Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, slightly off topic, but how does one link to just one post? I've never been able to do that thing where you link back to your own scramble in your sig. How does one do such a thing?

I'm still going, although with schoolwork, a really busy schedule, and a Mafia game, I haven't been playing much. Currently grinding for the E4 in Firered until everyone's about level 55; Still at Winona in Emerald, and my Mystery Dungeon Scramble is barely past Mt. Steel. After Firered and Emerald, I'll be too busy with Pokemon Black and other non-Pokemon games (Especially Golden Sun solo-Isaac!) to get a Scramble for a while.

Dark Ray I can understand why people are dropping their Scrambles. Some of the veterans had done that months ago. I know Threadshot is doing this since July (because that's when I joined) and with the beginning of a new Generation coming people are already thinking about it.

To be honest I am tired of Scrambles and the only thing I did related to this thread in the last month was for SPL 2 (which I'm experiencing in a different way this time)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm not really getting that bored of Scrambles, I was simply dropping a few scrambles becase I don't have the time. Alongside my Nuzlocke, I'm still doing my Pearl No-Evo Scramble (Damn Starly), so it's all good. I'll update after beating Volkner, where I have to solo one of his Pokemon with a Starly...Damn you Kipp...
All in all, I thought I had too many Scrambles going at once, so yeah. Also, I've never done a Nuzlocke before, so I thought I'd give it a try. Also remember to get your SPL 2 matches done by 12PM on Sunday (GMT +11).

Cheers!
Its_A_Random

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah, i'm not bored either, just... burned out. i've been Scrambling pretty much constantly for months so i just decided to take a break for a while even if it means I won't reach the goal in my sig.

Hey everyone! I'm sorry that a whole bunch of people seem Scrambled out for the moment, but it's always best to take a break instead of letting it get boring, yeah?

Anyway, I've now completed my Platinum Scramble and am at the E4 on my SS Scramble, so I'd like to start organizing a few more.

First off; this post will contain three, yes three!, Scrambles you can help me out with. I'm going to do a Sapphire, Diamond, and a LeafGreen Scramble! They'll probably not be in that order (Diamond will probably be last since I've done two 4th gen ones now), but the point remains.

These Scrambles are also going to be particularly tricky. At least, two of them are. For my Sapphire scramble I'd just like a regular team with no particular difficulty or the like. I will be able to trade for this one, so go ahead and give me whatever and that doesn't have to mean a starter.

For my LeafGreen scramble I am going to do something a little strange. I've put the types alphabetically and drawn a random number from one to seventeen, and I got fifteen, which is Rock, so I'd like this to be a Mono-Rock Scramble! I will be able to trade but obviously don't give me a starter and I'll just use one until I can catch my first Rock-type. I'd appreciate a Geodude/Onix from someone so I can get this started kind of early.

And finally, for Diamond, I want an Extreme Challenge! Don't pull any stops, make it as hard as you can, while still remaining fairly fun. No drudging please. Any pokemon is accepted [actually no, don't give me a damn Tangrowth I hate them] and I will be able to trade so feel free to give me a non-starter again. I'll trade in eggs if needed. Natures / Egg Moves on the pokemon are fine, but please no "make sure it has a perfect HP IV" crap.

Normal Sapphire:
1. From Galladiator: "LOLNOWEAK" the Sableye. Cannot have a +Speed or +Sp.Atk nature, must solo Wattson, and must always know Astonish.
2. From Detroitlolcat: A Torchic with a -Speed nature. Must solo Brawly and Flannery. May not learn TMs.
3. From DarkRay: "Holo / Horo" the Female Poochyena. She may only use the following moves, bite, thief, howl, iron tail, roar, taunt, attract, frustration, rest and 1 wildcard move that may be changed as I go. May only hold Leftovers if holding anything.
4. From auramaster: "Lily" the Lotad. Lily must always have Nature Power and must use it in every environment [9] and may only have one STAB move.
5. From: BiGGiE: "Chubs" the Snorlax. It must learn the following moves ASAP: Double-Team (Cardio), Strength (Weight Lifting), Brick Break (Martial Arts), an elemental punch of your choice (Boxing, + move coverage).

