Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Feel free to reserve on this one guys, as I have my HG Scramble running parallel. Dark Ray I can trade but I would prefer not to if possible.
Another addition to the do not give list: Psyduck, Mantine (reserved for my final Scramble).

Also, just given the amount of activity I say we should have the next Scramble awards on 250 as they will be much more streamlined.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Okay, Texas Cloverleaf gets Slasher the Gallade.

Now this isn't any ordinary Gallade, because this Gallade never wanted to be an offensive Gallade, he wanted to be a defensive Gallade, & as such, has been a book on how to improve his Defences. Eventually, he decided to settle on a moveset that is to be obtained before going to Mt. Coronet to defeat Team Galactic once & for all:
-Defensive Wall: Reflect/Light Screen
-Evade: Protect/Double Team
-Status Wall: Safeguard
-Slash Attack: Psycho Cut/Close Combat/Leaf Blade/Night Slash/Slash
Eventually, he becomes so good at Defence that he eventually solos 6 E4 Pokemon, including Lucian's Gallade. For each one he misses, he must solo one extra Champion Pokemon.

Have fun.
Yes I know it's raising my postcount, but just so Texas knows I've done his challenge. Enjoy your Gallade!

EDIT: Okay, Page 250 it is. Who want's to help out?

Texas Cloverleaf

is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Gallade looks awesome. Dark Ray, I would appreciate if you gave me a new one as its a lot of trouble (although light by my usual standards) to get one mon when Id rather not trade. I did really like the challenge.
Gallade looks awesome.

Texas Cloverleaf

After reading Dark Ray`s edit I suppose Ill take the Mawile just because Bidoof is just so meh. I mean this is more blegh but at least the Mawile challange is cool.

Meditite couldn't find anything special about its meditite brethren. It decided to attempt to show every other fighting type up by using only special attacks. But then lucario came along with its spiffy aura sphere and base 115 special attack. This angered meditite greatly. Now he must solo every lucario and riolu and must solo the entire fighting gym as well as every fighting pokemon in the elite four (i think cynthia's lucario might be the only one). Showing pokemon up doesn't allow time for Meditite to support other pokemon or do any status and thus may only use damaging attacks. I think this is a sufficient challenge and will be quite fun. To prevent overleveling he may not be more than 8 levels higher than your lowest leveled pokemon that you use. He may only evolve on a very certain condition, that he reaches level 37.

Have plenty of fun.

Texas Cloverleaf

I very nearly rejected that since it is a second Psy/Fgt pokemon.

Rejecting Dark Ray`s pokemon. Bidoof is semi0outlawed in my OP and I cant find a Mawile to save my life.

You get Zeus the Pachirisu. Pachirisu has moves for aspects of Zeus.
Masterbolt: Thunder
Weather: Rain Dance

Becuase Zeus is god of the sky he must solo 25 trained flying pokemon.
To prove his mightyness he must solo 2 gyms and and an E4 member.

oops, i forgot you had gallade. i can give you a different pokemon if you prefer. in fact, i will.

replace meditite with this:
pick one of scyther or heracross (I'm thinking a nickname of squish would be good) and teach it false swipe. This pokemon cannot directly ko any pokemon although it can ko them with indirect moves such as swagger or toxic or weaken them with normal attacks, but they cannot ko any pokemon. false swipe will be invaluable i think. may have only one non attacking move.

Here is your starter challenge (if you want one).

Get a male chimchar and nickname it Luffy. Luffy CAN NOT evolve to infernape, but he can evolve to monferno. If you didn't know, Luffy is the main character of the anime One Piece, so Luffy the monferno can only learn moves that the Luffy in the anime can learn. You can only use some of these moves against a GLMP or against the E4.
Gum Gum Pistol=Mach punch
Gum Gum Scyth=Scratch
Gum Gum whip= Iron Tail
Gum Gum Axe=Flame Wheel (rotating axe)

GLMP and E4 exclusive move
Gum Gum Bazooka=Strenght
Gear Second and Third=Sword Dance (you can only use 2 sword dance per battle. After you used 2 sword dance and an attacking move, you can't attack for the same amount of turns between your first sword dance to the attacking after the second sword dance. Ex. Sword dance once, attack, attack, sword dance twice, attack, can't attack for 5 turns.)
Gum Gum Gattling=Close Combat
Gum Gum Storm=Fire Spin
Gum Gum Cannon=Fire Blast
To evolve Luffy, you must solo roark on your first try. If you fail, you must restart your game from the very begining. You must also solo Flint on your first try at the elite four, so I would suggest you save before challenging the E4 because if you fail at soloing Flint, you have to restart your E4 challenge and re do all of your E4 Scrambles (if it's allowed). For an added challenge, can't fight any rock type pokemon after you evolve to monferno.

