Tangela, Bagon, Vibrava, Charmander and Totodile.
Reposting because it's a new page.The Rules (Part 2):
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team
- You obviously can't trade on these games
- No Wonder mail.
- I will be asking for 6 extra Pokemon, alongside the current 4 Pokemon, it can be anything, except for those on my banlist at the bottom of this post. I also need a Pokemon that can learn Surf, Waterfall & Dive.
- Pokemon may now evolve
- Please refrain from giving me creative challenges unless you are familiar with the Mystery Dungeon series.
- I do reserve the right to reject challenges for whatever reason, but I will probably accept most challenges due to not many people here being familiar to the series
- Under no circumstance may you reserve a spot. Do not make a placeholder post or say you're editing in my challenge either. If you get ninja'd, too bad
- Don't dish out signature challenges that are not yours.
- At least one attacking option on each Pokemon other than "The Shove"
- Make them fun
- Magikarp, Gyarados, Lapras, Minun, Aipom (Version Exclusives)
- The Chansey & Igglybuff lines, for being too hard to get
- Kecleon...I'm not going to grind to Lv90 just to get some lousy shopkeeper.
- All Pokemon that are only recruitable in Western Cave unless something evolves into them.
- Magnemite, Rattata, Nidoran (F) Poochyena, Voltorb, Elekid Plusle, Spearow Zigzagoon, Geodude Tyrogue, Meditite, Beldum Pinsir, Oddish Sudowoodo, Sentret, Shroomish, Ledyba Wooper, Scyther Hoothoot Slakoth, Farfetch'd, Teddiursa, Weedle, Yanma Poliwag, Houndour, Paras Electrike, Stantler, Gligar Dunsparce, Phanpy Doduo, Murkrow, Heracross Tauros, Illumise Tangela Shuckle Azurill, Ditto Rhyhorn, Absol Swablu, Chimecho, Zangoose Seviper, Seedot, Roselia Mankey Shuppet, Duskull Koffing, Tropius: All obtainable pre-game, bolded ones, however, are exempt from this.
And without further ado, fire away!
- Me: Squirtle (Leader): May only use moves Ash's Squirtle knew, which were Water Gun, Skull Bash, Tackle, Bubblebeam, Withdraw, Hydro Pump, Bubble & Rapid Spin. Team must be named SqrtlSquad (Aditya8081)
- Partner: Pikachu (Chocapic): Must know & keep Quick Attack & Thunderbolt. Must be fed 5 Yellow Gummis (zdrup15)
- Spearow (Iceberg): Must have the "Lets go Together" Tactic. At all times, it must either have Exclusive move-user active and only one move picked, or exclusive move-user turned off and no moves set. (auramaster)
- Phanpy: Must be fed every Gummi in the game except the 5 given to Pikachu (Texas Cloverleaf)
- Yanma: No Restrictions (lol, Yanma can't evolve in PMD Red) (yaya0)
- Zigzagoon (Dark Goon): Only attacking move is Headbutt, must clear all the Makuhita dungeons without it dying to evolve (Dark Ray)
- Qwilfish: In order for Qwilfish to use a non-stab move you must beat the training dojo level of that type with Qwilfish. Qwilfish must eat two seeds in every dungeon he goes to. Qwilfish thinks Oran Berries taste horrible so he cannot eat Oran Berries (Fire Blast)
Partial rejection. It can't use Surf, Flash, or Fly, leaving it with Cut (which only stands a chance at beating Brawly's Makuhita), Rock Smash (which only has a chance at soloing Norman's Slaking), Strength (I don't think it's possible to have Surf / Strength / Waterfall / Fly, except maybe Pelipper, who is terrible), Waterfall (which must solo Juan's Kingdra, which is impossible), and Dive (see Waterfall). Four HM moves = okay. Insane solo requirement = not okay.Dummy, you get any Pokemon you want, but its moveset must be four HMs. However, it must solo a GLMP with the lowest base power HM move you are going to use, as well as two Pokemon in the Pokemon League.
Oh. Poop.Iggdrasil, I said NO RESERVATIONS!!!