Mono Rock LeafGreen
1. From Galladiator: "Bully" the Rhyhorn. Must solo Giovanni's Rhyhorn/don to evolve, and may not know Earthquake.
2. From Detroitlolcat: A Geodude with Magnitude. Must solo one pokemon from every Giovanni battle and two from the last.
3. From Dark Ray: "Evostone" the Lileep (I <3 Lileep). To evolve it must have a moveset of sandstorm, ingrain, stockpile, giga drain/ancient power. It must keep this moveset once it has it and solo 2 pokemon in the E4.
4. From Arcticblast: "Cork" the Slugma/Magcargo. Must solo Erika.
5. From auramaster: "Luna" the Lunatone with no moves that are the same type.
6. From Fire Blast: A Relicanth! <3 He can only use water and normal moves in the begining. He can use other moves after battling against a pokemon of every other type. He must also solo 50 trainers to use other moves. He must solo Misty because he must prove that he is a good sea pokemon. He must prove that he is a good land pokemon by soloing the 8th gym (not leader). He must always hold a Sea Insence that you traded over to remind him of home.

Extremely Diffcult Diamond
1. From Galladaiator: "Troll" the Buizel. May never learn Ice Beam, Agility, Baton Pass, or any STAB that is not Water Gun. Must solo 25 each of Grass and Electric types.
2. From Detroitlolcat: Pachirisu that is wonderful and doesn't suck whatsoever. Must solo Volkner's electric types and cannot learn Light Screen, Discharge, Super Fang, Toxic, or U-Turn.
3. From loudkirbyking: Take the first Shinx you catch. Now, flip a coin only once.

If heads, you cannot evolve this Shinx into Luxio until after Gardenia

If tails, you cannot evolve this Shinx into Luxio until it solo's a gym leader pokemon.

Next, roll a dice. No redoing the dice roll.

If you get a 1,3, or 5, then as a Luxio, it must solo Fantina's Gengar.

If you get a 2,4, or 6, then as a Luxio, it must solo Crasher Wake's Quagsire.

Check the gender next.

If it's male, then it must keep Roar, Swagger, Thunder Fang, and one other move.

If it's female, it must keep Swagger, Return, Attract, and one other move.

Finally, when you reach Veilstone, buy some coins, and play 3 rounds in the Game Corner. If you can get three 7's or Galactic symbols matched up, then you can ignore all challenges, except the gender challenge. (No restarting, hacking to do it or anything. Three truly randomized rounds)

Nickname it "Lucky" if male, "Random" if female.
4. From Dark Ray: "SpecsTwig" the Turtwig. Must solo one leader to evolve into Grotle and another to evolve into Torterra. May only use special moves.
5. From Texas Cloverleaf: Togepi! Togepi must solo Candice to evolve once, must solo Cyrus and Dialga consecutively without items to evolve again and must solo Aaron regardless of if its evolved.
6. From Fire Blast: RNG Smeargle. Whenever a member of my team reaches level 20, I have to roll to see which of my party member's moves Smeargle will copy. He must also solo a Gym Leader / Elite Four member of that type. He must appear in every Gym Battle that does not require soloing.

Sapphire: Take a Sableye nicknamed "LOLNOWEAK". It must solo Wattson, and cannot have a +Sp. Atk or +Speed nature. Also, it must always know the first attack move it learns by level up after you catch it (i.e. Astonish).

LeafGreen: Take a Rhyhorn nicknamed "Bully". Bully must solo Giovanni's Rhyhorn/Rhydon once to evolve. It may not learn Earthquake at any point.

Diamond: Take a Buizel named "Troll". It may never learn Ice Beam, Agility, Baton Pass, or any STAB except Water Gun, and must do one of the following:

a.) solo Gardenia and Volkner
b.) solo 25 each of Grass and Electric Pokemon
c.) solo Dialga AND Cynthia
d.) solo Aaron and Lucian

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
For Sapphire, take a Torchic. Have it solo Brawly and Flannery. It cannot learn TMs, and must have a -Speed nature.

For LeafGreen, take a Geodude. Since it already cannot evolve into Golem, have it solo and one Pokemon from each Giovanni battle, and two from the last Giovanni battle. Must learn and always keep Magnitude.

For Diamond, take a Pachirisu. Must solo both of Volkner's Electric types and cannot learn Light Screen, Discharge, Super Fang, Toxic, or U-Turn. Muahahahah this sucks.

@Carbon: Okay, this is a bit complicated for Diamond.

Take the first Shinx you catch. Now, flip a coin only once.

If tails, you cannot evolve this Shinx into Luxio until it solo's a gym leader pokemon.

