Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too Funk to Druck:

You get Hippie the Hoppip! Hippie is a strong believer in non-violence, so against any Pokemon with a lower level than him, he may not use attacking moves for the first three turns after he is sent into battle. (for the purposes of the challenge, Leech Seed is not considered an attacking move)

After he evolves, he becomes Skipper the Skiploom. After landing a corporate job, Hippie sold out and became the Skipper. He fancies himself a leader, so he must always be at the front of your party. In addition, if he faints, you must revive him if at all possible.

When he evolves further, he becomes Gypsy the Jumpluff. Gypsy must follow both sets of requirements that his preevolutions had. Gypsy must solo at least one trainer in Chuck's gym, as well as soloing one of Chuck's Pokemon. (If he isn't at his final form yet for whatever reason, that requirement still applies to whatever form he's in.)

-------------------------------------------------------

Your friend gets Ninny the Nincada. In order to evolve, Ninny must solo 10 Flying-type Pokemon of at least Level 15. When it evolves, he may only use one of the two evolutions:

If he chooses Ninjask:

Ninjask may never stay in battle for more than two consecutive turns, not counting switch-in turns.
Ninjask may not learn Aerial Ace. (It's not a level-up move, but in Gen 3 it's his strongest STAB move)

If he chooses Shedinja:

Whenever Shedinja enters battle, he may not switch it out until three full turns have passed. Obviously, fainting will bypass this requirement.
No move restrictions.

Too funk to druck,you are getting STOP! the dunsparce.He loves outspeeding,so he can't attack unless he outspeeds the opponent(tip:Use glare).He must solo at least 1 trainer from each gym,except the fighting gym,and use glare against all Lance pokemons.

Also,your friend gets Darky,the sableye.He hates light,so he can't face electric and fire types,But he loves night,so he must defeat any Ghost and dark type in the game(excluding elite 4),and Ko them with Night Shade(If possible).Also,he must solo 3 elite 4 pokemon.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Too Funk to Druck, Take a Female Geodude, name it Rock Pile. It must solo the first three Gyms, bar one trainer gym from each to evolve (Easy) & it may only have 2 attacking options at any given time.

Your friend gets a Zubat, named Flapper. It must hold a Rawst Berry to fight, losing it mid-battle will result in it switching out without hesitation. It must solo 15 trained Fire-Types to evolve past Golbat.

Have fun.

Also...
Because I like queuing up challenges...

Anyways, following the completion of my current White Scramble, I'll do a random scramble on that. This will be a 6 Pokemon Scramble, all of which will have varying difficulties & yeah...

Anyways, for each challenge must fall into a different category:

• A ridiculously easy challenge.
  • An insanely difficult challenge.
  • A challenge I've issued in the past.
  • An extremely variable challenge.
  • A ridiculously creative challenge.
  • A second one from either of the mentioned categories.
Bold Indicates that the category is taken.

The rules:
Its_A_Random
Texas Cloverleaf
Vratix
Treadshot A1
Sprocket
zdrup15
Dexington
Athenodoros
Dark Ray
doomvendingmachine
Dummy007
auramaster
DetroitLolcat
Galladiator
Octagon/Paradox808
chocolate-kipp
Iggdrasil
ObsidianRanger
Pika25
Arcticblast

