #3
Points against: #1
Record: 1-3

I'm #1 in Points Against in 3 of my 5 leagues, actually. Lol troll season.

Did anyone in the entire universe start Brian Hartline today? 11/245 with a TD. With Tannehill throwing to him no less.

I think its worse that I was going to pick him up since I had to start a receiver, then I chose to start Moss instead....

Unless NYG's kicker puts up 0 points I lose this week because I didn't start Joshua Morgan and Justin Blackmon over Steve Smith and Cecil Shorts.

I just snagged Julio Jones and Doug Martin for Reggie Wayne and Kyle Rudolph. Considering I also have Tamme and Pitta and needed another WR1 yeah... I think I made off well.

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Maclin listed as Probable but doesn't play... well it was too late to start anyone else on my roster, I'm pretty sure. Yeah, I would've ended up needing both him and Cutler to have outstanding games to win, but I'm still a bit disappointed. Well, on the bright side I'll be 3-1 in my other two leagues, barring an otherworldy performance by Chicago's defense while Michael Bush does nada in my non-Smogon league.

Giants D got my opponent 1 point.

so now i need Michael Bush to get 5 lousy points for the win.

Julio Jones shat the bed, and Jimmy Graham under performed.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
Ugh, I'd have a shot at my first win in League A if McCoy had been able to get in the freakin end zone in those three tries from the 1 yard line. As a result I need Tony Romo and Brandon Marshall to outscore Dez Bryant by 36 points :x.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)