Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Critical gets my Wooper, it has to solo Whitney's Miltank. Also, Sunkern evolves via the Sun Stone, not the Leaf Stone. :P
Well...Derp on my part.

Then solo three of Whitney's Gym Trainers, and evolve using Sun Stone. (Never really bothered using Sunkern before, bear with me.)

@Crit Hyper Beam.

Bring PedoBear the Drowzee. PedoBear must both 1)KO (but not necessarily solo) two of Janine's Pokemon using a physical move AND 2)Solo Pryce before it may evolve.

Also, as a Hypno: PedoBear must be sent out against every base stage trainer Pokemon you encounter.

God damn I've been away for a long time.... Who still needs some pokes for their challenge?
I still need 11 more guys for my HG Scramble. Here is my original post. To those people with pokemon on my current team, this is pretty fun! And quite the challenge. However, one of the best guys on my team is Magikarp! It turns out giving him Hydro Pump means he can actually kill things! Who would'da thunk it?

I still need 11 more guys for my HG Scramble. Here is my original post. To those people with pokemon on my current team, this is pretty fun! And quite the challenge. However, one of the best guys on my team is Magikarp! It turns out giving him Hydro Pump means he can actually kill things! Who would'da thunk it?
@ Semi-Fatal
Pokemon:Rhyperior
Nickname:Beach Boy
Moves:Aqua Ring, Calm Mind, Hydro Cannon, Blizzard
Ability:Water Absorb
Nature: Rash
EV's:252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 HP
IV's:(in order: HP/Atk/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Speed) 12/3/0/31/0/31
Trainer Number: 11111
Trainer Name: Stygwyr

@ Critical Hyper Beam, you get the amazing Vulpix the Hothead. This guy is a mad little dog. Every time he loses, he must use roar to get rid of his anger. He must also Roar every fourth time you use him in battle. He must learn only one fire attack at all times and use it until it burns (unless you have to roar). He gets very Frustrated at times, so give him Frustration as well. He may use this instead of roar. The last move is up to your choice.

After soloing Pryce, the icy nature gets to him and he cools down a little. He can finally evolve at this point. However, if he has learned or was able to learn Grudge, he is not mature enough to evolve and must wait to learn Extrasensory (basically, you must solo Pryce without Vulpix hitting level 41). This evolution allows him to unlock his Hidden Power, so replace Frustration with Hidden Power. After he evolves, he does not have to roar every fourth time, but sill must use it after he faints. He also must Burn one pokemon in every even numbered gym, or solo two pokemon. To show that he is the best fire type ever, he must solo Blaine and Red's Charizard. He does not have to use the fire type move at all times. After he evolve, nickname him Tails

Have Fun!

@ Critical Hyper Beam, you get the amazing Vulpix the Hothead. This guy is a mad little dog. Every time he loses, he must use roar to get rid of his anger. He must also Roar every fourth time you use him in battle. He must learn only one fire attack at all times and use it until it burns (unless you have to roar). He gets very Frustrated at times, so give him Frustration as well. He may use this instead of roar. The last move is up to your choice.

After soloing Pryce, the icy nature gets to him and he cools down a little. He can finally evolve at this point. However, if he has learned or was able to learn Grudge, he is not mature enough to evolve and must wait to learn Extrasensory (basically, you must solo Pryce without Vulpix hitting level 41). This evolution allows him to unlock his Hidden Power, so replace Frustration with Hidden Power. After he evolves, he does not have to roar every fourth time, but sill must use it after he faints. He also must Burn one pokemon in every even numbered gym, or solo two pokemon. To show that he is the best fire type ever, he must solo Blaine and Red's Charizard. He does not have to use the fire type move at all times. After he evolve, nickname him Tails

Have Fun!
The Drowzee I gave him needs to solo Pryce already.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
^Your Welcome, you still need one more, I assume?^

Only one spot left for the second installment of the Scramble Premier League. I've posted up rules in the group, & for those who accepted, I have a question for you lot to answer in the same post.