• White Version
  • Can trade, but will do so for evolution purposes
  • I reserve the right to reject challenges, but I'll accept most
  • I'll probably go to Ghestis, maybe Alder if I feel like it
  • Don't steal signature challenges
  • You may not give me Oshawott, Purrloin, Drilbur, Venipede, Darumaka, Durant, or their evolutions. Legendaries are permitted, as long as it's one of the musketeers. You can also give me Zorua line if you want, as I do have it. Starter is optional
  • No drudgery or any "Your Pokemon may not exceed (Level) challenges"
  • At least two attacking options per Pokemon
  • You don't have to be ridiculously creative
  • Specify which category your challenge is in
  • Any & all reservations will be void
  • Make them fun
And without further ado, give me challenges if your on the list. Also, there's no need to rush, since this is being queued.
  • Tympole (Cymbol): [Hard] No-Evolution, Solo N & all the minor trainers in Opelucid. Must solo 2 Musketeers (Treadshot A1)
  • Foongus (MoldBreakr/Hasbeengus): [Creative] Goes through 2 Phases.
    1. (MoldBreakr) Cannot use Status moves, may not fight a Pokemon with Mold Breaker for an ability.
    2. (Hasbeengus) After evolution, must know a Smogon Moveset, must solo an E4 Pokemon, the only one he can fight after entering the Pokemon League. If more than 3 Pokemon faint against Ghestis, return to Phase 1 (Dummy007)
  • Vanillite (VanillaIce): [Payback] Only two attacking options at any given time, one Physical & one Special, must switch out after attacking a Pokemon in a major battle (auramaster)
  • Basculin: [Easy] Must no & keep Double-Edge (Texas Cloverleaf)
  • TBA
  • TBA
New page is new. If you qualify, go ahead & give me a challenge, two spots left.

Just one more for each of us. Remember, we both need starters.

Teams(not gonna put restrictions down right now because I'm lazy)
-Kadabra
-Marill
-Jumpluff
-Dunsparce
-Geodude
-
Friend's
-Exploud
-Hariyama
-Ninjask
-Sableye
-Crobat

Updating my White challenge.

Quirky Servine [Forest]
Level 20
Leech Seed, Leaf Tornado, Growth and Vine Whip

I started off with Forest the Snivy. I easily swept through everything up to the first gym. I lost the first time I battled Chili, but easily defeated him the next. I then went to the Dreamyard and owned Team Plasma. Relishing my victory, I ran to Route 3, only to black out from a trainer with Pidove outside of Nuvema Town. Snivy evolved at some point in Route 3. I also have Patrat the HM Slave, but, as his name implies, is an HM slave. I stopped here. I need another Pokemon, but I get my next one in Route 4.

Srs Bisnis, You get Kamenile the Sandile. Kamenile is sad that it does not get Drill Liner, so it refuses to use any Ground Type moves. It must hold Blackglasses, and must solo Clay.
Srs I present Broken the reunculus. It's so mad that everyone think it's broken he will never use a special attack.
Also, at above challenge, take a Foongus. At least two of its moves must be support to battle and at least three must be support to battle a boss (gym/rival/E4/Plasma/N).
You get Stubborn the Archen. Stubborn is really, um, stubborn, so it cannot switch out of battle when its ability, Defeatist, is active. (That is, you can only switch it out when it has above half health). Stubborn cannot use Acrobatics unless it is holding an item (you're free to just not teach it the move, though). In addition, it must have a certain move based on which stat its nature lowers.

-Attack: Pluck
-Defense: Quick Guard
-Special Attack: AncientPower
-Special Defense: Endeavor
-Speed: Scary Face (obtainable with Heart Scale)
-Neutral nature: None of the above

Finally, whichever of the above moves Stubborn receives, it may not learn any of the others.

EDIT: The move restriction, of course, should take effect as soon as you can, given that Archen has three of those moves when you revive it...
Srs Bisnis: You will get a Elgyem and name it LGM. LGM is a kind visitor from another world, and does not want to hurt any of the native life forms. However, it will not hesitate to defend itself in the face of an attack. As such it will not use any attacking move on an opponent unless it is attacked first. However, it does not understand the Biology of terrestrial Pokemon, and will not hesitate to test out any Status moves on them. (so you could lead with Toxic, but you cant start with Psybeam unless attacked first. extraterrestrial pokemon, as in other Elgyem and Beyheem are exempt from this). In addition, since it wants to differentiate itself from the Psychic Pokemon of earth (Reuniclus), it will not allow itself to use any Special Psychic moves. All other moves are allowed.
Srs, you get Forest the Snivy. Due to its love of all plants, it must know all Grass moves. It's Hidden Power must be Grass too, though this is optional. If its Hidden power is grass, though, it must know it. Since it loves plants, it will never attack any Grass types or Water types due to them being important to the ecosystem. However, it hates Fire and Steel types with a passion due to them being representative of urbanization, and must solo any Fire or Steel type you encounter. No evolution restrictions.

