Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@yaya0
You get a Nidoran male. Here's its restrictions:
-Trade it for the Nidoran female south of Cerulean and it may not learn TM moves. Must solo Erika.
-Trade it for the Nidorina east of Vermillion and it may only learn one move from its special movepool. Must solo Koga.
-Don't trade it and it must have a final moveset consisting of Horn Drill, Fissure, Thunder, and Blizzard. Solo Agatha with Fissure/Horn Drill.

EDIT: Ninja'd... again... on the 400th page too. Go me :P

I will take aurasphere's Missingno. and Skwog's Nidoran. TM13's challange conflicts with asbestos's, so I won't take that.

Final team:

1. Revenge the Cubone, solo one Team Rocket member and at least two of Giovanni's Pokémon, evolve after 30 Ekans/Arbok and 40 other poison types. (asbestos)
  2. Iggy the Bulbasaur, level up moves only, only evolve at Route 1, not participate against Brock, solo Misty, final blow on each E4 member. (Iggdrasil)
  3. Legendary the Magnemite, two moves with Thunder in the name, Bide, solo a legendary bird to evolve, other 2 legendary birds before E4, show to Lt.Surge and Blaine, solo Lorelei, lead against Blue, solo every other Magnemite/Magneton with a Thunder move, always highest level in party. (Daenym)
  4. Workaholic the Magikarp, can't switch out between levels 15 and 20, lead against every GL as a Gyarados, always solo rival's Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard, solo half of Sabrina.
  5. Tetris the Missingno., Water Gun, Water Gun, Sky Attack, solo an E4.
  6. Nidoran♀, in game trade at Route 5, no TM moves, solo Erika. (skwog)

I will have to use the Nidoran♂ to solo Brock because I can't use anything else on my team against it.

Also, sqwog, when you said "no TM moves", did you mean it can't learn anything through TM or that it can't learn anything that is a TM move?

Posting to say that whoever does not vote for me as the meanest scrambler will be obligated by official scramble law to take a "<lv.30 MEP" or equivalently annoying challange, and not use a Pokemon Center at all, in their next challenge.

[/completely serious post]

[/troll]

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Now I'm going to be an asshole & raise the activity again. This time, Wave #3 of my White Scramblocke. The new list are as follows...

• A Pinwheel Forest Forest Native Pokemon (First Visit)
  • A Route 4 Native Pokemon (First Visit)
  • A Desert Resort Entrance Native Pokemon
  • A Desert Resort Back Native Pokemon
  • An Ancient Castle Native Pokemon (First Visit)
  • One of the two Fossil-mons
  • A Route 16 Native Pokemon
Remember to read the rules, Easy/Medium Difficulty, No Nicknames & Specify the location of the Pokemon you give me. It will make my life easier.

Also, remember that Requirement solos are Okay (Solo 10 Pokemon to evolve), but Mandatory Solos (Solo 10 Pokemon) is not. That's about it. Time to kick off Wave #3! :)

Mmkay, since Mareep apparently isn't available on Crystal (actually never played Crystal so I didn't know that o_o), I still need one more 'mon for my Crystal Scramble. (already have Totodile, Snubbull, Eevee->either Umbreon or Flareon, Phanpy and Teddiursa, so something not Normal-typed would be nice)

IAR, take Tirtouga as your fossil pokemon. Your tirtouga wants to join the marines when hes evolved and he needs your help! He needs to demonstrate the ability to be a marine, his moveset before he evolves must be:
Defender (Protect/Wide Guard)
Boot Polish (Rock Polish)
Power of the Sea (Scald/Surf)
Cliff Scaler (Stone Edge/Rock Throw)

To evolve into a succesful marine he must also solo one of your rivals as he thinks they are trying to stop him becoming a marine. Make sure you let nothing stop him random!

@lifekiller take a Treecko. Your Treecko thinks he has the abilty cholrophyl! He now thinks that he is the quickest pokemon that ever lived. His moveset must consist of.

Quick Attack
Solarbeam
Sunny Day
Aerial ace/Pursuit
Your treecko also likes to think hes the only pokemon to ever make use of the sun. When he sees that Groudon actually brings the sun, your treecko is blinded by rage and solos the Groudon. It must also solo any pokemon with the abilty swift swim as it doesnt belive in the benifits of rain.

