Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nightmare Jigglypuff: Take a Nincada. You must choose 1 of its evolutions to train.

If you choose Ninjask, it must max its Speed with Speed Boost five times before level 30, or it may never learn another move after level 30. If you teach it Swords Dance, two of its other moves must be attacking moves. Every time it faints, it must gain three Speed Boosts in the next battle it participates in. Name it RokitBustr.

If you choose Shedinja, Nincada must evolve at level 25, and Shedinja must keep Swords Dance forever. It must learn Shadow Ball by level-up and keep it forever. The other two moves are your choice, but, regardless, Shedinja may not attack until it has fainted from an attack of each type it's weak to. Name it DedMnWalkn.

Have fun.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'll reserve a spot for your challenge, Chocolate-Kipp. Also, can we give challenges now for your upcoming Scramble?

Also, this is my 150th post. Does this mean I lose my noob tag?

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
@Nightmare:

You get a Solrock, nicknamed Soul-Glo. It loves being flashy and therefore must learn the HM Flash and use it once per gym battle and E4 battle that it appears in. It must also learn Explosion by level up and this move must be used to solo one trainer.

that's the full quota of 6 now!

let's recap:

torchic: named BoostMe and must use xspeed before every gym leader/e4 battle. no xspeed = no battle. must always know quick attack.
zubat: named flapper and must always hold a cheri berry. needs to solo one of watson's pokemon to evolve to crobat.
sableye: can only be used at a gym leader or e4 fight.
nincada: too lazy to say whole thing.
jigglypuff: named mango and can only learn moves from the super smash bros. games. can also never be the lowest leveled team member.
solrock: named soul-glo and must know flash and must use it once every gym battle and e4 battle it appears in. must also learn explosion by level up and must be used to solo one trainer.

Haha, sure, you can give challenges now. Platinum should be done in a few days (about to battle Commander Saturn in Valor right now), so go ahead.

Congrats on "not being a n00b" by the way.

/i joined six months after you and have double your posts wtf

I'll reserve a spot for your challenge, Chocolate-Kipp. Also, can we give challenges now for your upcoming Scramble?

Also, this is my 150th post. Does this mean I lose my noob tag?
What's a noob tag??? People don't call you noob if you show you have some knowledge about Pokemon and its competitive aspect. Because you may post 150 times on a thread that has nothing to do with competitive battling and be a noob.

biggie

champ
@ Sproket:

You get a Snorlax. This particular Snorlax is very self-conscious about its weight and has been teased ever since childhood. As such, it is trying its best to get into shape. Therefore, it must learn the following moves ASAP: Double-Team (Cardio), Strength (Weight Lifting), Brick Break (Martial Arts), an elemental punch of your choice (Boxing, + move coverage). Must be nicknamed Chubbs

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
@zdrup: Fair enough, just wondering...

@Chocolate-Kipp: Take a male Garchomp & name it Doug. You must catch it as a Gible & it must be a Garchomp before your battle with Dialga.

Your Garchomp is a smart politician & leads the political party: Garchomp for OU. The Garchomp community was very sad the day a group of Smogon Users said that Garchomps are too broken for OU, & was moved to the "Uber Tire" by Smogon user: DougJustDoug. This led to the Garchomp being shunned in favour of Pokemon like Salamence, Dragonite, even Altaria.

Your Garchomp made a policy & pledge to his fellow Garchomp before coming with you that he would Guarantee that by the end of the Gen 4 Metagame, the Garchomp will be OU again. To do so, He will need to be KOed by every OU Tier Pokemon you encounter post-Dialga. Maybe then the Smogon people will consider testing Garchomp in OU again, & Doug's mission will hopefully be accomplished.

Recap:

• Catch a Male Gible & name it Doug.
  • It must become a Garchomp before your battle with Dialga.
  • Post-Dialga, your Garchomp must be KOed by every OU Tier Pokemon you encounter (Excluding Garchomp).
Have fun, & Garchomp for OU!

@Chocolate Kipp
projected difficulty rating 8.25/10

Catch Machops until you have a male Machop with a Lonely nature and name it C.Liddell. C.Liddell, or Chuck, aims to become the light heavyweight champion of Sinnoh and then the world. To evolve into Machoke: Chuck must solo one Pokemon from every fighting line native to Sinnoh in a ranked battle {both pokemon must start the fight at full health, no switches into or out of}. If he faints at any point in one of his ranked fights he loses the season and must start all over next season. If any of his opponents are caught using steroids (items) or try to tap-out (switch out) the fight is declared No-Contest and is immediately discounted regardless of the outcome. Chuck is a hard and versatile hitter so he will only learn one attacking move of any type and it will be the best move of that type. Chuck may never evolve into Machamp because Machamp reminds me of Goro from MK and he gave me the creeps when I was little.

recap:
-Lonely male Machop named "C.Liddell"
-to evolve into Machoke he must solo one pokemon from each of the following lines :{Monferno, Machop, Heracross, Meditite, Riolu, Croagunk}(Gallade is excluded because that would be bullshit). If your opponent uses an item or switches the battle does not count. This must be done successively, therefore if Chuck faints he must start over from the beginning. You also may not use items.
-Chuck must only know attacking moves, they must be of all different types and they must be the option that yields the highest base power of that type. You may change types at will.
-Chuck may not evolve into Machamp.