Have fun!

Edit: Just realized that you have to fight Oshawott right off the bat, lol. I'm gonna revise the rule and say "Cannot attack Water/Grass types unless the situation leaves you unable to do anything else, i.e. only Pokemon left in party."

@Too Funk to Druck

For your friend. His starter will be Chicken the Torchic. This Torchic is soo afraid of Horror movies that he will not battle any Ghost, Dark or Psychic types.

He is also afriad of using moves he's not used to, so he can only use attacking STAB moves that have 100% accuracy (except for Scratch, Obviously). Status moves are allowed

To evolve to Combusken it must get 2 GLP to -6 Attack by growling them

No evo restrictions for Blaziken

@ Too Funk to Druck

You get Chikorita. It must learn Reflect and Light Screen, and must kill two GLP when both of them are up. Name it Mirror.

Have Fun!

@ Too Funk to Druck

You get Chikorita. It must learn Reflect and Light Screen, and must kill two GLP when both of them are up. Name it Mirror.

Have Fun!
I'm rejecting this. I asked for no type overlaps, and since Chikorita and family don't have a different type, it's redundant with Jumpluff.

This is the Second update to my emerald insane scramble

Originally Posted by Fat Treadshot A1
Pimp Gangster, you get a double challenge.
Take Plus and Minus, the Plusle and Minun twins. They always alternate battles, so if Minus is in one, Plus fights the next, and vice versa. You can never use both in the same battle, but you may send out the other to revive the first (so if Minus faints in its battle, you can send out Plus, but only to revive Minus). When you get to the E4, whoever's turn it is to fight has to solo the first E4 member, and the other must solo the second E4 member. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by Fat ironman
@ pimpgangster:
insane huh?
then get Tech the shroomish that can only know status moves and moves of 60 base power or less and has to solo the entire flying gym with no items to evolve...
if you fail in your first try you have to soft reset and gain 1 level in the wild before you can try again...

still as a breloom its movepool must be dynamicpunch/mind reader/leech seed and a filler of your choice that can't be attacking move and has to solo the dragon e4 using only mind reader and dynamic punch...

if you run out of dynamicpunch pp you have to stall out drake using leech seed...

note:you can use items this time around...

if you don't find it insane and want something harder just tell me and i will modify it with something else...
Originally Posted by Fat RitterCat
Ooh, insane =D
Take a Treecko called PoundIt. It likes to pound it, so its only attacking move the whole game can be Pound. It faces up to creepy shit, so it must solo all ghost-types it sees. Have fun

· Got the running shoes from mother
· Ran through Oldale town and route 203 to Petalburg City
· Helped Wally catch Ralts
· Acquired Tech in Petalburg Forest and used him to absorb the aqua grunt
· Double battle on the bridge
· Blitzed Rustboro Gym with Tech
· Gained Stone Badge
· Met up with the devon employee again.
· Freed Peeko
· Got Pokenav
· Took a trip on a boat with a stranger
· Beat all the gym trainers
· Levelling up in Dewford Cave

PoundIt lvl 18
Treecko
Overgrow
Rash
- Pound
- Leer
- Cut
- Flash
Due to pound being his only attacking move, he didn’t see much use this update, also had to level up Tech so he could contend. Flash was useful for the gym, don’t know how effective it will be on brawly though. Current LVP

Tech lvl 18
Shroomish
Effect Spore
Adamant
- Mega Drain
- Leech Seed
- Stun Spore
- Tackle

