Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Raikaria: Take a Shellos (either sea) named Gastronaut. You must catch the first 5 Shellos you see and choose one of those 5 to use. The Shellos you use must learn and keep Hidden Power forever. It can only evolve if 1 or more of the Shellos you catch have a -Attack or -Defense nature.

Docile...
Serious...
Sassy...
Relaxed...
Sassy...

I'm stuck with a Shellos.

Nickname needs to wait until I find the name rater, I'm not naming 5 Shellos the same thing.

*Chooses Relaxed Shellos, because it fits the -naught part better, as in, Juggernaught, slow, high def? Yes please.*

On the up side, my Magifail is a Magiwin. I just found out it's IV's.

Jolly Nature
HP: 30
Attack: 7
Defense: 22
Sp.Attack: 9
Sp.Def: 16
Speed: 31

Max Speed Bulky Magikarp FTW. And it's a female, so can easily be used for breeding fodder for more Jolly Karps later. Now all I need is a male water type with a 31 in attack...

Speaking of, my Turtwig must be Ash's, because it ALSO has a 31 in speed.

good to see that you like magifail

heartgold update

team
chikorita(shu)
hasty lv.6
tackle
growl
razor leaf

Rattata(Payback)
sassy lv.7
tackle
tail whip
quick attack
focus energy

Dunsparce.(Elusive)
quirky lv.4
rage

hoothoot(FLY) hm slave

lost to my rival Paradox because of a crit
spent 50 minutes searching for dunsparce. i will use him after first gym
got to violet city

I'm in^^
sign me up for a Soul Silver Scramble

I'm a first timer, so just pokémon please, no moveset/evolution restrictions :)
can't wait.

Damn, forgot the nature restrictions. Oh well. Failfish it is. Hello MixDos?

-Magikarp female -Failfish (no +spd/atk nature)

@gillian: Take a Heracross. Its only STAB moves may be Brick Break and Bug Bite and it must keep those moves forever. Its other two moves must be a Normal-typed TM and a status move and you must have its final moveset by the time you beat Pryce.

@gillian

a drowzee named onpyh. it has to be caught in a love ball at full health

@dummy007

he said no moveset/evo restrictions :(

so,
Magikarp
Chiko
Drowzee (onpyh)
Heracross (ooooooh dear.)
Smeargle

and now anything useful that's not a ***** to get?
(btw, I'll have to use Chiko on some rocket members in Slowpoke well, because of the simple fact that I won't have anything else by then)

You know what's easy to get? A female Geodude named Shirley. Must not be used against Bugsy or Whitney. It'll cover you're flying weakness handily.

thank you Chateau. I owe you.

so:
Meganium
Gyarados (female, Failfish, no +spd/atk nature)
Graveler (female, Shirley)
Hypno (Onpyh)
Heracross
Smeargle

Dang, I think I'll go for an Impish Karp and an Adamant Geodude =/
also, (toxi)staller Meganium

I'm in, I'll be competing on Sapphire.
I don't want any restrictions on natures, but everything else is fine.
In-game trading allowed, none with other cartridges.
I'm going to enjoy this!

@gillian: If you don't like Heracross's move restrictions, change its requirements to this: Its nickname must be LilBigHorn, and its ability must be Swarm. If it does not solo either Jasmine or Pryce, it can never have a hold item.

@DragonBreath: Your starter will be Torchic. It must KO 10 Pokemon belonging to Winona, Tate/Liza, and Wallace. It must learn and keep Bulk Up forever.

@gillian: If you don't like Heracross's move restrictions, change its requirements to this: Its nickname must be LilBigHorn, and its ability must be Swarm. If it does not solo either Jasmine or Pryce, it can never have a hold item.
aa, excellent, thanks :)

oh and Dragonbreath, take a +atk natured Wingull that must know Steel Wing as soon as you can get it. The move can only be replaced if you use the stockpile/spit up/swallow combo.

@MY BAD dragonbreath

get a skitty. in order for it to evolve into a delcatty, it must be male, and successfully steal an item through the move covet. as a delcatty, it must solo one of Wallace's pokes.

@no-connection

get a skitty. in order for it to evolve into a delcatty, it must be male, and successfully steal an item through the move covet. as a delcatty, it must solo one of Wallace's pokes.
Did you mean me? No_Connection hasn't put one.

And Gillian, I said no nature restrictions. I'll do what you said without that though, if that's ok.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
@No_Connection, take a Bidoof. If you evolve it, it can only learn HM moves. If you don't evolve it, it can only learn TM moves. Either way it cannot learn Level-up moves (excluding the ones it learns prior to you capturing and/or prior to you getting TMs).

@ No_Connection:
Pick Piplup as your starter. You are only allowed one STAB move at any point, which stays the same with duel types.
You cannot use recovery moves or items unless your health drops below half.

i saw the future and gave no-connection one before he posted (wrong game though xD)

fixed it for you dragonbreath

@no-connection

use ponyta. it can only evolve after learning sunnyday + solarbeam, and soloing your rivals ponyta at hearthrome, pastoria, and canalave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)