It can evolve into Grovyle after Watson and into Sceptile after Winoa.
NN it Phytochrome.

Route 4: Catch a Sandile. Immediately pick up blackglasses and keep it as it's held item forever. To evolve, hit a flying type pokemon with Dig. To evolve again, solo 10 Excadrill.

Lifekiller: catch Jem the female Sableye. Jem is outrageous, truly truly outrageous. It must solo Flannery, Winona, Phoebe and Glacia, but you can take each one away for every rank of contest it wins.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
@pokemagnificent: Rival Battles count as a major trainer battle, which I want no restrictions for. Change the Evolution restriction & it's accepted. Accepted upon review.

@Bob_Squob: This is supposed to be easy...Oh yeah, I forgot, take advantage of Roost...Accepted.

5 Pokemon to go for this wave!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
lifekiller, take a Ralts. It must hold a Berry that has an effect in-battle to fight. If it loses it mid-battle, it must switch out. No exceptions. In addition, it may only learn Level-Up moves in battle. To evolve, it must solo Wally's Ralts, & to evolve again, it must solo 15 Trained Psychic-Type Pokemon. Name it Brainifier.

Have fun.

I hate you all. But the voting thread will be up in 10 minutes, just need to find some of the challenges... GET YO ASSES OVER TO THE SCRAMBLE GROUP NOW.

And DetroitLolcat's Pidgey is getting two awards by default, because nobody nominated anything else for those damn categories -_-

Random's pokemon is accepted, and all pokemon for me are also accepted in advance, I don't have so much time as to log in and accept them all! 4 more pokemon, guys!

Now I'm going to be an asshole & raise the activity again. This time, Wave #3 of my White Scramblocke. The new list are as follows...

• A Pinwheel Forest Forest Native Pokemon (First Visit)
  • A Route 4 Native Pokemon (First Visit)
  • A Desert Resort Entrance Native Pokemon
  • A Desert Resort Back Native Pokemon
  • An Ancient Castle Native Pokemon (First Visit)
  • One of the two Fossil-mons
  • A Route 16 Native Pokemon
Remember to read the rules, Easy/Medium Difficulty, No Nicknames & Specify the location of the Pokemon you give me. It will make my life easier.

Also, remember that Requirement solos are Okay (Solo 10 Pokemon to evolve), but Mandatory Solos (Solo 10 Pokemon) is not. That's about it. Time to kick off Wave #3! :)
Pinwheel Forest: Take a Sewaddle. Sewaddle wishes to prove itself to be the best of all Sewaddle, and hence must solo 7 Sewaddles to evolve into Swadloon. Upon evolution, it suddenly realises that status moves are extremely gay and stupid, and refuses to use any status moves for the rest of the game. When it evolves into Leavanny, it becomes even more rebellious and must never hold items for the rest of the game. It also cannot learn Return.

--Sewaddle
--Solo 7 Sewaddles to evolve into Swadloon
--Upon evolving into Swadloon, goes on a rebellious streak and cannot use status moves
--Upon evolving into Leavanny, cannot hold items for remainder of the game
--Cannot learn Return.

IAR, your Scramblemon for the Relic Castle will be a Yamask. This Yamask thinks it is still alive. Therefore it refuses to use any STAB moves outside of Night Shade and Astonish (lol). No evolution restrictions.

lifekiller, you will get the awesome Aron named Hardman. Hardman thinks he is a gangster and the coolest Aron of all time, and thus must solo every Aron / Lairon / Aggron you encounter. His moveset must consist of the following moves:

- Harden: To live up to his name
- Roar: To scare off those nerds
- Take Down: When he needs to take out other gangstas
- Your choice.

To evolve into Lairon he must use 6 Hardens against a Gym Trainer (not necessarily a leader), and for Aggron he must use Take Down on each of Winona's Pokemon.

Have fun!

Reserving Desert resort back for IAR

EDIT challenge

Take a Sigilyph with Wonder Skin. During the Couse of your game you must:
- Avoid 10 status moves with Wonder Skin
- Solo 10 Dark types with only psychic moves (hintMEyehint)
- Run from 10 wild battles with Whirlwind

is this OK?