Check the gender next.

If it's male, then it must keep Roar, Swagger, Thunder Fang, and one other move.

Finally, when you reach Veilstone, buy some coins, and play 3 rounds in the Game Corner. If you can get three 7's or Galactic symbols matched up, then you can ignore all challenges, except the gender challenge. (No restarting, hacking to do it or anything. Three truly randomized rounds)

@carbon, For LG you get a lileep named "Evostone". Trade it over as an egg or @lvl5. To evolve it must have a moveset of sandstorm, ingrain, stockpile, giga drain/ancient power. It must keep this moveset once it has it and solo 2 pokemon in the E4.

For Diamond you get a turtwig named "SpecsTwig". To evolve into a grotle you must solo 1 gym leader pokemon, and to evolve into a torterra must solo 1 gym leader (as a grotle). Unfortuneately for you, this turtwig isn't very strong so you can't use any physical moves (once it learns absorb ofcourse).

For Saphire, you get a female poochyena named "Holo" (you may also choose to name it Horo if you want). She may only use the following moves, bite, thief, howl, iron tail, roar, taunt, attract, frustration, rest and 1 wildcard move of your choice (you may change it as you progress, e.g. tackle at first and dig later on). Also, the only item she may hold is leftovers.
EDIT: didn't notice the edit about only 2, scratch the saphire challange if you want.
Good luck.

P.S. was smogon down for anyone else?

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
@Carbon Lifeform: If possible (meaning you must have a FireRed or LeafGreen with this in it), trade over a Slugma to Leafgreen. This Slugma must solo Erica. Name it Cork.

If not, take an Onix. It cannot evolve until it solos ten Pokemon with only Dragonbreath. Name it Fwoosh.

@Carbon Lifeform, will have to think about this for a while...

For Sapphire, take a Lotad named Lily. Lily is very focused on nature, so it must learn and keep Nature Power for the whole game. You must use Nature Power in every type of environment, so it becomes 9 different attacks. Also, it can only know 1 STAB move.

For Leafgreen, take a Lunatone named Luna. It cannot know two moves of the same type.

For Diamond, didn't notice Dark Ray's Turtwig :( Never mind.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
At Carbon Lifeform, for you extremely difficult Diamond, tak a Togepi. This Togwpi must solo Candice to evolve once, must solo Cyrus and Giratina consecutively without items to evolve again and must solo Aaron regardless of if its evolved.

@Carbon: For Diamond, take a Smeargle. As soon as one of your pokemon reaches lv. 20 you must use an RNG to determine a random pokemon in your party. Smeargle must know all the moves that the pokemon choosen knows. It cannot know any other moves. Smeargle must solo the Gym leader/E4 member responsible for the pokemon's type. Smeargle can never be the lowest level pokemon in your party. He must appear in every gym battle unless it interferes with another challenge.

For Sapphire, take Lax the Makuhita. He must have the ability Thick Fat. Lax thinks he's too fat so he is trying to lose weight. To do so, he cannot eat any berries and must always be the first Pokémon in your party when you are bicycling. Also, he must solo 20 trainers and 2 gym leaders. He cannot use any special moves because those make him lazy.

For Leafgreen, you get a Relicanth. Relicanth has been living in the deep sea for a long times. He is not used to the outside world so he can only use water and normal moves in the begining. He can use other moves after battling against a pokemon of every other type. He must also solo 50 trainers to use other moves. He must solo Misty because he must prove that he is a good sea pokemon. He must prove that he is a good land pokemon by soloing the 8th gym (not leader). He must always hold a Sea Insence that you traded over to remind him of home.

Good Luck

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
@ Sapphire, I feel it necessary to re-issue some of my past favorite challanges. Therefore, let's get on with the show..

For Sapphire, take Chubbs the Snorlax. This particular Snorlax is very self-conscious about its weight and has been teased ever since childhood. As such, it is trying its best to get into shape. Therefore, it must learn the following moves ASAP: Double-Team (Cardio), Strength (Weight Lifting), Brick Break (Martial Arts), an elemental punch of your choice (Boxing, + move coverage).

For Leaf Green, you get a Solrock! This Solrock is gonna let you finish, but it knows that it's the greatest pokemon of ALL TIME. No other pokemon can match its coolness, strength, and general awesomeness. To show off its coolness, it must always wear Black Glasses. As a showcase for its general strength, it must possess the following moves:

Rock Polish
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Stealth Rock

It's nickname must be Sol-Glo.