@Semi-Fatal

Pokemon: Walrein
Name: Titanic
Trainer Name: RichBoy
Trainer ID: 41512

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Huge Power
IV's: 31/31/31/0/31/0
EV's: 255 HP/255 Atk.

Moves:

Ice Punch
Volt Tackle
Recover
Belly Drum

You must solo Lt. Surge OR Will + Sabrinna.

@Qwerty: Take a Farfetch'd. Trade for the one in Vermillion. Teach it Fly via HM; Agility, Swords Dance and False Swipe must be learned and kept upon level-up. Those are the only four attacks allowed to be used when it's used in battle.

Good luck to you both. Enjoy!! (:

Final FireRed Scramble Update

Here it is, the final installment! There's entirely too much between the last two updates to cover, so I'll cover the E4 + Champion battles play-by-play (mostly).

The Challenges:
Take a Charmander named "Gen5Rules!". Since it loves Gen 5 so much, it must have Sunny Day to go along with its Dream World ability, Solar Power. Get Sunny Day in Safari Zone. Must always know two Fire-typed moves and may never use the same move twice in a row. (chocolate-kipp/DetroitLolcat)

Take a Pikachu. It may never evolve. It must also solo Lt. Surge. NN "4sh 5ux". That is all. (Galladiator)

Dummy007, you have seen the light, and decided that The Great Butterfree is the single greatest Pokémon ever to exist, and anyone who says otherwise is a heathen. The Great Butterfree is pleased with this, and will accompany you throughout the test chamber... Er, I mean, your journey through Kanto. With The Great Butterfree's incredible mind powers, and mighty gusts of wind, NO-ONE CAN STAND AGAINST YOU!

-Take a Butterfree, no nicknames. It must be caught as a Caterpie in Viridian Forest, and must solo Brock and one other Gym Leader of your choice. You may only use Psychic attacks, Gust, and Giga Drain for offensive moves. Its fourth move is up to you. It must always be the highest level member of your party. (Son of Shadoo)

Take a Meowth. It must know Pay Day, Thief, Snatch and Swagger. May only evolve into Persian after having this moveset and soloing 5 trainers with it. Nicknamed Turkish. (Someone get the reference, please.) (BiGGiE)
You get a mono-psychic rhymes with lousy. Thats right you get this challenge with a couple changes since you're doing fr.
-Intstead of soloing the non-existent morty you must solo any gym leader minus there main, thats right you get an even easier challenge, infact i'll even let you evolve drowzee before you solo a gym leader.
-Since mono-psychic sucks you can use pound aswell.
Good luck and remember. Quote:
If you would balk at doing it yourself, don't even consider posting it.
(Dark Ray)

Take a Psyduck it may not have 2 moves of the same type, and it also must have all attacking moves. To evolve into Golduck solo 2 gym leader's main pokemon. NN it Coverage. (pokemagnificent)

The Journey (an excerpt from Gotta Thrash 'Em All!: Memoirs of a Pokemon Master, by Dummy007, available on amazon.com for $24.99 hardback):

As I stood at the door to Lorelei's room, ready to face the Elite Four in the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny, it occurred to me that my Pokemon could use some nourishment before the biggest battles of their lives (except Meowth, who participated in a whole three battles the entire game). I pulled out all my Proteins, Irons, Carboses (wtf?), Zincs, HP Ups, and Calcia (wtf again?), and gave my Pokemon some well-earned health food. Then I braced myself, sprayed some breath spray, slicked back my hair, and ran screaming through the door with my hands clawing in front of me.

Lorelei was not amused by my nervous entrance. She gave her typical introductory speech, but I think I heard a few "idiot"s, "moron"s, and "whiny-little-runt-you-call-yourself-a-Pokemon-Master"s scattered throughout it. Finally, though, she agreed to battle.

Dummy VS. Elite Four Lorelei
Clauses: Santa
Sand, Hail, and Leftovers will be omitted.
Dummy's moves will look like this.
Lorelei's moves will look like this.