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
TM13IceBeam & Ubiquitous are accepted.

pimpgangster, I'm going to have to say no. No mandatory solos, & other mandatory things that I don't like is making me reject the challenge, especially since there's no guarantee that I can complete it.

Remaining are the two Desert Resort mons, & a Route 16 mon.

EDIT: Take a Trubbish for Route 16. If male, it must learn and keep Toxic Spikes and one smog/gas/acid like move. Must always lead when in your party. If female, have it learn and keep Stockpile, Spit Up and Recycle. Must always Stockpile 3 times begore it can Swallow. Ether gender, have it never be used in double battles unless unavoidable.

Gl, hf. Also, I'm sure we'd all like an update on your current progress.

Woop, 400 :D.

Its A Random, take a Dwebble (either gender, any nickname). This Dwebble has grown out of its shell, and must do everything it can to get a new one. From the moment you catch it, it has to land the finishing move on every rock-type it meets. Once you do this to 15 (I will lower this if you want) rock-types, as well as all of Clay's pokémon (will change if this conflicts with another of your challenges), it will be able to make a new shell, and it can evolve.

It must learn and keep Rock Polish, since it wants to keep its new shell nice and clean, though it cannot use the move until after it evolves. This is the only rock-type move it can learn/use until after it evolves.

To sum things up, Dwebble (either gender/any nickname) must...
-Finishing move on 15 (10?) rock-types before evolving
-Solo Clay before evolving
-Learn Rock Polish (can only be used after evolution)
-Not learn/use any other rock-type moves (until after evolution)

@lifekiller take a Treecko. Your Treecko thinks he has the abilty cholrophyl! He now thinks that he is the quickest pokemon that ever lived. His moveset must consist of.

Quick Attack
Solarbeam
Sunny Day
Aerial ace/Pursuit
Your treecko also likes to think hes the only pokemon to ever make use of the sun. When he sees that Groudon actually brings the sun, your treecko is blinded by rage and solos the Groudon. It must also solo any pokemon with the abilty swift swim as it doesnt belive in the benifits of rain.

It can evolve into Grovyle after Watson and into Sceptile after Winoa.
NN it Phytochrome.
lifekiller: catch Jem the female Sableye. Jem is outrageous, truly truly outrageous. It must solo Flannery, Winona, Phoebe and Glacia, but you can take each one away for every rank of contest it wins.
lifekiller, take a Ralts. It must hold a Berry that has an effect in-battle to fight. If it loses it mid-battle, it must switch out. No exceptions. In addition, it may only learn Level-Up moves in battle. To evolve, it must solo Wally's Ralts, & to evolve again, it must solo 15 Trained Psychic-Type Pokemon. Name it Brainifier.

Have fun.
lifekiller, you will get the awesome Aron named Hardman. Hardman thinks he is a gangster and the coolest Aron of all time, and thus must solo every Aron / Lairon / Aggron you encounter. His moveset must consist of the following moves:

- Harden: To live up to his name
- Roar: To scare off those nerds
- Take Down: When he needs to take out other gangstas
- Your choice.

To evolve into Lairon he must use 6 Hardens against a Gym Trainer (not necessarily a leader), and for Aggron he must use Take Down on each of Winona's Pokemon.

Have fun!
2 more pokes!

2 more pokes!
Being a dick I will steal the 10000th post!

You get RageMuscle the Machop. It is angry. Oh yeah. VERY ANGRY. As such, you must have it take out its rage by soloing the next 40 Pokemon that come along after you catch it. Once it evolves into Machoke, it must solo the next 50 Pokemon that you encounter. Once you get to Pacifildog, get the Frustration TM, and teach it to Machoke. Machoke must now deplete Frustration's PP before it can use any other move. This is a permanent restriction that takes place every time you heal at the Pokemon Center.

(no 10000 challenge lol)

(if this challenge conflicts with a challange previously posted, previously posted challange takes precedence)

Dang i wanted that. 10001st post mine, then. Accepted! One more poke, cmon.... Oh, and note my scramble will start next week, i need to get my gba back.
Edit: please make the last pokemon somewhat strong, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)