Beat the Crap out of everything this update, raped the Rock Gym with absorb and Roxanne fell to stun spore + leech seed. Now that he has mega drain, watch out world. MVP

Man its been awhile but i have been busy with the holidays so yeah
Also, for those who are afraid that TMBM will reject a challenge because he doesn't like it, don't wor0ry, he can't: The unbreakable, must be followed rules in the OP stipulate that you may not reject a challenge because you don't like it.
Just for the record i posted i can say no to any challenge i want but i am taking yours,KingofKongs,Newby,Son of Shadoo, Tm and Ironmans challenges, but ironman can you change it to a Butterfree please, its just that i like double types, so will start as soon as i can so posting soon

Random, you forgot to mention that Cymbol means you cannot use the maids in N's castle to heal, only items. Y'know, just to make your life that much worse.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Disclaimer 1: Unless your name is Obsidian Ranger or you appear in IARs list of 100 post posters this post means nothing to you.
Disclaimer 2: Im posting from my phone. No links for you.

So, the forum death killed all the sigs including my meticulously created sig. To update on my Scramble compendium:
FR/LG Hard - Complete
HG/SS Hard - Complete
Emerald Hard - Complete
Platinum Hard - Complete
FR/LG Payback - Complete
Emerald Payback - In progress (before 1st gym)
Platinum Payback - Yet to start
Variable Challenge - In progress (after Gym 5)
Red challenge - In progress (after gym 1)
Hardest Scramble Challenge EVER - In progress (before Gym 1).

That summarizes where I last left you. Due to a lack of interest, I am dropping the Red Scramble and the Platinum Payback Scramble, to be replaced with a White Hard Scramble, and a Platinum no-evo Scramble.

Since Im posting from my phone, the only restriction I place is that you must belong to one of the two categories mentioned in Disclaimer 1. Im guessing that you can give me pokes based on previous Hard Scrambles and Randoms npevo Scramble of his own. Im trusting your guys` good judgement.

To formalize: I am taking a Platinum no-evo challenge and a White Hard Challenge.
Eligible submitters must be on Randoms list posted on previous pages or be named Obsidian Ranger.
I am trusting your judgement on which pokes I will get.

Keep in mind these will go into the queue and will not replace my current White Scramble, training on Black, or Sapphire Scramble.

On that note, happy Scrambling and I hope to see challenges.

Also, you can give 1 poke for each challenge assuming you are on the list.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Platinum no-Evo Scramble:

Take an Onix. Name it Ahnicks, as that's a cool name. It's my challenge and I'll do what I damn well please with the challenge.

Being a Rock/Ground type, it knows it isn't going to be good competitively, but it wants to live up to the one Pokemon with that horrible type that made it somewhere in competitive Pokemon, even had a short stint in OU: Rhyperior. To be like Rhyperior, it needs to be able to boost its stats.
Because of this, Your moveset must contain the move Rock Polish as soon a Onix hits level 30. It also knows that Dragon is the best type in the game, so it has to have Dragonbreath as a move, as it has to be a good move (DetroitLolcat note: Trololol). Other than those two moves, no other restrictions.

To be like it's Rhyperior-like rival, it has to show that it's better than all the Pokemon Rhyperior can beat, so it has to solo every Rhyhorn and Rhydon in the game. In fact, just for the hell of it, have it solo every Geodude, Graveler and Golem, too. To make Rhyperiors think it's cool, it has to help save the world from Cyrus, meaning that it has to land the last blow on both Cyrus and Giratina.

Not that bad a challenge, IMO.

Recap: Awnicks the Onix. Has to have Dragonbreath and Rock Polish. Solo every Rhyhorn, Rhydon, and Geodude family pokemon. Has to finish off Cyrus and Giratina.

White Hard Scramble!

I'm going to give the most intricate challenge ever.

Take an Elgyem. No evolving. That's it.

Texas Cloverleaf: Platinum No-Evo: Take MES, the Mono-Electric Shinx. Solo everything in Pastoria that's not part ground type (so you can switch to something else to kill Quagsires/Whiscashes/Barboaches/etc.).

