Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hmm, why don't you guys post where you can get the pokemon you guys suggest. I mean, I need them asap, so that I hopefully don't end up being beaten too early. Remember: dead is dead. No reviving crap.
Mankey is located on Routes 3, 4, 22, 23, and in the Rock Tunnel.

deinosaur

now available in lowercase
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'll take the challenge for Diamond. No trade.
As long as it follows the rules, it's alright with me.
I probably will not be back here, so VM or PM me with my challenge.
This will be fun :)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
BlisseyofDoom, you will be getting a Blissey named DoomBliss, hatch the Happiny egg & evolve it into Blissey ASAP.

Your Blissey thinks that she will make opponents fall to their doom by showing her vast range of attacks, with this moveset obtained before Dialga...

Doom Beam: Thunderbolt/Ice Beam/Flamethrower
Doom Rocks: Stealth Rock/Rock Tomb
Doom Slap: Pound/Doubleslap
Doom Recovery: Softboiled

DoomBliss thinks she's so deadly that she must solo a combined total of 10 Gym Leader & E4 Pokemon.

Have Fun. (This is being PM'd)

EDIT: PM'd now.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
BlisseyofDoom, your starter will be Piplup. It may only learn Physical moves, and must have a +Attack and/or -SpecialAttack nature. It cannot evolve to Empoleon until after your fight with Dialga.

Athenodoros

Official Smogon Know-It-All
BlisseyofDoom, you get a Torterra, which must not have any damaging STAB moves. It has to solo a Gym Leader out of the last four that you battle, and must always solo one of your rival's Pokemon in each meeting.

EDIT: How embarrassing.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Yes I saw that. Unfortunately it kind of makes it difficult to issue challenges if the poster doesn't read them, and/or we don't know what has already been issued.

As such, I disregarded that statement altogether.

deinosaur

Wahahahahaha I'm back. I lied. Sorry.

Current Team:
Starly(No Brave Bird or Close Combat)

Machop(When it is a Machoke, it has to be choiced)

Blissey(Flamethrower, Stealth Rock, Doubleslap, Softboiled)

Piplup(Physical)

Buizel(Fastest MoFo on the planet requirements)

@Blissey

Bring a Buizel, catch them until you get one with a +Spe nature. Name it Aeroplane because he's so FAST. Because he's so FAST he must know Quick Attack and Aqua Jet at all times. Also, to prove he's the fastest MoFo ever he must use Agility to Set up to +6 Speed on Crasher Wake's Floatsel.

clarity points:
-while he must set up, he neither has to solo nor even KO Floatsel.
-There are no evolution requirements, you may evolve when you please.
-you do NOT have to keep Agility after you set up against Floatsel.

Next order of business:
Hmm, why don't you guys post where you can get the pokemon you guys suggest. I mean, I need them asap, so that I hopefully don't end up being beaten too early. Remember: dead is dead. No reviving crap.
Rhyhorn is in the Safari Zone

Athenodoros

So a brief update on my newly restarted Platinum Scramble then. I currently have Epona the Ponyta, Rocky the Geodude and Derago the Monferno (all my own nicknames), but owing to Derago's no STAB restriction, I am in trouble already, because the entire team only has Normal-Type moves, and only Geodude will learn anything else in the near future, but Epona must be at a higher level at all times. As such, I have started to grind already, in preparation for a gym challenge which will most likely be very easy.

Athenodoros

I am confused. How does Nintendo taking out the GBA slot in the DSi XL (a ridiculous idea to be sure, but keeping on topic...) influence it? Are you taking the DSi XL? Why can you not just take the older (read: better) DS instead?

EDIT: Now I'm really confused.

Older DS: No Battery, and i can't find the goddamned charger. :(

EDIT: Damn, it was with my old GBA stuff, not my DS stuff. Oh well, nice to have it back, will take with me. Deleted the other message because it's redundant now.

deinosaur

Bjay-Lightsworn Master: You will catch a Skarmory as soon as possible, and solo 3 gym leaders pokemon.
Pretty merciful, specially compared to mine.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
BJay, your starter is Treecko. Its nickname must be Smugleaf, and it cannot evolve until you defeat two, and then four members of the Elite Four.

@Blissey of doom. Am i to solo all the gym leaders pokemon or at least 1. And what about tate and liza (mossdeep gym)

EDIT:Come on guys, hit me! Oh and a water type must be included or anything that can learn surf.

@BJay, take a Magnemite. In order to evolve it must use Metal Sound to get a Gym Leader's main Pokemon down to -6 SpDef and then OHKO it with an electric attack. It must always keep Metal Sound. Name it Boom Box.

Current team:
1-Treecko 'smugleaf' (Sprocket)
2-Magnemite 'boom box' (Dexington)
3-Skarmory (Blisseyofdoom)
4-Koffing 'kaBoom' (BIGG
IE)
Thanks, still need 2 more guys, surfer included (theres NO WAY im using luvdisc)
@Blisseyofdoom im just gonna take it that skarm has to solo ALL the 3 gym leaders' pokemon, and skarm needs a nickname.

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Bjay: Take a Koffing from the Fiery Path. It must solo one gym leader using Self-Destruct or Explosion to evolve. (Pack some revives) Its remaining moveset must consist of one STAB move, one special move, and either a status move or Pain-Split. Nickname KaBoom

@bjay You get the greatest pokemon the world has ever seen...... just kidding, you get a magcargo, atleast it helps with your fire weakness, now for restrictions.
-Catch the first slugma you find (if it faints and you know which ability it has you must catch another 1 with that ability, if it faints and you don't know which ability just catch the next 1 you find).
-If it has flame body it must learn rock throw and eventually replace it with rock slide, if it has magma armor it must learn ember and replace it with flamethrower.
-Either way it wants to survive as long as it can so teach it harden and amnesia.
-Once you get to the renamer it must be named after its ability (flamebody/magmaarmor).
Have fun and I think you missed texas's luvdisc (either that or rejected it).
EDIT: I believe blissodoom meant for you to solo 3 pokemon owned by gym leaders.

Quick update on the Crystal Scramble:

Falkner was defeated today by ByeByeBird. My strategy was perfect - I grinded to level 15 so he could use Sleep Powder, put Pidgey to sleep, Growthed up to +6, OHKOd both Pokemon with Vine Whip. I have NEVER been prouder. Everyone else is at level 13, bar Growlithe, who is 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)