Dummy sent out 4sh 5ux (Lv. 52 Pikachu)!
Lorelei sent out Dewgong! (Lv. 52 Dewgong)!
---
Ah, Dewgong. Just as I expected. Come on buddy, let's nuke this thing with a Thunderbolt!
So, think you can beat me with a Pikachu, huh? Well, that didn't work for Ash and it won't work for you! (I agree with your nickname, though.) I'll Safeguard to prevent this thing from paralyzing me.
---
4sh 5ux used Thunderbolt! It's super effective! Dewgong lost ~55% of its health!
Dewgong used Safeguard! Foe's party is protected by Safeguard!
---
Easy as pie. One more Thunderbolt should do the trick.
Blast! He used a full offensive assault! I'll smack him up with Surf.
---
4sh 5ux used Thunderbolt! It's super effective! Dewgong lost ~45% of its health! Dewgong fainted!
---
Pwn3d.
What the-! Urgggh. I'll show you! Cloyster, take the field!
---
Lorelei sent out Cloyster (Lv. 51 Cloyster)!
4sh 5ux used Thunder! It's super effective! Cloyster lost ~100% of its health! Cloyster fainted!
---
Excellent. Nobody expects two Electric moves.
****! Time for Slowbro! (In retrospect, was it really a good idea to send out three Water-types in a row against an Electric-type?)
---
Lorelei sent out Slowbro (Lv. 52 Slowbro)!
4sh 5ux used Thunder! 4sh 5ux's attack missed!
Slowbro used Surf! 4sh 5ux lost ~100% of its health! 4sh 5ux fainted!
---
Blast it all! I don't have anything that can handle Slowbro well, so I'll send in Hypno to set up on it.
Sucker.
Shut up! Whose warstory is this anyway?
It's a joint warstory! Why else would I be providing my commentary?
I'M providing your commentary!
Said the liar.
YOUR MOM said the liar.
That made no sense.
Yes, it did! This is MY warstory, and I'm providing YOUR commentary, so you have to say whatever I want you to say!
No I don't.
Oh, but you do.
No I d- I'm a big doodoohead and Dummy is the best trainer ever except ipl and this is his warstory so I have to bend to his will!
Told you so.
Shut up.
---
Dummy sent out Dumbledore (Lv. 52 Hypno)!
Dumbledore used Calm Mind! Dumbledore's Special Attack rose! Dumbledore's Special Defense rose!
Slowbro used Amnesia! Slowbro's Special Defense sharply rose!
Foe's Safeguard wore off!
---
And now begins the Fourth Reich!
Fourth Reich? I just outdid you SpA boost by double!
And that's where you're wrong!
...what?
---
Dumbledore used Hypnosis! Slowbro fell asleep!
Slowbro is fast asleep!
---
Ninja skills.
...son of a b(ran)ch.
---
Dumbledore used Calm Mind! Dumbledore's Special Attack rose! Dumbledore's Special Defense rose!
Slowbro is fast asleep!
---
Slowbro is fast asleep!
---
Slowbro is fast asleep!
---
Okay, now this is just getting annoying.
1337 h4x
---
Slowbro is fast asleep!
---
One more to +6!
I hate you.
---
Slowbro used Yawn! Dumbledore stayed awake due to its Insomnia!
---
You'd think an Elite Four member wold know that.
I do! I just...had a...momentary lapse in...brain function!
Then explain the next five turns.
---
Dumbledore used Psychic! It's not very effective...Slowbro lost ~40% of its health!
---
Dumbledore used Psychic! It's not very effective...Slowbro lost ~40% of its health!
---
Lorelei used Full Restore!
---
Full Restore?!? This is a Wifi battle! You can't use healing items in this!
*snickers*
You HACKED the Nintendo Wi-fi System?!? There's no way that's legal!
Hey, you're not innocent for the entire duration of the Elite Four.
...I take what I can get.
---
---
Dumbledore used Psychic! It's not very effective...Slowbro lost ~20% of its health! Slowbro fainted!
---
Well, I'm fu(lly aware that this is going to get censor)ed.
Never let Hypno set up 6 Calm Minds on you. Or drink and drive. Or smoke weed and snort crack at the same time. (Is that even possible?)
---
Lorelei sent out Lapras (Lv. 54 Lapras)!
Lapras used Confuse Ray! Dumbledore became confused!
Dumbledore is confused! (?...?...?) Dumbledore used Psychic! Lapras lost ~95% of its health! Lapras restored HP using its Sitrus Berry!
---
So close...
Tell your friend Atheno he's amazing.
He's not exactly a friend. More of an acquaintance. But I'll pass the message along.
---
Lorelei used Full Restore!
Dumbledore is confused! (?...?...?) Dumbledore used Reflect! Ally's Reflect raised Defense!
---
Knowing you would inevitably have to Body Slam me, I prepared for the worst.
Haxorus.
---
Lapras used Body Slam! Dumbledore lost ~13% of its health! Dumbledore was paralyzed! It may not attack!
Dumbledore is confused! (?...?...?) Dumbledore used Psychic! Lapras lost ~90% of its health!
---
Wow, low roll AND parahax. Not my lucky day.
:P
---
Lapras used Body Slam! Dumbledore lost ~14% of its health!
Dumbledore used Psychic! Lapras lost ~10% of its health! Lapras fainted!
---
You're a piece of s(uper-fantastic extraordinarily amazing Trainer who has more skill than anyone else on the plane)t.
Censorship is fun. :D
---
Lorelei sent out Jynx (Lv. 54 Jynx)!
Jynx used Ice Punch! Dumbledore lost ~7% of its health!
Dumbledore snapped out of confusion! Dumbledore used Psychic! It's not very effective...Jynx lost ~60% of its health!
---
gg. (Not really.)
gg. (Not really.)
---
Jynx used Attract! Dumbledore fell in love! (Random comment: According to J.K. Rowling, this attack should have failed.)
Dumbledore is in love! (<3...<3...<3) Dumbledore used Psychic! It's not very effective...Jynx lost ~40% of its health! Jynx fainted!
Dummy defeated Elite Four Lorelei!
---