For Diamond, you get a modified version of one of my favorite challanges, FUCK YEAH!, the Seaking.

FUCK YEAH! YOU GOT A FUCKING SEAKING! THIS SEAKING IS SUCH A BOSS POKEMON, IT HAS NO TIME FOR WEAK ATTACKS. THEREFORE, IT MUST ONLY LEARN ATTACKING MOVES WITH 120 BASE POWER PRIOR TO THE ELITE FOUR. TO PROVE HE IS WORTHY OF THESE POWERFUL MOVES, HE MUST FIRST SOLO 10 ELECTRIC AND 10 GRASS POKEMON BEFORE LEARNING EACH ONE, FUCK YEAH! ALSO, IT MUST SOLO EVERY GYM TRAINER BESIDES THE LEADER IN BOTH GARDENIA'S AND VOLKNER'S GYM, FUCK YEAH! FURTHERMORE, IT CAN'T BE USED IN THE CHAMPION BATTLE UNLESS IT'S LEARNED MEGAHORN. FUCK YEAH!

@auramaster, I already gave him a turtwig >_>
@texas, I believe you mean dialga not giratina.
EDIT: for some reason I find it funny carbon gets both lunatone and solrock.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Pearl No-Evo Scramble Update #8

I'm still Scrambling! Time for Update #8 of my Pearl No-Evo Scramble!

Update #1
Update #2
Update #3
Update #4
Update #5
Update #6
Update #7

• Shinx (Lailaps): Must know Return (Athenodoros)
  • Piplup (Mr Penguin): Must be male. Must solo rival's main Pokemon at each battle. Once Surf is learned, it may never learn another level up or Water type move (Sprocket)
  • Buneary (Larolla): When it learns a level up move, the oldest move is replaced. It is to be taught exactly 2 TM's/HM's after each gym, starting with the 2nd. Cannot learn more than 2 TM's or 2 HM's at any time (auramaster)
  • Misdreavus (Missy): Can only learn & use STAB moves. For it to learn other type attacks, you must own an Unown of an appropriate HP (Paradox808)
  • Hippopotas: Cannot use Normal-type moves. If it has one, it must be overwritten ASAP (DetroitLolcat)
  • Starly: Must have a moveset of Quick Attack/Agility, Whirlwind/Endeavor, Brave Bird/Take Down & Fly before Palkia. Must Solo Gardenia at a level below 17, Maylene below 33, & One of Volkner's Pokemon (Chocolate-Kipp)

Where we left off, I had stormed the Galactic Hideout & ready to take on Mt. Coronet. First, I decided to box Larolla the Buneary for Rock Pile the Geodude, knowing that I'll need a HM Slave to get to Spear Pillar. I teach him Rock Climb & Rock Smash alongside the already learnt Strength & flew to Oreburgh City where I started to climb Mt. Coronet. I didn't want random combat with Wild Pokemon so I used a Super Repel, but it didn't really work & when I encountered a Bronzong with Stortamus the Hippopotas in the lead, it took me five turns to escape. >_> So I equipped a Smoke Ball on Stortamus & continued on. After about 40 minutes of random combat & battles against Galactic Grunts, I eventually arrive at Spear Pillar, beating the best of the Grunts before witnessing Cyrus summon Palkia. I try to approach him, only for Mars & Jupiter to double team me. Then Idiot arrived to make it a 2v2 battle.

Random's Team at This Point:
Larolla: Lv38 (Boxed)
Stortamus: Lv39
Chocolate: Lv39
Missy: Lv42
Lailaps: Lv45
Mr Penguin: Lv45

