Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a Cyndaquil. Only physical attacking moves, no two of the same type. Solo Bugsy to become Quilava, Pryce to become Typhlosion. NN it Insanity.

EDIT: Japanese? Really?

Fine, name it IH8JP. If you think about it, it makes sense.

dammit, forgot to mention: the Soulsilver I got is in Japanese. All Nicknames are limited to 5 Characters. That'll push your Creativity a little. =]

@SimonSays, take an Unown. You must determine its Hidden Power type. That is your new team member's type. To figure out exactly which Pokemon, get a list of that type's Pokemon (including dual-types), the first Pokemon alphabetically on that list that you can obtain, is yours. However, instead of A being the first letter, you must start at the letter of your Unown.

For example, say you get an F Unown with a Dark type Hidden Power. You look for a Dark Pokemon starting with the letter F (there is none), then G (nope), then H. Your Pokemon would be Honchkrow. You must do this with the first Unown you find, and you can't use any calculators or formula's to determine its typing. You can evolve the Pokemon you get, and you can skip it if it's not in HG, or is unobtainable before the Elite Four. Your Pokemon must know at least two moves of whatever type you got, you must nickname it Luck, and you must tell us what you got :)

You've got a fire type and an electric type so you'll need a grass type. Take a hoppip with no restrictions. Hahaha I didn't say simon says. @simonsays, you get a hoppip that hates smart pokemon so you must solo all abra line you encounter with it. Evolve to skiploom whenever but to evolve to a jumpluff you must solo 1 gym of your choice. Name it either "Baka" or "ばか" because you are a fool for forgetting to tell us it was a japanese game.

Reserved for Simon.

Simon, take Timmy the Poliwag. Timmy is constantly getting distracted by the swirling on his stomach. When he is in battle, he can only use 4 moves before he gets distracted. After that, you must decide his move using a dice. 1 is move 1, 2 is move 2 etc., 5 is your choice between 1 and 2, 6 is your choice between 3 and 4. To evolve, Poliwag must solo 15 trainers. After he evolves, he gets even more distracted by the swirling becuase it switches directions. Now he can only make 3 moves before getting distracted. However, he has better instinct so now 5 is roll again and 6 is your choice. To evolve again Timmy must solo either Chuck, Jasmine or Pryce. When he evolves (you must evolve into Poliwrath) he learns the martial arts and stops getting distracted. To prove that he doesn't get distracted he must solo an E4 member.

@GM: Take a Feebas nicknamed Belle if female or Fabio if male. It must have its Beauty maxed in another game, then evolved in that game before it is traded into HeartGold. As Milotic it may only learn moves that are Beauty moves in Gen 4 Contests. Only one of these can be STAB, and all attacks must be special (it must have at least 2 attacks). Solo Jasmine.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Take a female Snorunt. Evolve it into Froslass on level 38. It must know Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Ominous Wind, and Ice Beam. It can only use Ice Beam if it's the last remaining Pokemon in your party. It must solo Pryce and Misty. It has to have a -Special Attack nature, and if it ever gets a boost from Ominous Wind, you must switch out.

extremely hard huh? well then you get a caterpie, can only evolve to metapod after surviving an attack from something 5+ levels above it, as metapod evolve whenever and as butterfree three attacks and no powders/spores.

@GM, you get a bagon that doesn't want to fly, who would have thought they even existed? Anyways, the restrictions, you get a bagon named "NoWings4Me", you must solo clair with it as a bagon, after that you may evolve to shelgon at any point but as a shelgon it can't figure out how to use items with its shell in the way, so you may not use any items on it. Additionally, after seeing what smogon did to salamence it doesnt want that to happen to it, so you may not use any moves over 80bp (80 is fine, return and frustration are not) nor may you ever evolve it into a salamence.
Good luck.
EDIT: if this is too "extreme" for you I will allow you to solo clair with shelgon, however you must now solo the rest of the gym AND solo 1 other gym leader of your choice.

@GM: Take a Tropius. It must know Sunny Day, SolarBeam, Synthesis, and one other move of your choice by the Johto E4. Now, because you want these challenges extremely hard, it may only use each move under the following circumstances:

Sunny Day: Another weather condition is in play.
SolarBeam: Sunny Day is not in play.
Synthesis: Tropius is at >50% health.
Other: Tropius may not use two of its other moves.

It must solo an E4 member. Name it Paradox.

@GM: Roll a six-sided die. If the number is 1-6 you get a Pidgey. Pidgey's base attack stat is 45, so it may not evolve into a Pidgeotto until its attack stat is 60, which is 4/3rds of 45. Your Pidge[y/otto] must learn and keep Featherdance and Tailwind.