With one win under my belt, I healed up and strolled into Bruno's room.
(The remainder of the story has been synopsized due to excessive length.)

Dummy VS. Elite Four Bruno
Coverage (Lv. 52 Golduck) VS. Onix (Lv. 51 Onix)
OHKO with Surf.

Dumbledore (Lv. 52 Hypno) VS. Hitmonchan (Lv. 53 Hitmonchan)
I followed its Sky Uppercut with Hypnosis, then Calm Minded a few times. It woke up and used Sky Uppercut, while I called the wakeup and used Hypnosis on the same turn it woke up. I Calm Minded again, then OHKO'd t with Psychic.

Dumbledore (Lv. 53 Hypno) VS. Hitmonlee (Lv. 53 Hitmonlee)
Onix (Lv. 54 Onix)
Machamp (Lv. 56 Machamp)
I grouped these together because they all had the same outcome: a OHKO from Psychic. However, Hitmonlee missed with Mega Kick, and Onix connected with Earthquake for about one-fourth of my HP.
Dummy defeated Elite Four Bruno!
---

I healed up again and barged into Agatha's room, brimming with confidence. After insulting my competence as a Trainer, we battled.

Dummy VS. Elite Four Agatha
Dumbledore (Lv. 54 Hypno) VS. Gengar (Lv. 54 Gengar)
Doule Team caused Psychic to miss. Then it used Shadow Punch as Psychic hit for over half its health. It used Toxic as its death wish before fainting to Psychic.

Coverage (Lv. 52 Golduck) VS. Golbat (Lv. 54 Golbat)
Ice Beam almost OHKOs, Air Cutter misses. Full Restore, followed by Ice Beam almost OHKOing again. Air Cutter hits, but Surf lands the KO.

Butterfree (Lv. 55 Butterfree) VS. Arbok (Lv. 56 Arbok)
Psychic does just over half and gets a SpD drop, while Bite is a fail. Psychic then KOs.

Butterfree (Lv. 55 Butterfree) VS. Gengar (Lv. 58 Gengar)
I have no plans to win here, so I go with Psychic, which hits for just under half and GETS A SPD DROP. Shadow Ball does pathetic damage. Psychic KOs.