White Hard: Take Shaolin, the Mienfoo. Catch it asap. It must have Regenerator, and must have U-turn. It may never fight in any 'boss' battles, defined as Gym leaders/Ghetsis/N/E4/etc. It must also solo Cheren and Bianca 3 times between them (a combination of them will do, so you can trash Cheren twice and Bianca once, or just kill Bianca thrice, etc.).

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
ObsidianRanger is on the list of people with 100+ Posts in this thread...

Texas, for your White Scramble, you get Ivyron the Ferroseed. This Ferroseed must know the following moveset by the E4:
-Rollout
-Ingrain/Iron Defence
-SelfDestruct
-Gyro Ball/Power Whip
It must solo 6 Pokemon from the last three Gym Leaders, & an E4 member of your choice. No restrictions on evolution.

For your No-Evolution challenge, take a Gible, name it Choragon. It must know all attacking moves of different types, 2 Physical, 2 Special. It must solo all trainers in the Veilstone Galactic Hideout bar Cyrus without dying, saving mid-solo or going to the Pokemon Centre or the healing beds in the hideout once. If it dies, you must SR & raise Choragon's level by one before reattempting.

Have fun.

Also, still need 2 more for my Random Scramble.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
@BlueBlaze, rediculously creative huh, prepare yourself. Do you know who else likes creativity? Hipsters, particuraly the indie kind. That's why I'm giving you the mascot to the Indie Scooters, Alakazam. (Yes I know it's a weak link but shut up)
Your challenge depends on how many tries it takes to catch Abra.
If you get it in one, It may only know STAB moves.
If it takes two, You may only have one damaging move.
If it takes three, it may not learn any moves above 60 BP
If it takes four, it must solo 40 Gym Leader/E4 Pokemon. This number goes down by one for how many levels you wait after evolving into Kadabra to evolve into Alakazam.
If it takes five, It must learn and keep two physical moves
If it takes six, It cannot know a 100% accurate move
If it takes seven, It cannot know moves mentioned in the DP analysis for it
If it takes eight, it must solo 14 team rocket members with only Focus Punch
If it takes nine, It must learn moves of all different types
If it takes ten or more, It must trick away 15 items that you can't get back.
Name it Hipster

Haha, welcome to the madness. Wish you could have come in at a lighter time, but I guess we can't all have been brought into safe times.

- Well, take a Machop. In the form it is in, no Restrictions. Name it Rebellion.

- If it evolves to Machoke, then it is then Choicelocked; it may only use one attack until it switches out. Name it Focus.

- If you decide to evolve it further to Machamp, it becomes a ergophobic and must not learn any contact moves. Name it Monk.

You must choose what path your Mach- is destined to travel, and you may not regret this decision and change it.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
BlueBlaze, while we're on the subject of SPL Mascots, I'll give you a Houndoom, the mascot of the Wi-fi Wolfpack. Name it Jackal. Trade it over at the beginning of the game as a Houndour Egg & treat it as your starter. It must know & keep the following moveset before your battle with Blue:
-AWOOOOOO!!!: Howl/Roar
-Canadian Fang: Thunder Fang/Fire Fang
-Wi-Fi Blast: Dark Pulse/Flamethrower
-Wolfpack Bash: Beat Up
Because Jackal is the leader of the pack, he must be the highest leveled Pokemon at all times. He must also solo at least 100 Trained Pokemon in Kanto, including a minimum of 10 Gym Leader Pokemon.

Have fun.

Also, since it's a new page...
Because I like queuing up challenges...

Anyways, following the completion of my current White Scramble, I'll do a random scramble on that. This will be a 6 Pokemon Scramble, all of which will have varying difficulties & yeah...

