The Philip7086 Smack Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Happy to be back in the SPL, my only regret is that I don't get to face the Classiest so I could take a shit in their collective mouths.

Kinneas

VGC India & SPL Veteran of the Cryoniggles
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello. I didn't "throw" my week 1 match, I lost because of 2 Focus Blast misses on Tyranitar in a row. Please amend this. Also I didn't use a "Frog team" either: Politoed and Seismitoad and clearly toads not frogs.

I cannot provide logs to prove this but you can ask Cybertron. I nearly won match 2 and match 1 was legit.

(18:37:04) Marth>Smogon: i have to beat sogeking
(18:37:11) Marth>Smogon: so i can continue to flame smogon
(18:37:17) Marth>Smogon: my next target is Luck>skilll

Some serious shit talking going on

Lavos

What is the most important step a man can take?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
lavos, thoughts on making yourself one of the most hated members on smogon in order to get traded to a bottom 3 team?????
i am happier on the scooters than i was on the classiest, and the scooters are happy with me. i am among friends and kind teammates in a supportive and enthusiastic environment. i could not have asked to be traded to a better team, the scooters are a lovely organization. don't count us out yet, we are still in contention!

Lavos

thats exactly what i would hear from a professional athlete after a dum move cuz of the pressure

it makes it funnier that this is fuckin pokemon tho
i thought it was a dumb move a few days into the trade as well, but now that i've gotten to think it over a little more, i've decided that winning isn't everything and i'm more content with the scooters than i was with the classiest, so it all works out for me. i think you're right in that the way i approached the trade was definitely a dumb move, and i've already apologized to the management of the classiest for the way i handled the situation, so no need to continue discussing that. everyone makes mistakes, and well, i made one that got a lot of "media attention" from people who felt it needed to be blown out of proportion to make me look bad. again, i know the way i handled the trade was bad and i freely admit that, but in the end, the trade went through, no harm done, so it shouldn't be an issue.

Lavos

im p sure youre the one making yourself look bad

eg: this thread
you seem to be the one bullying the new kid because he made a mistake in the way he handled a situation in a team pokemon tournament (which he had never participated in before and thus did not know the proper protocol for said situation)...why do you care so much about my business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)