I am rejecting your challenge, Vratix, mostly because I am not willing to solo all of those Pokemon (I don't do Honey trees, so especially not Heracross).

I'm rejecting the must-be-killed-by-all-OU task as well because I play Scramble on the go and can't memorize most of them. :B The rest is okay for both of you, but yeah.

Also, Geckoboy, take an Unown. No restrictions, other than using it against any trainer with the class of "Psychic".

@Geckoboy I'll give you your starter a Turtwig, name it "MapleLeafs"
It has a fierce rivalry with your rivals chimchar (chimchar is a sens fan) so it must solo your rivals starter every time you battle. Also to prove the leafs can win on ice it must solo the entire ice gym besides Candice.
Have fun.

EDIT:@choc-kipp
Rule 2: No unevolvable Magicarps, Caterpies, Burmys... the useless pokemon. None of them. The full list of unallowed pokemon is...

Magicarp, Caterpie, Metapod, Weedle, Kakuna, Unown, Wurmple, Cascoon, Silcoon, Feebas, Krikitot, Burmy, and Combee.

biggie

champ
@ Geckoboy:

You get a Ambipom, nicknamed MacGuyver. MacGuyver is an extremely resourceful pokemon, making use of any item in its possession. For this reason, it has the ability Pickup. Also, since it is often against staggering odds, it must go to its Last Resort at least once during every gym and E4 member.

I am rejecting your challenge, Vratix, mostly because I am not willing to solo all of those Pokemon (I don't do Honey trees, so especially Heracross
You know that if start with turtwig your rival will have both monferno and heracross? I get that the no dying part can be a chore so you can pull that bit, but all the other pokes are reasonably common thanks to hikers and team galactic, except for lucario but maylene has one AND it's weak to fighting. Meditites are wild all over the place too, I really don't think it will be as much work as you think.

@geckoboy
Bring a glameow named "Purrdy"
It may only evolve it solos a purugly owned by any member of team galactic.

Whoops, didn't realize that the rival has it. I started with Turtwig in all my games though so I'd rather use Infernape or Empoleon (preferably the former).

Also, there have been several Unowns given in the past that were accepted which is why I didn't notice that.

In that case, Geckoboy, take a Bidoof. Name it HM Whore. It must learn Surf/Waterfall, Strength, Rock Smash and Cut when you get it. It learns Surf/Waterfall and Strength after evolving.

@geckoboy: take a sneasel. It can only know one STAB move, and it cannot be an attacking move. Also, it can only evolve after it has soloed Candice's Sneasel and Medicham. Nickname it "Sneaky."

EDIT: Ninja'd.

EDIT2: Never mind the "ninja'd"; miscounted submissions.

And my team is done.

To recap:

Turtwig: "MapleLeafs", must solo rival's Chimchar everytime, and must solo entire ice gym except candice

Ambipom: "MacGuyver", must have Pickup, must use last resort at least once against every gym leader/E4 member

Glameow: "Purrdy", must solo a team galatic Purugly too evolve

Sneasel: "Sneaky", only one stab move and must be non-attacking, can only evolve after soloing Candice's Sneasel and Medicham

Bidoof: "HM Whore" must know rock smash, cut, surf/waterfall and strength, and can only learn surf/waterfall and strength after it evolves.

Misdreavus: "Crearoh", no stab moves.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
@Geckoboy, take a Staryu. Evolve it to Starmie as soon as you catch it. It must know Surf/Waterfall (whichever one you did not teach Bidoof), Dive, and two non-Physical moves of your choice.

@Geckoboy, take a Staryu. Evolve it to Starmie as soon as you catch it. It must know Surf/Waterfall (whichever one you did not teach Bidoof), Dive, and two non-Physical moves of your choice.
Team's already done, but i'm gonna do a soulsilver after this so I'll take that for soulsilver and if anyone else wants too throw pokemon at me I'll take that team now too.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Post-Dialga, your Garchomp must be KOed by every OU Tier Pokemon you encounter (Excluding Garchomp).
Have fun, & Garchomp for OU!
WTF happens when he runs into a Jolteon?

Also, there have been several Unowns given in the past that were accepted which is why I didn't notice that.
The Unown in question was given with the intent to be used as an intermediary between pokemon, not an actual pokemon. You would take the first pokemon of the type of your Hidden Power that occurred alphabetically from the letter of your Unown. While the odds are high of getting a crap mon, I got a Larvitar :)
Geckoboy, you get a Gyarados. It may be either the Red Gyardos or a trained one.
If you train it, it must know Substitute, Flail, Dragon Dance and Waterfall. Name it RAEP.
If it is Red Gyarados it may not know any Physical moves. Name it Challenged.

Good Luck (Raep is a beast!).

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
@chocolate-kipp: Take a Cranidos & name it Run'N'BAM! (No Spaces)

Your Pokemon must know & keep the Smogon Rock Polish Moveset with Zen Headbutt as the fourth move before the E4. Your Pokemon must KO 6 E4 Pokemon with this moveset.

Have fun.

@Texas: What Jolteon? There's no Jolteon in Diamond...

@Geckoboy: Take a Chinchou & name it either Positive or Negative.

If you name it Positive, It must know & Keep Signal Beam & Aqua Ring.
If you name it Negative, It must know & Keep Discharge & Confuse Ray.
Either way, It must know & keep Charge.

Have Fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)