I lead out with Stortamus, Idiot leads out with Munchlax, while both Jupiter & Mars lead out with a Bronzor each. Stortamus starts the battle by starting up the sand & sets up Stealth Rock. The Bronzors target Munchlax with Extrasensory while Munchlax Screeches Jupiter's Bronzor, opening the way for an assault on that Bronzor. So on turn 2, Jupiter's Bronzor takes a Crunch & becomes paralysed after a Body Slam, while Munchlax remained the target of the Bronzor. Another Stortamus Crunch was all it took for Jupiter's Bronzor to go down. Next in was Skuntank, & it took down Munchlax easily. After that, Idiot sent in Staraptor following an Earthquake from Stortamus. Skuntank took a decent amount of health, enough for Jupiter to switch it out for a Golbat to render Earthquake usless, while Fuckraptor hit Mars' Bronzor with Take Down. Soon enough, Idiot switched out Fuckraptor for Torterra as Golbat & Bronzor combined to knocked out Stortamus.
So I send in Lailaps, who took out Jupiter's Golbat, but was no match for Skuntank. Torterra, on the other hand, started Leech Seeding the two & sapped their health. Next in for me was Mr Penguin, who went on a Surfing rampage, taking out Skuntank & Bronzor while Torterra continued to be defensive & find more ways to raise his HP.
Mars' Golbat came in, & did major damage to Torterra with Air Cutter, but fell to Mr Penguin's Ice Beam. Last up was Mars' Purugly, who took out Torterra, but then fell to Idiot's Heracross, with some help from Mr Penguin, winning me & Idiot the battle. After that, Idiot healed up my team, & the three floating fairies came & gave Palkia a reality check. After that, Cyrus wasn't happy, & before I could do anything, he challenged me to a battle.

I lead out with Stortamus, while Cyrus leads out with a Honchkrow. Before Stortamus could set up Stealth Rock, Honchkrow OHKOed him with Dark Pulse. X_X
I then sent in Lailaps, who got put in an Embargo, & after a couple of Sparks, got KOed by Dark Pulse...So Chocolate came in & finished Honchkrow off with Quick Attack.
Next was Weavile, & he continued to do more damage, but not enough to kill the Penguin, with the help of a couple of Hyper Potions, Mr Penguin eventually crushed Weavile after a few Surfs...And Sandstorm damage.
Third was Gyarados, & he forced me to spam Potions & Revives. My typical strategy was to get Lailaps in & kill it with Spark. Easy? Against many trainers? Yes. Against Cyrus? No. Gyarados was at a tough Lv46, he outspeeds Lailaps, & carries a moveset of Giga Impact/Earthquake/Aqua Tail/Ice Fang, all of which can OHKO Lailaps, except maybe Ice Fang...Anyways, outside of using items & Potions, the only real time I would get an attack in is with the ever so reliable Mr Penguin using Ice Beam, lucky I have Sandstorm running...I also find out that Cyrus has a Full Restore aside from his favourite Super Potions (Maybe he finally learned his lesson...) & countless turns later, Gyarados finally falls to Mr Penguin's Ice Beam.
Last was Crobat, & he acted in the same way as Gyarados did, forcing me to spam items & only getting in a Mr Penguin Ice Beam when I knew Penguin would survive. I even had to send in Rock Pile (The HM Slave) at one point because of Crobat. Ultimately, Mr Penguin finishes Crobat off by freezing him with Ice Beam, not that it really mattered, because he was in KO range for Sandstorm damage, which finished him & Cyrus off, winning me the battle.

Following that, I do not heal the badly wounded party & run up to Palkia. "HEY, PALKIA!!!' I yell. Palkia just stares at me aimlessly, preparing an attack of some sort.
"Go, Master Ball!" I chuck my only Master Ball at Palkia, hitting it on the head. It wobbles three times, & stars randomly appear. I had caught Palkia with a Master Ball at full health. I name it "Aikurap", get the Lustrous Orb, & leave Mt. Coronet. I fly on my dead Chocolate to Oreburgh City, heal up, get Larolla out of the PC, & restock on items.

I then fly to Pastoria City & ran to Route 222, beating the trainers along the way, & eventually arrived in Sunyshore City, meeting Flint the ranga & went to the lighthouse as directed after making a few jokes about red-headed people. There, I found the Eighth Gym Leader, Volkner, & encouraged him to go back to Sunyshore Gym. After a bit of grinding, I went inside the gym, beating the minor trainers along the way. Eventually, I found Volkner & challenged him to a battle for my final Gym Badge.

Random's Team at This Point:
Stortamus: Lv40
Larolla: Lv40
Chocolate: Lv40
Missy: Lv43
Lailaps: Lv47
Mr Penguin: Lv48

Well, basically, I fail twice. Not due to blacking out, but because I have to solo one of Volkner's Pokemon...With Chocolate. Basically, it all goes well, I get to Ambipom, which is Chocolate's target, until I find out that Ambipoms sole attacking move is Shock Wave, which OHKOes Chocolate & forces a SR. I then proceed to grind him against Battle Girl Helen on Route 207 until he reaches Lv45. I try again. Same result. So I raise him 2 more Levels to Lv47 & try again. Will I be third time lucky? Keep Reading.