If it turns out that your pokemon is outsped you must use Tailwind. Against all pokemon who have a typing that was physical in the first three gens [Normal, Ghost, Fighting, Bug, Flying, Poison, Steel, Ground, Rock] you must use Featherdance at the beginning of the battle.

You can evolve into Pidgeot whenever it solos Brock.

@GM: Take a Smeargle. As soon as one of your pokemon reaches lv. 20 you must use an RNG to determine a random pokemon in your party. Smeargle must know all the moves that the pokemon choosen knows. It cannot know any other moves. Smeargle must solo the Gym leader/e4 member responsible for the pokemon's type. Smeargle can never be the lowest level pokemon in your party. He must appear in every gym battle unless it interferes with another challenge.

Starting my scramble with

Take a Feebas nicknamed Belle if female or Fabio if male. It must have its Beauty maxed in another game, then evolved in that game before it is traded into
HeartGold.
As Milotic it may only learn moves that are Beauty moves in Gen 4 Contests. Only one of these can be STAB, and all attacks must be special
it must have at least 2 attacks). Solo Jasmine.
Take a female Snorunt. Evolve it into Froslass on level 38. It must know Rain Dance, Icy Wind, Ominous Wind, and Ice Beam. It can only use Ice Beam
if it's the last remaining Pokemon in your party. It must solo Pryce and Misty. It has to have a -Special Attack nature, and if it ever gets a boost
from Ominous Wind, you must switch out.
well then you get a caterpie, can only evolve to metapod after surviving an attack from something 5+ levels above it, as metapod evolve whenever and as
butterfree three attacks and no powders/spores.
you get a bagon that doesn't want to fly, who would have thought they even existed? Anyways, the restrictions, you get a bagon named "NoWings4Me",
you must solo clair with it as a bagon, after that you may evolve to shelgon at any point but as a shelgon it can't figure out how to use items with
its shell in the way, so you may not use any items on it. Additionally, after seeing what smogon did to salamence it doesnt want that to happen to it,
so you may not use any moves over 80bp (80 is fine, return and frustration are not) nor may you ever evolve it into a salamence.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@GM: Take a Tropius. It must know Sunny Day, SolarBeam, Synthesis, and one other move of your choice by the Johto E4. Now, because you want these
challenges extremely hard, it may only use each move under the following circumstances:
Sunny Day: Another weather condition is in play.
SolarBeam: Sunny Day is not in play.
Synthesis: Tropius is at >50% health.
Other: Tropius may not use two of its other moves.
It must solo an E4 member. Name it Paradox.
Take a Smeargle. As soon as one of your pokemon reaches lv. 20 you must use an RNG to determine a random pokemon in your party.
Smeargle must know all the moves that the pokemon choosen knows. It cannot know any other moves. Smeargle must solo the Gym leader/e4 member
responsible for the pokemon's type. Smeargle can never be the lowest level
pokemon in your party. He must appear in every gym battle unless it interferes with another challenge.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi guys, sorry I missed any Scrambles I missed, unfortunately, my Router conked out yesterday, so I had no internet at all...Have a new one now, luckily. I'll post Round 2 for SPL in the group shortly. Also, in my Pearl No-Evo Scramble, I'm hating my Starly...

Cheers!
Its_A_Random

EDIT: Round 2 is up.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey guys, I`ve realized recently that I`ve become a bit tired with Scrambles. As such I am taking an indefinate break from all Scramble activity in order to do a HG Nuzlocke. Make no mistake though, I will be back as soon as I get pissed off with the number of ti.es my team dies. Good luck and have fun to all future Scramblers. Ciao.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Good luck Texas, while we're on the subject, I'm going to drop a few Scrambles. My Current Fire Red Scramble, my Fire Red Solo Scramble, my Sapphire Creative Scramble, & my Heart Gold Hard Scramble are all being dropped due to lack of time to get them done. I will, however attempt a Nuzlocke for Fire Red. Good luck me on that. Sorry for wasting people's time on those scrambles.

Cheers!
Its_A_Random

Sigh.. I'm having to quit my Platimun one too -_- (Again, no enough time). I'm hopeing to work more on this "Mixed Platinum" sprite pack for Argonbird in Smergle's Studio. I'll be here to give out challenges though, so don't worry about that.

gl Texas and Random!

Joining in on the "bored of scrambles" bandwagon, I'm off Nuzlocke'ing Platinum, and obviously I didn't finish the one I had planned for the plane trip Sorry, but I'm bored...

...I'll still hang around to give out MTP's, so don't think you're all off the hook, you're not. ;)

I went through that phase a while ago too. At least you all have your future challenges in your sigs so you can't forget when you come back.

I'll still be here ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)