Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qwilfish is ugly. Seriously though the only reason I would use Qwilfish is for Spike but I already have Skarm.
Qwilfish surprised me on my Soul Silver Scramble. With a Scarf and Waterfall he swept Bruno with some prior damage only. Try it, without any restrictions, he should be a lot of fun!

Fine. Take a Gastly. It must learn and keep Curse forever. It must always attack immediately after Cursing and must use Curse if one of its moves fails to take the opponent's health into the yellow. It must use Curse at least once every three battles. Name it ****.

EDIT: If you want a Water-type, take a Staryu. The sum of the base powers of its moves (excluding STAB) may never be below 450, or it may not attack. Name it Huge Power.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Two problems. Pupitar already has a Scarf, and it can only be used every other battle. I wouldn`t mind a Water for the last slot though.

Eh, I was hoping for a Hoenn/Johto mon but I suppose it will do.
I'm assuming you were talking about Gastly, but you can choose either one. The other will be given to the next person who asks for a challenge with that Pokemon in it.

EDIT: Who wants a foul-mouthed Gastly? Any takers? Anybody?

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Wow posted 11 seconds apart. I have accepted the Starmie.
Galladiator since I`ve essentially screwed you twice on the same portion now I will reserve you a spot on the next Scramble I take. You too Dummy007.

Hey, I know this is non-scramble related, but I feel I know you guys well enough to ask here. When I open up PO i The list of servers is blank. Is that an issue with PO or my computer?

EDIT: using the "Advanced connection" button i got on, but im still wondering, can you see the list of servers?

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
dvm, we all lurk on the SQSA thread anyway. But I had the same problem. Try downloading the software again, or just wait. I don't think I actually did anything to make it go away.

platinum Scramble
anyway, here is what I have so far. feel free to toss in a nickname. If you don't I'll name it after you.

Use a chimchar, it must evolve to monferno by 2nd gym and infernape by 3rd. it must have two attacking moves and two non-attacking moves.
(Blamon123)

"WutUAsked4", a wingull. Like you asked, it will know BOTH surf and fly. However, you may never use either move in battle. To make sure it's not an hm slave, it must always be within 5 levels of your highest leveled party member.
(Doomvendingmachine)

Take a Steelix wild on Iron Island. It must always know Dragonbreath, two other Special moves, and Iron Tail. It must land the finishing blow against two Gyms, two E4s, and Cynthia. It must kill one Pokemon in any Trainer Battle it's sent out in before it switches out. Also, hmm, have it solo Giratina.
(DetroitLolcat)

take a Shinx and teach it hidden power. If its hidden power is any of the special types, it must be taught 3 special attacking moves in addition to hidden power. If its hidden power is any of the physical types, it must be taught 3 physical attacking moves in addition to hidden power. Name it Peekaboo
(Dexington)

Get a Budew, name it Buddy. Buddy can evolve once it knows moves of 4 different types. Can evolve again after it solos any of the gymleaders' final Pokémon
(More Cowbell)

Mismagius named Texas. Because it comes from Texas it must always know Sunny Day and Rain Dance. To evolve it must Skill Swap a Gym Leader pokemon ability from that mon, to itself, to the Gym Leader's Main Pokemon.
(Texas Cloverleaf)

Thanks everyone. I will start later this week.
Hey Texas, I did not realize that Misdreavus is A Pearl exclusive. I can't trade. Can you give me something else, please? Sorry to reject it because it's actually a good one but...

Or someone else if Texas doesn't respond in the next few hours. If you do, in his honor name it "Texas"

I find this funny because I have a Misdreavus named Houston.

Anyway, I'm kinda-sorta taking a break from Scramble for my Nuzlocke, so sorry for not updating in awhile. I actually forget if I've done anything since beating Byron, lol.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
If he doesn't reply Vratix, I have a replacement challenge...

You get an Abomasnow named Texas. You must catch it as an Abomasnow.

It must know & keep Ingrain & use it upon entry into battle. It may not know any other Grass type moves.

Have fun (If you do take this challenge)

1. Use a chimchar, it must evolve to monferno by 2nd gym and infernape by 3rd. it must have two attacking moves and two non-attacking moves.
(Blamon123)

2. "WutUAsked4", a wingull. Like you asked, it will know BOTH surf and fly. However, you may never use either move in battle. To make sure it's not an hm slave, it must always be within 5 levels of your highest leveled party member.
(Doomvendingmachine)

3. Take a Steelix wild on Iron Island. It must always know Dragonbreath, two other Special moves, and Iron Tail. It must land the finishing blow against two Gyms, two E4s, and Cynthia. It must kill one Pokemon in any Trainer Battle it's sent out in before it switches out. Also, hmm, have it solo Giratina.
(DetroitLolcat)

4.take a Shinx and teach it hidden power. If its hidden power is any of the special types, it must be taught 3 special attacking moves in addition to hidden power. If its hidden power is any of the physical types, it must be taught 3 physical attacking moves in addition to hidden power. Name it Peekaboo
(Dexington)

5. Get a Budew, name it Buddy. Buddy can evolve once it knows moves of 4 different types. Can evolve again after it solos any of the gymleaders' final Pokémon
(More Cowbell)

6. Texas the Skorupi! Because it is from Texas it must always know Sunny Day and Rain Dance. In order to evolve, this Skorupi must either hit 5 gym leader pokemon for super effective damage using Natural Gift OR set up to +6 in every stat against a G.L.M.P. using Acupressure.
Not that anyone is looking back at this page at this point, Thank you It's A Random for your help but Texas got back to me. (Texas Cloverleaf)

Ok guys, time's up! And, because there aren't war storys, Dexington will be the one receiving the special prize.

I will now talk to Kestral so that she can start breeding the same Hitmonlee Dexington used and called MVP.

As A1 also said, no one will receive MEP the Shiny Pachirisu.

EDIT: This is also the official end of the SPL so I will remove it from my signature. Great tournament guys and I hope someone volunteers to host that OU or UU Tournament.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
Oh, I forgot about that. Shame that no one entered a warstory. I may enter one late, just for fun, and outside of the competition.

Good.

,,,Unfortunately, I will not be able to do the SoulSilver Scramble, due to problems with my DS. Sorry guys.

Texas Cloverleaf

Alright Vratix, sorry for the late reply (School), so instead you get a...
Skorupi! Call it Texas and because it is from Texas it must always know Sunny Day and Turd Floater (I mean Rain Dance). In order to evolve, this Skorupi must either hit 5 gym leader pokemon for super efeective damage using Natural Gift OR set up to +6 in every stat against a G.L.M.P. using Acupressure.

Good Luck.

*gulp* Here goes:

Emerald Scramble
Restrictions:
-None of the Pokemon I used last in Emerald (Swampert, Altaria, Solrock, Weezing, Nuzleaf, Linoone) or any other forms of them
-No no-evolution restrictions (evolution requirements are fine)
-No trading
-Nothing incredibly rare
-No obscenely difficult challenges (e.g., Magikarp evolves by soloing Wattson)
-Make it creative!
-I reserve the right to reject any challenge that I feel does not meet the above criteria.

Fire away!

Dummy007, you can take any non-evolving non-legendary, but the only move it can use in battle is Hidden Power.

When I saw "Latest Post: Treadshot A1" I knew I was in for it. Ironically, I'll take Treadshot's (due to a semi-loophole that allows it to exceed level 30 if it evolves), but that second one is insane. I'll have to reject it if the rest of my challenges are as difficult as these two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)