I lead out with Stortamus while Volkner leads out with Raichu. Stortamus gets the Sandstorm going & sets up Stealth Rock while Raichu sets up Light Screen as usual. Raichu then goes for the Brick Break, doing about 30 odd HP to Stortamus while he does significant damage in return with Earthquake; enough for Raichu to get killed off by Sandstorm damage.
Larolla comes in against Octillery. Considering Light Screen, the only good attacking option is Dizzy Punch, so I do exactly that, until, Octillery Bullet Seeds Larolla to death. So Mr Penguin comes in, with Light Screen expired, he pummels Octillery with Grass Knot & Surf, forcing Volkner to use a Hyper Potion, eventually, Mr Penguin eventually manages to kill Octillery with 4HP remaining (After Sandstorm damage), aided by a Charge Beam miss.
Lailaps comes in against Luxray to reduce his attack. Lailaps keeps on Returning at Luxray, forcing Volkner to use a Full Restore, but eventually dies to Luxray...So Stortamus returns, & does hefty damage with Earthquake, only to be killed by a critical hit Crunch...Goddamn hax...I send in mr Penguin & he too gets killed by Luxray before doing anything. Left with 2 Pokemon, I send in Missy, who outspeeds & finally KOes Luxray with Shadow Ball, which was a critical hit...
So this is it. My Lv47 Chocolate up against an Ambipom. This is where I get to see if all that training had paid off. Ambipom gets the first attack & uses Agility, which was typical of him to do that first off. Chocolate halves his HP in return with Brave Bird. At this point, I would expect Ambipom to use Shock Wave. So Ambipom does what he should & uses...Nasty Plot? Surely not. Shock Wave would KO Chocolate. But Nasty Plot? Dot, dot, dot. Chocolate punishes the blunderous move & proceeds to finish Ambipom & Volkner off with Brave Bird, gaining the mandatory solo, winning me the battle, the final badge, & the TM for Charge Beam. Hooray...

So after that, I return to the Pokemon Centre & heal. I also get Larolla's requirements out of the way, overiding Iron Tail with Protect, & Protect with Shadow Ball. So, I have all 8 badges now & it's endgame. Just Victory Road & the E4 to go. How will I fare? Stay tuned. And that's where we leave off...

Larolla (Female Buneary) @ Nothing
Lv:40/Timid/Klutz
-Rock Smash
-Dizzy Punch
-Shock Wave
-Shadow Ball
Comments: To be fair, Larolla actually did well this update, with a good moveset at the moment, but still...Current LVP

Stortamus (Male Hippopotas) @ Nothing
Lv:41/Quiet/Sand Stream
-Sand Attack
-Crunch
-Stealth Rock
-Earthquake
Comments: Stortamus has struggled a bit this update, but Stealth Rock & Earthquake has shown that he still has it.

Missy (Male Misdreavus) @ Nothing
Lv:44/Calm/Levitate
-Confuse Ray
-Psybeam
-Payback
-Shadow Ball
Unown HP's obtained: Poison, Bug, Dragon, Ground, Rock, Ice, Fighting, Electric, Psychic, & Dark.
Comments: The most brokenest Ghost in Little Cup History is coming to the fore, but it's still not broken...not just yet.

Chocolate (Male Starly) @ Nothing
Lv:47/Lax/Keen Eye
-Endeavour
-Brave Bird
-Quick Attack
-Fly
Comments: Not exactly strong, but had some black belt training. Soloing Volkner's Ambipom with some luck was the highlight this update for Chocolate.

Lailaps (Female Shinx) @ Nothing
Lv:47/Jolly/Intimidate
-Return
-Spark
-Charge
-Crunch
Comments: The incredibly loyal Lailaps is strong, but hindered by low speed & fragility. Still useful.

Mr Penguin (Male Piplup) @ Nothing
Lv:48/Modest/Torrent
-Grass Knot
-Ice Beam
-Brine
-Peck
Comments: Perfect Coverage with Grass Knot/Ice Beam/Surf. Albeit a bit slow, he is extremely powerful, wreaking havoc where possible. Didn't get much use, but is still there when needed. Current MVP.

That's the Update. Next update should cover Victory Road. How will my LC Mons fare? Stay tuned.