EDIT: Texas Cloverleaf, I challenge you to a battle! If I'm online while you are, give me a nudge so that we can have 4th gen Challenge Cup battle on PO (I'll be under Iggdrasil). Once we've finished our battle, the last pokemon standing in said battle will be your assigned pokemon (last standing meaning the last pokemon on the feild). If it's unobtainable in Platimun or your trading games, then a similar poke will take it's place.

This Pokemon will replicate the one from the battle. This pokemon must have the same moveset as it's conterpart by the E4 (if a move is impossible to learn by the E4, a similar move will take it's place). If it can evolve, it must solo the next gym avalable after it's obtained to do so (if obtained after last gym, it must solo any 6 E4 Pokemon). If it can ferther evolve, then it must solo 100 trained pokemon to do so again. If it's held item is shown during the battle, it must obtain it ASAP and keep it. If it wasn't shown, then it can hold and keep any item, so long as it doesn't benefit the Pokemon.

Now, more restrictions come from the outcome of the battle:

If you win: You may replace one move of the Poke's moveset and replace it with whatever you want.
If I win: I must take one move from it's movepool and change it to whatever I want.

More more more restrictions from the gender of the poke:

If male: This pokemon thinks Girl pokemon are ooey gooey. Therefor it must solo every female pokemon from after it is caught. This does not include Gym Trainers, Gym Leaders, Rival, Galactic Grunts/Admins/Boss, E4+Champion members.

If female: It dislikes crime and wants everything to be good in the world. It must solo every Galactic Grunt/Admin after it is caught. It only has to sollo the last battle with Cyrus. If you get the poke after The Distortion World, then it must solo the Rival battle just before the E4.

If Genderless: Lucky you, no more restrictions... yet.

Restrictions depending on Nature of first caught poke:

+Attack: Must have a mention in every battle, ever.
+Defence: In 3 trainer battles, it must take 30 hits while staying alive at the end. No cheating with Low Level bug trainers!
+Special Attack: Must solo 15 Psychic types after you get it.
+Special Defence: Survive 75 special attacks after you get it. No low level trainer cheating!
+Speed: Outspeed 25 Pokemon that have a higher level after you get it.
Neutral: Lucky you, still no more restrictions.

As this is not the hardest Scramble challenge EVER yet, I'll stop there. Good Luck, have fun!

Now, when you obtain said

Also @Random: I'll help out!

@Everyone Else: Since I seem to be the only one showing interest to it, may I be able to manage a Scramble Tournament on the 250th page? If so I would like to get a list of participents ASAP.

For proff that I bagged it :p:
I thought there was an UU tournament going on, but I haven't heard anything about it in about 2 months. Is it still going, and if not, is anyone interested in starting another tournament?
Next post down...

Iggdrasil (Lost the link to the post) said:
@auramaster: If I'm not too busy I might.

Audience: *gasp!*

Ok guys, it's true. There was a UU Tournament going on. But the only people who completed their battle 1 week after the second deadline I set were Vratix and I so I decided it wasn't worthy.

I want to help in both the Awards and the Tournament. Anyone wants Scramble Premier League 2? It's tough to host but it's a lot of fun.

EDIT: I posted a new discussion on the group so check it out.

@Texas Cloverleaf, you get a Stalling Lumineon named Iridium. You must catch the first Finneon you find with a Good Rod. No SR-ing. It must solo 20 water types including 2 of Crasher Wake's to evolve froma Finneon. It's moves must be as follows. Each move has it's own restriction

Residual: Whirlpool/Toxic:
Stall: Protect/Aqua Ring:
STAB: Surf/Water Pulse:
Coverage: Silver Wind/Ice Beam:

If you pick Whirlpool, you must use it in every battle with Lumineon.
If you pick Toxic, you must poison at least one E4 or Gym leaders Pokemon every time unless impossible (ie Byron)

If you pick Protect, you must solo all but one of Byron's Pokemon.
If you pick Aqua ring, you must solo two of Volkner's Pokemon

If you picked Surf, Lumineon must solo the first Pokemon you see after using Surf every time.
If you picked Water Pulse, you must confuse one Pokemon every alternate gym/E4 battle.

If you pick Silver wind, whenever you get the stat boost, she must solo the next Pokemon. If the stat boost is on the last Pokemon of a trainer or a wild Pokemon, you must solo the next six Pokemon in the same area, no items and you may only go to the Pokemon center once.
If you picked Ice beam, solo every Dragon type Pokemon. If a freeze occurs, you must use only Ice Beam until the PP runs out. If Lumineon faints, you have to restore both her health and PP and use up all Ice Beam PP.

