Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
@Texas: Can I replace Agility with Rock Polish or do I have to breed?

@Athenodoros: I'd like 5 Pokemon for the League (that Bibarel can't pass level 30) tbh. I'll think about it unless you're willing to change it.

Arcticblast, you get a sudowoodo that acutally thinks its a tree. It may only learn moves that a grass type that you own could learn (the grass type doenst have to have the move, just be able to learn it). Have fun!

I've never played a gen 4 game, so tell me if sudowoodo is impossible to get pre e4.

Arcticblast

is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
So, I could theoretically have a perfect Sudowoodo if I traded over a Torterra (SE, EQ, Wood Hammer, Sandstorm)? Sweet.

@Texas: Thanks.

Two more!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Arcticblast, your starter will be a male Piplup named Agent Bird.

Your Piplup is an undercover agent who was sent to Sinnoh to try and capture one of the Pokemon World's most wanted criminals: Your Rival's Turtwig, a.k.a. Count Twig. In the several encounters that these two have, your Piplup will always gain the upper hand, but before he gets to arrest Count Twig, Count Twig ends up going back inside a Pokeball. Even when Count Twig evolves, your Piplup will still recognise the criminal. During your adventure, you see that your Piplup is extremely powerful for a LC mon & decide that you will keep it as a Piplup. Just before your battles at the top of Spear Pillar, your Piplup was given by a colleague of his some gadgets: The Super Pecker (Drill Peck), The Hydro Pistol (Hydro Pump), The Mist Bomb (Mist), & The Freeze Ray (Ice Beam). Eventually at the Pokemon League, your Piplup finally arrests Count Twig & you rival is incredibly angry after this happens. Count Twig is sent away for his crimes & Agent Bird's mission is accomplished. Instead of leaving you, Agent Bird realises how much of a help you have been to his mission & stays by your side.

Recap:

• Take a Male Piplup & name it Agent Bird.
  • It may not evolve.
  • It must land the KO on your Rival's main Pokemon (Turtwig/Grotle/Torterra) at every encounter.
  • Before your battles at Spear Pillar, Piplup must know & keep the following moveset:
  • Super Pecker: Drill Peck
  • Hydro Pistol: Hydro Pump
  • Mist Bomb: Mist
  • Freeze Ray: Ice Beam
Have fun! :)

I was gonna say Piplup, but Its A Random took it while I was thinking of a restriction :( I'll edit in something in a minute

EDIT: Take a Pachirisu named NotMEP. By the fourth gym, it must know two Physical moves, two Special moves, and it cannot know two moves of the same type. Also, it can only use Super Effective moves unless it's your last Pokemon and you don't have a choice.

Just happened:

Me: "Hey, look, a ninja boy. Plusle's up first, so I hope he doesn't send out a Nincada..."
NINJA BOY whatshisname sent out NINCADA!
Me: "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"

I proceeded to rape with Zangoose. Thanks, Dexington XD

Another note, I found a Tropius, brought it to red (fuck you Fake Tears not doing enough) and caught it out of nostalgia. I won't be using it unless I really need a Fly slave (unlikely) and will probably migrate it or something. Anyone want to name it or something?
What's Zangoose final moveset/types?

Arcticblast

I posted that a while ago. I beat a Sandshrew, two Spinda, and a Koffing. Swords Dance / Dig / Toxic / <normal move that might change a whole lot>

Arcticblast

All right, I have my Platinum team assembled. I'll be starting this tomorrow (have to trade over a few goodies from Platinum to SS)
1. Take a Starly. Can't ever learn Close Combat or Brave Bird. -chocolate-kipp
2. take a Bidoof. Only restiction is that it can never exceed Level 30. Call it GoBeaver! -Treadshot A1
3. a Gligar it must know Swords Dance, Rock Polish, Baton Pass and a non-STAB move of your choice. It must solo Candace to evolve -Texas Cloverleaf
4. you get a sudowoodo that acutally thinks its a tree. It may only learn moves that a grass type that you own could learn (the grass type doenst have to have the move, just be able to learn it). No trading over. -doomvendingmachine
5. Take a Male Piplup & name it Agent Bird, It may not evolve, It must land the KO on your Rival's main Pokemon (Turtwig/Grotle/Torterra) at every encounter, Before your battles at Spear Pillar, Piplup must know & keep the following moveset: Super Pecker: Drill Peck, Hydro Pistol: Hydro Pump, Mist Bomb: Mist, Freeze Ray: Ice Beam
6. Take a Pachirisu named NotMEP. By the fourth gym, it must know two Physical moves, two Special moves, and it cannot know two moves of the same type. Also, it can only use Super Effective moves unless it's your last Pokemon and you don't have a choice. -auramaster

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
@ ArcticBlast: Okay, then. You get a Starmie, which can never learn Ice or Electric attacks and never use Water attacks with a base power of over 85 (before STAB) in battle.

EDIT: disregard, he has chosen his team. Look out, the next DPP Scramble.

@chocolatekipp: Yeah, sure. Enjoy your support Hippowdon :).

@Zandock: Oh God, sorry I almost forgot about ya :(. Alright so here's your challenge...

Well actually, the choice is yours! You get ether a:
-Bidoof
-Magikarp
-or Unown
Name it "Lucky". The first one you catch, you ditermine Lucky's BST at leval 50. Got it? Now times it by 1.5 (lets face it, thier stats suck). Your new pokemon will be a mon with the same/closest BST as the number you've got now at level 50.If you can trade, get the closest one, if not, just pick the one closest that is avalable in Pearl.

(My inevitable) Good luck!

Arctic, you are such a coward, using Bidoof as a HM whore.

To prove you are not a chicken, you must go through the game without teaching Bidoof any HMs, or forever be known as the Scramble Chicken.

Your choice, have a nice day. ;)

Fine cap it at level 40, if you are not using HMs on it. But it must be Unaware if you go this route.

Or we can just forever call you the Scramble Chicken.

I'm going to junk my Fire Red Nuzlocke run and accept a Scramble challenge on the same game. No tradeovers, obviously.

Team so far:

Charmander (all moves must be Fire-type, must solo Misty, can only evolve once, NN "ScramChick") Courtesy of Treadshot A1

Any pokemon on Route 101 (no restrictions, but cannot faint or it is "dead" and must be released; no healing items, NN "DoneThisB4") Courtesy of doomvendingmachine

Jigglypuff (must learn a move of the same type as first 4 fainted pokemon; if it faints or is switched, it cannot learn a move of that type, NN "Rainbow") Courtesy of Dexington

Kangaskhan (no TM/HM/Tutor moves,must solo Agatha; NN "Boxer") Courtesy of vikingraider

Pikachu (cannot evolve, must solo at least 10 Rhyhorn/Rhydon, cannot hold Light Ball; NN "Mascot") Courtesy of Dark Ray

Nidoran-F (must poison a Pokemon from every gym by using Poison Point; may only evolve into Nidoqueen as I enter Victory Road; NN "Venefirous") Courtesy of pokemagnificent

@Galladiator

Catch the first pokemon on route 101 you meet after getting pokeballs. No restrictions, but you cannot use healing items on it and it it faints it is permanantly dead and must be released.

Name it "DoneThisB4"

I gave you the one route you can never catch a pokemon on in a nuzluocke (unless your really lucky).

@Galladiator: Take a Gyarados. It must be caught before fighting Lt. Surge, and must survive one attack from Lt. Surge's Raichu. If Gyarados faints in that battle, release it and immediately catch a Caterpie that can only evolve into Metapod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)