Gen5Rules! (Lv. 52 Charizard) VS. Haunter (Lv. 53 Haunter)
Flamethrower almost OHKOs while it Mean Looks (?). It uses a Full Restore, while Dragon Claw does enough damage for Flamethrower to KO next turn and win me the battle.
Dummy defeated Elite Four Agatha!
---

I heal up and walk down a REEEEEEEEEALLY long hallway before coming face to face with Lance, the Dragon Master! No words are necessary, but he says some anyway.

Dummy VS. Elite Four Lance
4sh 5ux (Lv. 52 Pikachu) VS. Gyarados (Lv. 56 Gyarados)
Thunder misses, resulting in a OHKO from Hyper Beam.

Dumbledore (Lv. 54 Hypno) VS. Gyarados (Lv. 56 Gyarados)
I Reflect while he recharges, then Hypnosis on his Bite. I alternate Reflect, Hypnosis, and Calm Mind until I'm at +6, at which point I take 10 damage (not 10%, 10 damage) from Bite and OHKO with Psychic.

Dumbledore (Lv. 54 Hypno) VS. Aerodactyl (Lv. 58 Aerodactyl)
Reflect is still up, but he gets hax and crits with Ancientpower. Psychic OHKOs.

Dumbledore (Lv. 54 Hypno) VS. Dragonite (Lv. 60 Dragonite)
I Hyper Potion while he Hyper Beams, then almost KO with Psychic during the recharge. He Full Restores while I Psychic, then crits with Hyper Beam and KOs me.

Gen5Rules! (Lv. 52 Charizard) VS. Dragonite (Lv. 60 Dragonite)
Dragon Claw ftw.

Gen5Rules! (Lv. 52 Charizard) VS. Thing 1 (Dragonair Lv. 54)
I Flamethrower to comply with the rules while he Outrages. Then I KO with Dragon Claw.

Gen5Rules! (Lv. 52 Charizard) VS. Thing 2 (Dragonair Lv. 54)
Same as last time.
Dummy defeated Elite Four Lance!
---

Now for the Champion fight. DarkRay is being an a(pple-pie-flavored donut)hole, so I have to put him in his place. Good thing I healed!

Amazing Trainer Dummy VS. Substantially Less Amazing Trainer DarkRay
4sh 5ux (Lv. 52 Pikachu) VS. dvm (Lv. 59 Pidgeot)
Named after doomvendingmachine because Rotom has Levitate (it can fly). I Thunderbolt as he Quick Attacks, at which point he switches to Rhydon.

4sh 5ux VS. Treadshot A1 (Lv. 59 Rhydon)
Named because Rhydon is annoying as all get-out. I switch out immediately.

Coverage (Lv. 52 Golduck) VS. pokemagnificent
Rock Tomb misses, and Surf OHKOs.

Gen5Rules! (Lv. 52 Charizard) VS. Its_A_Random (Lv. 61 Exeggutor)
Named because Exeggutor is random. Flamethrower almost OHKOs, while Sleep Powder misses. He Full Restores while I Dragon Claw, then Flamethrower for the KO.

The Great Butterfree (Lv. 55 Butterfree) VS. Athenodoros (Lv. 63 Blastoise)
Named because this is the closest thing he has to Lapras. He Rain Dances as I Sleep Powder. Giga Drain fares poorly, so I swap out for 4sh 5ux.

4sh 5ux VS. Athenodoros
2HKO with no-miss Thunder. Yeah.

4sh 5ux (Lv. 53) VS. dvm
KO with Thunderbolt. Rain Dance fades.

Gen5Rules! (Lv. 52 Charizard) VS. Galladiator (Lv. 57 Alakazam)
It Reflects, ad I Earthquake for about one-fourth. It Psychics, leaving me very low on health, and I Sunny Day. I pray for Future Sight, AND HE FUTURE SIGHTS, allowing me to KO with Flamethrower.

Gen5Rules!/4sh 5ux/Dumbledore VS. DetroitLolcat (Lv. 61 Arcanine)
All three of these attempts ended in KOs against me. Mostly I was stalling the Sun out, so I could bring in...