Final Restriction:
+Atk- Nothing
+Def- You must have 3 water type moves of the ones listed above
+SpAtk-you must switch all of the moves with the alternate move listed above just before taking the E4 challenge. She must solo half of Bertha's Pokemon
+SpDef- You are forced to use Aqua Ring
+Spd-Instead of either Silver Wind or Ice Beam, you must learn U-turn and use it after KO unless there are Solo restrictions above
Neutral- Take out the Coverage moves. You must have both Residual moves and use them whenever possible. Both move restrictions apply.

Have fun!

That reminds me, forgot to come up with Qwerty's starter.

Take Flora the Chikorita. Flora is a pacifist, so it must never learn/use damaging moves. Instead, its final moveset must consist of Toxic, Reflect, Light Screen, and either Safeguard or Synthesis. It may evolve to Bayleef when it has any two of these moves; when it has all four, it may become Meganium. For every teammate that is KO'ed, Flora must grow by two levels ASAP. (This does not include double battles.)
Sorry, Galladiator, but Chikorita was in the banlist, as it is one of my least favorite Pokemon. :/ Could you give me any other Pokemon? I don't necessarily need a starter.

My current team is Gyarados, Growlithe, Murkrow, Quagsire and Raticate.

@Qwerty: Fiiiiiiiiiiiiine...

Take Caliente the Cyndaquil. It may know only physical moves, and it must solo your rival on every occasion.

1."DoublePost" the pidgey, this pidgey must use the same move twice in a row every time it attacks (unless it is disabled, runs out of pp or the battle ends after the first time) and must use a different move twice in a row after that, eg. peck, peck, tackle, tackle. No restrictions on evolving the first time but for the second time you must solo any gym minus the leader w/o leaving the gym or saving in the gym.

2.Misty's Gyarados. Thus, it can only learn moves Misty's Gyara knew. It must be caught as a Magikarp, and cannot learn Bite when it evolves. Instead, you must walk back to Ilex Forest and teach it Headbutt, which it cannot forget. It must then solo Chuck only with Headbutt to participate in the League. It cannot use a STAB move against the E4. If it can solo 6 E4 Pokemon, you can replace one of its moves to a move of your choice (which may or may not have been used by Misty's Gyarados). Against Red, it must solo his Pikachu.

The list of legitimate moves are: Protect, Hydro Pump, Flamethrower, Hyper Beam, Headbutt, Whirlpool

you get a Scyther from the bug catching contest. every time it switches in it must use fury cutter 5 consecutive times. then it can use any other move it wants. please keep as a scyther and it's other moves have to be 1 attacking (not bug) and two non-attacking moves

Nickname it ScyFury

4.Voltorb!.Challenge - Must know 2 electric moves, must know rollout, and starting with each battle, it must use rollout all the way through. It may not evolve.

You get Orphan the cubone. Orphan doesn't like hurting other pokemon, so he can only have 2 attacking moves, one of them MUST be False Swipe. Also, Orphan can't directly KO anything. You need to KO everything through sandstorm damage or send another pokemon to finish the job. If you accidentally KO something, Orphan can't battle until it levels up 1 level.

6.you get Timmy the Poliwag. Timmy always gets really distracted by the swirling on his stomach. He can only make 4 moves before getting distracted. Then you must roll a dice to move. 1 is move 1, 2 is move 2, etc., 5 is your choice between move 1 & 2, 6 is your choice between move 3 & 4. After evolving he gets more distracted by the swirling. Now he can only make 3 moves before getting distracted. However, he has better instinct, so 5 is roll again and 6 is your choice.
After evolving again he learns the martial arts and stops getting distracted. To prove it he must solo a E4 member

@gyara texas already has 6 pokemon. Now then, you say you want a HG challange eh? Very well, you get "DoublePost" the pidgey, this pidgey must use the same move twice in a row every time it attacks (unless it is disabled, runs out of pp or the battle ends after the first time) and must use a different move twice in a row after that, eg. peck, peck, tackle, tackle. No restrictions on evolving the first time but for the second time you must solo any gym minus the leader w/o leaving the gym or saving in the gym.
Good luck.

Gyarados Master, you get a Gyarados. It's no ordinary Gyarados however; it is Misty's Gyarados. Thus, it can only learn moves Misty's Gyara knew. It must be caught as a Magikarp, and cannot learn Bite when it evolves. Instead, you must walk back to Ilex Forest and teach it Headbutt, which it cannot forget. It must then solo Chuck only with Headbutt to participate in the League. It cannot use a STAB move against the E4. If it can solo 6 E4 Pokemon, you can replace one of its moves to a move of your choice (which may or may not have been used by Misty's Gyarados). Against Red, it must solo his Pikachu.

