Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bluewooper - Cruel, huh? I dunno... How about something simple? Raise an Abra that keeps Teleport as one of his moveslots. He may not evolve until he solos Norman. Ironically, his name would be "Mysterion", since you took up the "CoonFriend" challenge. Every time he dies, he must KO one of Phoebe's Pokemon alone.

Probably a bad idea to ask people to go all out. Hope this isn't too bad.

EDIT: Aw, ninja'd.

(Insert usual inactivity crap here)

Ok guys, I'm sorry to say but, I'm gonna have to cancel my SS Scramble :pirate:. 1) I'm just not playing it and 2) I'm bored with it anyway. Anyonw who still needs a HG/SS poke tell me so that i can give you my acts of torture (I blame the one that gave me the Dratini lol).

So now I'm gonna try somthing new; a Mono Pokemon Scramble. As the title suggests, I'll only need the first pokemon you guys give me. Here are the rules:

• SoulSilver version
  • I'lll only receive the first poke posted. If you got beaten by half a second and wonna complain, tough.
  • I have the right to refuse challenges!
  • Make it a poke anywhere in early johto. Remember, untill i get the poke, I'll be useing a no restriction starter (unless it is the starter ofcoarse)
  • No Mono Types. It's not a complaint, its for resisting and immunity issuses (eg. a MEP runthough would stop a the first unavoidable ground type trainer)
  • No tradeing.
  • For the love of humanity, no Ratatas or Ratacaits!
  • I'll post any other rules if I remeber them
Go nuts.

@Iggdrasil: Have fun soloing your game with your starter: Totodile! Every time it evolves, it must immediately learn a new attacking move. It must keep said move forever. After defeating Clair, it must learn/know and keep forever ONE more attacking move and one status move. Name it Epic Win.

yo Sprocket.

Click for 'mon
Bring a Magnemite
Name it Polarized, only bring it If you also bring the Voltorb.
(Include the comma in the nickname)

It may not be used in any of the same battles that Voltorb is used in. It must evolve before Voltorb does AND before you battle the Cinnabar Gym.
Additionally, Polarized, must solo either a)All the trainers in the Cinnabar Gym (excluding Blaine) or b)ALL the trainers you encounter on your first escapade to the Sevii Islands.
If Polarized, completes a) it may not be used for any portion of b).
You may not use any Revives in an attempt to fulfill a).

Good Luck, hope you get mine.

Good Luck to the three other people who are starting Scrambles two weeks before finals.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Good Luck to the three other people who are starting Scrambles two weeks before finals.
Thankfully I finished college years ago. Instead, I have to worry about work! :P

@ chocolate-kipp so what you're saying is I can evolve Bulbasaur to Venusaur and then promptly forget Tackle? :P

I'm looking to do an Emerald Scramble. The only rule is "no trading". Please go all out. And be cruel. Cruel and unusual. <--- Yeah. That's a challenge.

1 - Take a tentaCRUEL named "Wattheheck"
it must solo atleast 1 of wattsons pokemon without using any items. After beating wattson the only attack it can use is "Constrict" (status moves are still ok)

2 - Raise an Abra that keeps Teleport as one of his moveslots. He may not evolve until he solos Norman. Ironically, his name would be "Mysterion", since you took up the "CoonFriend" challenge. Every time he dies, he must KO one of Phoebe's Pokemon alone.

3 -Seedot that has to know Bide, Synthesis, Sunny Day, and Explosion. Call it "Nuts". It may not evolve or exceed lvl. 50

4- Take a febass named "Supporter". It must solo 2 gyms leader's pokemon to evolve (stock up on healing items!). After evolving into a milotic it may not learn any moves that may damage the opponent in anyway (either direct damage, status, ANYTHING) As a milotic, it must solo one of juan's pokemon. With no damaging moves. At all. Have fun with pp war/struggle.

5- Your Shuppet has a grudge on its former owner who released it because it was too weak. Therefore, it must know & keep Curse. To evolve, it must solo 5 Gym Leader Pokemon through Curse damage, without dying or switching out. If it evolves, it must use Curse every time it enters the battle.

6- take a Carvanha and name it idrA. It must always know Rage and must use it to maximum power each time it is in battle before using any other move.

Damn.
will you post updates of your frustrations?
they would brighten my day

Ok guys, Dummy voted UU and they were 3-3 so UU it is!!!

Standard Rules:
Singles
6v6
4th Generation
No Ubers
Species Clause
Sleep Clause
Evasion Clause
OHKO Clause
Self-KO Clause
Battle Timeout (if one of the players runs out of time it is up to the other player to continue or end the battle)

This will be Best of Three and you can play on any Shoddy server (I recommend CAP).

These are the pairings:

Dummy007 vs doomvendingmachine
Vratix vs zdrup15
vikingraider vs Athenodoros
auramaster vs AlphaJolt

The deadline is 29/11 at 00:00 GMT +1.

Sprocket, you get an Eevee. Eevee must be lv 40 to evolve, and can only use Normal-moves until then. Can evolve into an Eeveelution of choice, with a moveset of choice.

@bluewooper You seem to have forgotten detroitlolcats challenge (or perhaps it wasn't cruel enough?) Also it seems i gave one of the easiest challenges so if you would like something harder solo ALL of wattsons pokemon with constrict alone. (somehow i doubt you would do that, but its there if you want it)

Thankfully I finished college years ago. Instead, I have to worry about work! :P

@ chocolate-kipp so what you're saying is I can evolve Bulbasaur to Venusaur and then promptly forget Tackle? :P
No, if your Bulbasaur forgets Tackle, then it may never evolve. :B Sorry if I made it unclear.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
No, if your Bulbasaur forgets Tackle, then it may never evolve. :B Sorry if I made it unclear.
Right, so it can forget Tackle once it evolves to Ivysaur =p

I get what you're trying to say though: "It must know and keep Tackle at all times, otherwise it can't evolve beyond Bulbasaur"

hmm... i guess i'll try this for my ruby game. nothing to hard please, first timer here! no trading and i will not tolerate profane language.

@chocolate-kipp take a starly, and can only use tackle before evolving to staravia. then it can do whatever.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Nightmare Jigglypuff, take a Zubat & name it Flapper.

Oh no! It turns out that your Zubat likes Cheri Berries & takes one from you! You try to get it back, but your Zubat starts crying & you give it back. Your Zubat refuses to fight without a Cheri Berry. It can evolve into Golbat whenever, but it needs to Solo one of Watson's Pokemon to evolve into Crobat.

Have Fun.

@nightmare In honor of 5th gen you get a Torchic named "BoostMe" before every gym leader/E4 battle you must use an X Speed on it and if you don't have an X Speed it can't battle. Also it must learn and keep Quick Attack forever!
Good luck.

I've already started my Scramble, but I took a hiatus from it, and now I'm starting again. I'll take that challenge if I ever start my Scramble for Diamond. :>

Take a Sableye. It can only be used against Gym Leaders and Elite Four members.

@bluewooper you misunderstood me. I meant let us know how many times/how difficult those challenges are on you.

@Nightmare Puff
I give you your namesake, a Jigglypuff. Name it Mango. It may only know moves that Jigglypuff uses in one of the Super Smash Bros. games. It may evolve once you have completed every other Pokemon on your teams evolution requirements. It may never be your lowest level team member.

@chocolate
I understood you saying that you were starting with an already assigned team. If you are looking for a new one I reserve a spot until I get confirmation that is what you are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)