Anyways, for each challenge must fall into a different category:

• A ridiculously easy challenge.
  • An insanely difficult challenge.
  • A challenge I've issued in the past.
  • An extremely variable challenge.
  • A ridiculously creative challenge.
  • A second one from either of the mentioned categories.
Bold Indicates that the category is taken.

The rules:
Its_A_Random
Texas Cloverleaf
Vratix
Treadshot A1
Sprocket
zdrup15
Dexington
Athenodoros
Dark Ray
doomvendingmachine
Dummy007
auramaster
DetroitLolcat
Galladiator
Octagon/Paradox808
chocolate-kipp
Iggdrasil
ObsidianRanger
Pika25
Arcticblast

• White Version
  • Can trade, but will do so for evolution purposes
  • I reserve the right to reject challenges, but I'll accept most
  • I'll probably go to Ghestis, maybe Alder if I feel like it
  • Don't steal signature challenges
  • You may not give me Oshawott, Purrloin, Drilbur, Venipede, Darumaka, Durant, or their evolutions. Legendaries are permitted, as long as it's one of the musketeers. You can also give me Zorua line if you want, as I do have it. Starter is optional
  • No drudgery or any "Your Pokemon may not exceed (Level) challenges"
  • At least two attacking options per Pokemon
  • You don't have to be ridiculously creative
  • Specify which category your challenge is in
  • Any & all reservations will be void
  • Make them fun
And without further ado, give me challenges if your on the list. Also, there's no need to rush, since this is being queued.
  • Tympole (Cymbol): [Hard] No-Evolution, Solo N & all the minor trainers in Opelucid. Must solo 2 Musketeers. Cannot use Maids in N's castle to heal (Heh, heh, heh...) (Treadshot A1)
  • Foongus (MoldBreakr/Hasbeengus): [Creative] Goes through 2 Phases.
    1. (MoldBreakr) Cannot use Status moves, may not fight a Pokemon with Mold Breaker for an ability.
    2. (Hasbeengus) After evolution, must know a Smogon Moveset, must solo an E4 Pokemon, the only one he can fight after entering the Pokemon League. If more than 3 Pokemon faint against Ghestis, return to Phase 1 (Dummy007)
  • Vanillite (VanillaIce): [Payback] Only two attacking options at any given time, one Physical & one Special, must switch out after attacking a Pokemon in a major battle (auramaster)
  • Basculin: [Easy] Must no & keep Double-Edge (Texas Cloverleaf)
  • TBA
  • TBA
If you qualify, give me a challenge! 2 spots remaining.

BlueBlaze,

first thing you have to do is release the legendary beasts...
then you have to go in chase of those pokemon...
now the pokemon you get depends on the first beast you see...

if you see first suicune, then you have to catch a mantine named WtrSpirit, which can only use water and ice special attacking moves, and has to solo erika and blaine(kanto gym leaders)...

if you see first entei, then you have to catch a magmar named FireKing, which can never evolve into magmortar and can only know physical moves, as well as support ones...must lead the battles against misty and brock...

if you see first raikou, then catch a mareep named MeRulez, which can only know the following attacking moves:
thundershock, signal beam, thunderbolt, thunder, hyper beam, charge beam and hyper beam...
its moveset can be all attacking or you can mix the above moves with support moves...
if you go with all attacking then whenever you use one move, you can only use this move for the rest battle or you have to switch out...
if you go with a mixed set, then you can't use attacking moves twice in a row...for example:attacking move, support move, attacking move, etc...

BlueBlaze, you get Spoilers! the Tangela. Tangela has inside access to the new Pokemon introduced in the fourth generation; specifically, its own evolution. Because his evolution is tied to the move Ancientpower, he may only evolve inside the Dragon's Den. In addition, Spoilers! must solo one Pokemon from every gym leader/E4 member after which he is first obtainable (i.e., Pryce onwards).

Finally, since Tangela isn't available until after you have six badges, until you get him you may use an Oddish that can only use moves with Base Powers between 30 and 70, inclusive (and yes, that disqualifies all status moves).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)