The list of legitimate moves are: Protect, Hydro Pump, Flamethrower, Hyper Beam, Headbutt, Whirlpool

EDIT: Also, I'm starting my HG scramble. The Pokemon for this Scramble are:

- Rage, the Shiny Gyarados from the Lake of Rage (Its A Random)
You get the Red Gyarados from the Lake of Rage & name it Rage. This isn't any Gyarados, but this is Gym Leader Clair's Gyarados. It must know & keep Clair's Gyarados' Moveset (The Fighting Dojo one), which consists of Dragon Dance, Waterfall, Earthquake, & Dragon Pulse. Get this moveset before the E4. Have it solo 5 Pokemon in the Pokemon League, 10 Kanto Gym Leader Pokemon, & ultimately, 2 of Red's Pokemon.

- No physical attacks Wooper (Kingofkongs)
Qweertyuiop, you get a Wooper. It cannot use physical attacks. If you complete one of the following challenges (depending on what hidden power you get) The ban is lifted.

Grass: Wooper must solo Erika and at least one pokemon of all of her trainers.
Ice/Water: Quagsire/Wooper cannot use Stab moves until KO'ing a wild Larvitar.
Fire/Steel:Wooper must KO every electric type pokemon you battle until you reach Ecruteak city.
Electric/Dark: Wooper hates Doryuuzu more than most people on Smogon, so it must use rain dance whenever it is sent into battle, as a precaution.
Ghost/Phychic: Wooper must solo Clair without using an ice type attack.
Flying/Poison/Bug: Your Wooper must allow itself to be KO'd while facing a Magikarp (Hint: he doesn't have to die from the Magikarp)
Dragon/Fighting: You must always solo your rival's grass, fire, and water type, unless it conflicts with another challenge.
Ground/Rock: Wooper must always be sent out in double battles and must solo both opposing trainers. Also, while in a double battle with a partner, you must kill your partner's pokemon.

- Incnsstent the Rattata (Iggdrasil)
You get "Incnsstent" the Rattata. This Rattata not only thinks he/she's a Bidoof, he thinks he has Inconsistent as his ability. Therefor, he must learn and keep Protect, Substitute and Status/Stat-Up move ASAP. The last move must be a STAB move. To evolve, "Incnsstent" must solo any Gym Leader throught the (insert Status)-Protect/Sub Stall method. After he evolves, the last move in his movepool can be anything you like. That is all.

- Murkrow (Sprocket)
@Qwertyuiop, with only four gym badges, take down the Team Rocket HQ in Mahogany City. After you do, go to the Safari Zone and catch a Murkrow. After catching Murkrow, you must defeat Pryce, and then Jasmine, before you can fight Chuck. Murkrow must then solo Chuck at level 30 in order to evolve. Murkrow must also solo every Team Rocket executive in Goldenrod City.

- Xtreem the Growlithe (aditya8081)
You get Xtreem the Growlithe. He lives on the edge, so teach him Take Down. He loves to coat himself in FIRE so teach him Flame Wheel. He has to be the fastest pokemon as well, so teach him either Agility or evolve him and teach him Extremespeed. To evolve, he must solo Pryce or Bugsy and Jasmine.

*Edit* I might have been unclear about the soloing restrictions. You have two options
-Pryce
-Bugsy and Jasmine

- Caliente the Cyndaquil (Galladiator)
Take Caliente the Cyndaquil. It may know only physical moves, and it must solo your rival on every occasion.

I seem to have a weakness to Rock types, but Quagsire and Gyara should KO most of them anyway, plus there aren't too many Rock type trainers. (Brock is a joke). Thanks for the Pokemon everyone; I'm going to enjoy doing these challenges.

you get a Scyther from the bug catching contest. every time it switches in it must use fury cutter 5 consecutive times. then it can use any other move it wants. please keep as a scyther and it's other moves have to be 1 attacking (not bug) and two non-attacking moves

Nickname it ScyFury

@Gyarados Master, take an Unown named Cast Lots. You must determine its Hidden Power type. That is your new team member's type. To figure out exactly which Pokemon, get a list of that type's Pokemon (including dual-types), the first Pokemon alphabetically on that list that you can obtain, is yours. However, instead of A being the first letter, you must start at the letter of your Unown.

For example, say you get an F Unown with a Dark type Hidden Power. You look for a Dark Pokemon starting with the letter F (there is none), then G (nope), then H. Your Pokemon would be Honchkrow. You must do this with the first Unown you find, and you can't use any calculators or formula's to determine its typing. You can evolve the Pokemon you get, and you can skip it if it's not in HG, or is unobtainable before the Elite Four. Your Pokemon must know at least two moves of whatever type you got, and you must tell us what you got :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)