Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Semi-Fatl, take a Mew. It cannot know TM, HM, or Move Tutor moves of any kind (in other words, it can only know level-up moves). It cannot be used in combat until it reaches level 40 or you have six gym badges.

@sproket...Um, for my scramble, I mean, make a pokemon! If you want me to have a mew, give me some details! what moves do YOU want it to know? What do YOU want it to be named? Things like that.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Semi-Fatal, Take a Magikarp named I'm Strong.. It must have Water Absorb for an ability, & have Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Energy Ball, & Hydro Pump. Have it solo 2 Gyms to evolve.

Have fun.

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
@sproket...Um, for my scramble, I mean, make a pokemon! If you want me to have a mew, give me some details! what moves do YOU want it to know? What do YOU want it to be named? Things like that.
Very well. But don't say I didn't warn you.

Mew (Nickname Mew)
Synchonize
Quirky

-Sketch
-Sketch
-Sketch
-Sketch

@its a random Just a question, for a scramble, I kinda want to switch up my team after each gym, so it's fun for me, and lots of people can have a pokemon. Is that legal?

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Just a question, for a scramble, I kinda want to switch up my team after each gym, so it's fun for me, and lots of people can have a pokemon. Is that legal?
Generally the purpose of a Scramble challenge is to pick your play-through team from start to finish. I've never seen someone request a new team after each and every gym, since it would be quite annoying for the average person to do.

Annoying for me, or for you people? Pokemon is getting a little stale for me, so I want to have new guys after every gym to freshen up my team. If that's too much, maybe after every 2 gyms...

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
@its a random Just a question, for a scramble, I kinda want to switch up my team after each gym, so it's fun for me, and lots of people can have a pokemon. Is that legal?
Easiest thing to do is specify how many Pokemon you want for your scramble in your challenge post. If you don't specify, we'll assume you want 6 Pokemon. Hope I helped.

@semi, since you say anything, you get a shiny charizard! You must hack it in as a charizard. This charizard wishes it were a rayquaza so you must give it airlock as an ability. Aditionally it wants to learn as many dragon/flying moves as it can so give it Dragon dance, Whirlwind, Defog/Feather dance, and any flying/dragon type attack under 71bp you want. Its name shall be Dark Rayza, its trainer name must be DarkRay and id must be 09001.
Good luck.
EDIT: Can't trade so I don't want Dark Rayza after you're done.

@Semi-Fatal, for your scramble you should use a Fortress NN it "Kamikazi!" give it flash fire and a moveset of: Explosion, Destiny Bond, Healing Wish, and Momento.

@semi: Since you're doing Pokesav, Take Memphis the...Arceus! (Just kidding, sorry.)

Take Memphis the shiny Feraligatr (hacked in at level 1 as a Feraligatr). It must know Waterfall, Night Slash, Flare Blitz, and DynamicPunch. Its EVs and IVs must be maxed out in Attack and Speed, and its ability must be Volt Absorb. It may never be the lowest- or highest-levelled member of your party.

EDIT: Just realized how utterly insane this moveset is.

EDIT 2: Oh, and the OT ID is 38116, which is the ZIP code of one of Memphis' most famous attractions. Google it if you want. (Hint: It's fit for a king.)

Semi's challenge sounds like a lot of fun, so I'll help to get you going. :)

Your pokemon is a Drowzee named Fumbles! If you'd like to, you may make Fumbles a Hypno instead. It doesn't matter to me. His trainer's name is Carbs and ID is 08895.

Fumbles is a little bit dyslexic so he must know: Disable, Twister, Head Smash, and Pay Day [for the monies].

His ability is Klutz. He must be Sassy, because he puts up with people making fun of his dyslexia and strikes back at them.

He will have 112 Sp. Atk EVs, 252 Atk EVs (super strong Head Smash gooo), 132 Speed EVs, and 12 HP EVs.

His IVs (in order: HP/Atk/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Speed): 7/29/14/31/3/6 EDIT: This makes his HP type Psychic. With a base power of 68. Woot woot. In case you were wondering.

You get Apollo the Alakazam. Appolo must have the the ability Forewarn. Apollo is Apollo so he has one move for each of Apollo's things. Apollo must always be the higest level because he is a god.

Music: Sing
Sun: Sunny Day
Medicine: Recover
Oracle: Future Sight

Trainer ID= 22222

Edit: 50th post!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
PMD Red Rescue Team Scramble

Making another Update to my PMD Red Rescue Team Scrambel

Previous Update

• Me: Squirtle (Leader): May only use moves Ash's Squirtle knew, which were Water Gun, Skull Bash, Tackle, Bubblebeam, Withdraw, Hydro Pump, Bubble & Rapid Spin. Team must be named SqrtlSquad (Aditya8081)
  • Partner: Pikachu (Chocapic): Must know & keep Quick Attack & Thunderbolt. Must be fed 5 Yellow Gummis (zdrup15)
  • Spearow: Must have the "Lets go Together" Tactic. At all times, it must either have Exclusive move-user active and only one move picked, or exclusive move-user turned off and no moves set. (auramaster)
  • Phanpy: Must be fed every Gummi in the game except the 5 given to Pikachu (Texas Cloverleaf)

• Entered Silent Chasm.
  • Recruited CH'Ding! the Farfetch'd & made it to the end. Chocapic got his first Yellow Gummi.
  • Cleared Mt. Thunder & beat Zapdos after a tough battle, where Chocapic used up 2 Reviver Seeds.
  • Went to Great Canyon, recruited Trunkie the Phanpy (A Scramblemon) & escaped the dungeon.
  • Did a rescue mission in Mt. Thunder & recruited Bambi the Stantler.
  • Cleared Great Canyon after a tough trek.
  • About to start the fugitive part of the game.

Leader the Squirtle @ Special Band
Lv:15/55HP/24ATK/27DEF/23+12SATK/27SDEF
-Tackle
-Bubble
-Withdraw
-Water Gun

Chocapic the Pikachu @ Nothing
Lv:16/58HP/29ATK/27DEF/29SATK/27SDEF
-Thundershock
-Growl
-Thunder Wave
-Quick Attack

Iceberg the Spearow @ Power Band
Lv:13/43HP/25+12ATK/17DEF/27SATK/17SDEF
-Peck
-Growl
-Leer
-Fury Attack

Trunkie the Phanpy @ Power Band
Lv:14/55HP/34+12ATK/21DEF/34SATK/18SDEF
-Odour Sleuth
-Tackle
-Growl
-Defence Curl

That's all. Next Update after Mt. Freeze.

@Semi-Final

Pokemon: Staraptor
Nickname: MissingNo
Moves: Water Gun, Water Gun, Sky Attack
Ability: Stall
Nature: Lonely
EV's: 255 Attack, 255 Speed
IV's: 0/31/0/0/0/0
Trainer Number: 24748
Trainer Name: OLD MAN

It cannot hold any items, you can't use any items on it that didn't exist in Gen I, and it can only battle Gen I Pokemon.

EDIT: I think my Flareon had a Happiness of 250 or 251, on a scale of 0-255. If Serebii's Damage Formula is correct, then ANY Pokemon with max happiness using non-STAB Frustration for neutral damage will do 2 damage to anything :( So my Flareon could be level 255 and only do 10% to that level 2 Mankey if I battled it again.

@Semi-Fatal, I don't think you will get 48 pokemon for your scramble (people have had trouble getting 24 in the past), so I would suggest switching every 4 gyms (gives you 4 teams, a total of 24 pokemon) or just having seperate teams for the johto and kanto parts (total of 12). It's up to you, I just wanted to put my 2 cents in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)