Okay, so I have a little bit of a problem. I ended up with 5 pokemon for Sapphire, 7 for LG and 7 for Diamond. I've already had Fire Blast's Lax the Makuhita challenge so I threw him out. I had to take Fire Blast's Diamond and LeafGreen challenges over BiGGiE's because he posted first. However, in an effort to be fair I will take either BiGGiE's Solrock or Seaking and put that mon on my Sapphire team to round it out to six. I also took BiGGiE's Snorlax for Sapphire too. Sorry I couldn't fit everyone's challenges in!

Anyway, the point of this post is to ask you guys whether I should trade in the awesome Solrock or the awesome Seaking into my Sapphire Scramble? Let me know!

My team so far is hidden below.

Normal Sapphire:
1. From Galladiator: "LOLNOWEAK" the Sableye. Cannot have a +Speed or +Sp.Atk nature, must solo Wattson, and must always know Astonish.
2. From Detroitlolcat: A Torchic with a -Speed nature. Must solo Brawly and Flannery. May not learn TMs.
3. From DarkRay: "Holo / Horo" the Female Poochyena. She may only use the following moves, bite, thief, howl, iron tail, roar, taunt, attract, frustration, rest and 1 wildcard move that may be changed as I go. May only hold Leftovers if holding anything.
4. From auramaster: "Lily" the Lotad. Lily must always have Nature Power and must use it in every environment [9] and may only have one STAB move.
5. From: BiGGiE: "Chubs" the Snorlax. It must learn the following moves ASAP: Double-Team (Cardio), Strength (Weight Lifting), Brick Break (Martial Arts), an elemental punch of your choice (Boxing, + move coverage).
6. BiGGiE's Solrock or Seaking, for fairness.

Mono Rock LeafGreen
1. From Galladiator: "Bully" the Rhyhorn. Must solo Giovanni's Rhyhorn/don to evolve, and may not know Earthquake.
2. From Detroitlolcat: A Geodude with Magnitude. Must solo one pokemon from every Giovanni battle and two from the last.
3. From Dark Ray: "Evostone" the Lileep (I <3 Lileep). To evolve it must have a moveset of sandstorm, ingrain, stockpile, giga drain/ancient power. It must keep this moveset once it has it and solo 2 pokemon in the E4.
4. From Arcticblast: "Cork" the Slugma/Magcargo. Must solo Erika.
5. From auramaster: "Luna" the Lunatone with no moves that are the same type.
6. From Fire Blast: A Relicanth! <3 He can only use water and normal moves in the begining. He can use other moves after battling against a pokemon of every other type. He must also solo 50 trainers to use other moves. He must solo Misty because he must prove that he is a good sea pokemon. He must prove that he is a good land pokemon by soloing the 8th gym (not leader). He must always hold a Sea Insence that you traded over to remind him of home.

Extremely Diffcult Diamond
1. From Galladaiator: "Troll" the Buizel. May never learn Ice Beam, Agility, Baton Pass, or any STAB that is not Water Gun. Must solo 25 each of Grass and Electric types.
2. From Detroitlolcat: Pachirisu that is wonderful and doesn't suck whatsoever. Must solo Volkner's electric types and cannot learn Light Screen, Discharge, Super Fang, Toxic, or U-Turn.
3. From loudkirbyking: Take the first Shinx you catch. Now, flip a coin only once.

Check the gender next.

4. From Dark Ray: "SpecsTwig" the Turtwig. Must solo one leader to evolve into Grotle and another to evolve into Torterra. May only use special moves.
5. From Texas Cloverleaf: Togepi! Togepi must solo Candice to evolve once, must solo Cyrus and Dialga consecutively without items to evolve again and must solo Aaron regardless of if its evolved.
6. From Fire Blast: RNG Smeargle. Whenever a member of my team reaches level 20, I have to roll to see which of my party member's moves Smeargle will copy. He must also solo a Gym Leader / Elite Four member of that type. He must appear in every Gym Battle that does not require soloing.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Take the Solrock, It would fit into your team better than Seaking. You already have a Water Type anyway...

Reminder about SPL2, you lot have 4 days & 2 hours until the deadline. Check the group to see who you're up against & someone has to send me a log when you're done. We've had one match completed, 4 to go.

I know it's been forever, but I finally have typed out an update!! Grinding is very annoying. I'm looking forward to having the gym leaders at my beckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)