Coverage (Lv. 53 Golduck) VS. DetroitLolcat
Extremespeed does a pittance, and I KO back with Surf.
Dummy defeated Champion DarkRay!

Professor Oak comes, insults DarkRay, and lets me save my Pokemon for posterity!

The Team:

I'm working on it

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Lol, I'm an Exeggutor. Congrats on completing your Scramble, Dummy007!

Other news, Articuno is being an arse on my PMD Scramble, stupid Powder Snow OHKOes my party...Time to grind a bit more.
EDIT: Articuno finally goes down, with the help of paralysis & some smart tactical play. Now for Mt. Freeze...

chocolate-kipp still needs one more for her PMD Explorers of Darkness Scramble.

Still have one spot remaining for SPL 2.

Hehe, Clauses: Santa. Genius my man, genius. (As in the whole thing, not just Santa Clause XD)
That's not entirely original, but it fit the E4. It's not like they follow any standard clauses anyway (Lorelei follows Species Clause, but...)

I'll expand the rest at some point, but what's written took me ~2.5 hours to type. I'll see what I can do.

(Which reminds me, I still need to put the team in...)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
I posted this in the group.
Its_A_Random in the Social Group said:
Alrighty, now that we have 10 members, we can go to the Pokemon Stage.

The Rules

Now here's the part where you give the other participants Pokemon. Once you have all 9 of your Pokemon, PM me with your team, just so I know (Remember I'm not competing). Once you've done dishing out Pokemon, post here that you're done so I can tick you off. You may only give out Pokemon that are from your designated tier.

Players that can only give out UU Pokemon:
-zdrup15
-Athenodoros
-Iggdrasil
-Dummy007
-Vratix

Players that can only give out OU Pokemon:
-Dark Ray
-Texas Cloverleaf
-BiGGiE
-auramaster
-Dexington

Without further ado, it's time to give out Pokemon.
Yeah, post in the group when you're done.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Alright, I'm doing Explorers of Darkness. My starter Pokemon will be Charmander, Bulbasaur or Cyndaquil, and everything else can be chosen. I need a partner Pokemon and four others. Everything must be obtainable before I get transported to the future (although I don't remember when this is as I haven't played through in a long time, sorry!).
I was hoping for a challenge involving the Dojo, haha. Will do! Adding all my challenges into this post.

• You get "KABOOM!" the Charmander as the leader (which is you). He can only learn fire type moves with the exception of Smokescreen and Rock Slide. Must hold a Blast Seed at all times, and must use 3 Blast seeds in every dungeon. If you lose the Blast Seed you are holding, you can only use one attack of choice and "the nudge" untill you get it back. Just for kicks, it must solo one of the Luxios at the Luxray boss fight, one of the Sableyes at the Dusknoir boss fight, and one of the extra pokemon in the Darkrai boss fight (If your going that far). -Iggdrasil
  • Okay, Recruit yourself a Vibrava during your first trip to Quicksand Cave (Its base Recruitment rate is 0.5%) & name it Shaker.
    It must know & keep Screech & Dragonbreath & may not evolve. Have it lead the party through Aegis Cave & there it must solo 3 Pokemon in the Regigigas battle. Failure to do this will result in it having all its IQ abilities turned off. -Its_A_Random
  • since it seems noone else is going to give you a partner, I will. Your partner is a totodile named Dark Odile. Before it can use any water attacks you must clear either the electric or grass dungeon in the training dojo without Dark fainting.
    Good luck. -Dark Ray
  • Recruit a Bagon. It is an Amish Bagon, so it cannot eat man made foodstuffs like Gummis or Vitamins, and cannot use fancy technologies like TMs. It's angry for living in places like Treasure Town, so take to Electivire and give it Rage. It lived by creating fire, so it must always know Ember. -DetroitLolcat
  • n/a
  • n/a
Still need three more recruits.
Reposting chocolate-kipp's challenge (If she doesn't mind), she needs one more for her PMD Explorers of Darkness Scramble. Auramaster gave her a Tangela.

Also to those who haven't sent their Pokemon for SPL 2, get them done ASAP. I've VM'd everyone who hasn't done so yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)