Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updating my LeafGreen challange. I beat the first three gym leaders with no sweat, except I purposely lost to Brock to gain EXP for my Bulbasaur (so he could learn the powders). I am currently about to challenge Erika. Sorry for the brief update, I couldn't post 'cause Smogon was down.

I can refuse any challenge.
Nature requirements are allowed.
Must have full team by 4th or 5th gym.
Make it hard, but not backbreaking hard.
I would really like an Ekans challange, I've never used one.
Be creative!
No giving me curses in names, or inappropriate language.
No "highest level on team", it's annoying.

Bulbasaur (Nickname is Albus, will be changed upon request from Texas Cloverleaf)
srs bisnis, take a Bulbasaur. After leaving pewter City, it may never attack unless it knows Leech Seed, Sleep Powder and Poisonpowder. If you solo Koga with it, you may drop one of the powders for another move. -Texas Cloverleaf

Meowth (NNed PussInLoot)

srs bisnis you get a meowth. This meowth thinks himself as the biggest hoarder in the world. To prove this you must solo every Dragon type with it because he can't have dragons getting bigger piles of loot than him. to evolve into Persian he must have picked up 3 nuggets and picked up 5000 pokedollars from using Pay Day. Name it PussInLoot. -pimpgangster

Variable Pokemon
Srs Bisnis, lucky you, you get a Variable Pokemon.

Catch the first Pokemon you encounter on Route 8.
If it's a Pidgey, then it must know & keep Quick Attack & Wing Attack.
If it's a Meowth, then it must know & keep Pay Day & Faint Attack.
If it's a Sandshrew, then it must know & keep Swift & Poison Sting.
If it's a Vulpix, then it must know & keep Confuse Ray & Flamethrower.

Then you check its nature.
If it's Male, then it must know & keep Frustration.
If it's Female, then it must know & keep Return.

Finally, your Pokemon's last move must be a HM Move of your choice.

Next, check the next Pokemon you encounter.
If it's a Pidgey, then it must solo Erika.
If it's a Meowth, then it must solo Sabrina.
If it's a Sandshrew, then it must solo Blaine.
If it's a Vulpix, then it must Giovanni.

Lastly, you must name it either Random or ItsARandom.
If you name it Random, then it must solo 30 Trained Pokemon from the moment you get it until you get your 6th Badge, without the Vs. Seeker.
If you name it ItsARandom, then it must solo 30 Trained Pokemon from the moment you get your 6th Badge until you get your 8th Badge, without the Vs. Seeker.

Have fun.

EDIT: What my location says concerning Meowth...You can disregard the catch Meowth part. -Its A Random

Ekans (NNed SolidSnake)
Srs Bisnis, you want an Ekans, so you can have one. Name it SolidSnake. Snake's a stealthy guy, not one who's simply going to attack full on, so he can't have any attacking moves, except Dig since going underground is stealthy. He must know at least one move to help him avoid taking damage at all; choose from Protect, Double Team, and Substitute.

Defeat one E4 Pokemon of your choice by making it Struggle to death, never attacking it directly or statusing it. You may want Spite for this, obtained by its father being a Dunsparce with the move. If so, said Dunsparce has to be named Big Boss. -cantab

Slowpoke (Nicknamed Green Day)
@Srs Bisnis: I'm giving you a GDS. (First, let me find the challenge and edit it slightly...)

EDIT: You get a slightly altered GDS (Green Day Slowpoke).

Slowpoke is the epitome of Americans, as it is lazy, slow, and rather unintelligent. Its final moveset must be:

Laziness: Rest / Slack Off
Slowness: Yawn / Rain Dance (because rain is depressing to Americans)
Fatness: Substitute / Light Screen (TV, get it? hahaha)
Stupidity: Amnesia / Attract (because the only Americans who consistently attract other people are on street corners)

You may have noticed that this entire movepool consists of status moves. Now, as much as Americans care about status, they care more about power. As such, you may replace one move up there for every three Gym Trainers Slowpoke solos. However, every new move you use must have 120 or higher base power (including STAB), and it may not apply this cop-out until it knows (simultaneously) one move each from two of the above categories. It may not evolve until it has learned one move from each category at some point. Name it Green Day. -Dummy007

Rattata (NNed Top Percent)
SRS still needs one more.

TopPercent the Rattata. Being in the top percentage of Rattata, it is so epic that it can only use physical attacks(considered physical as of gen 4). It cannot evolve into Raticate, and must solo all other Rattatas/Raticates, and solo Blaine as well. -TM13IceBeam

Ivysaur [Albus] Level 31
{Male} Impish
~ Razor Leaf
~ Poison Powder
~ Sleep Powder
~ Leech Seed
[x] Have Leech Seed, Poison Powder and Sleep Powder before I leave Pewter City

Rattata [TopPercent] Level 29
{Male} Serious
~ Pursuit
~ Quick Attack
~ Hyper Fang
~ Cut
[ ] Solo every Rattata and Raticate (Died once)

Vulpix [Random] Level 25
{Female} Careful
~ Ember
~ Confuse Ray
~ Return
~ Quick Attack
[ ] Solo 30 trained Pokemon (19/30)
[x] Has Return
[ ] Teach an HM
[/] Have Flamethrower, Confuse Ray (1/2)

Meowth [PussInLoot] Level 28
{Male} Jolly
~ Pay Day
~ Scratch
~ Bite
~ Aerial Ace
[x] Picked up 5,000 Pokedollars
[ ] Picked up 3 Nuggets (0/3)
[ ] Solo every dragon in the game

Ekans [SolidSnake] Level 30
{Male} Naughty
~ Dig
~ Screech
~ Spite
~ Glare
[ ] Have one Protecting move
[ ] Have Dig
[ ] Make a E4 Pokemon Struggle to death

I'm still trying to figure out where to get a Slowpoke so I can complete my team.

OK, doomvendingmachine, take Oldie the male Blitzle. He is old, so can't use too much energy, so he has a capped level before each gym. He has to be a lower level than the next Gym Leader's main pokemon at all times. And, to prove a point, he still must solo one of each Gym Leader's Pokemon. And shockingly, after Clay, he can only use damaging moves.

Futachimaru, for one of my other challenges, i have to solo an entire gym leader with one pokemon, so for that gym leader im gonna ignore Oldie's solo requirement. besides that though, sounds good!

Soulsilver update

Team
1:chikorita(SaNdBaG) must know reflect & light screen and set both up every battle. can't evolve till sum of defences equal 100 for bayleaf and 200 for meganium.

2:Eevee(I>thanMEP) must be a MNE till it evolves. when it evolves it becomes a MTP of the type it evolves into.can learn 1 tm OR 1 hm of any type

3:Mareep(Solo) must solo whitney/morty to evolve into flaafy. must solo jasmin/clair to evolve into ampharos and must solo 1 of lances dragonites to be allowed over lv.52. must learn and keep thundershock

4:Slowpoke(Fosters) must learn fireblast in goldenrod, must learn surf asap. must solo gym with those two moves to evolve. must know confusion till it evolves. after evolving, can only switch in during a battle if weather is in effect.

5:Pinser(Winning) must solo whitney/morty depending on who solo defeats. must solo 4 of karens pokes without items

6: Need a kanto poke

i beat the 2nd and 3rd gym and i'm currently grinding solo for morty.

current team

Solo Lv.23
Hardy
thundershock
growl
tackle
thunderwave

Sandbag Lv.21
hasty
Cut
Reflect
Light screen
Magical leaf

Winning Lv.21
Docile
Focus energy
Brick Break
Harden
Bind

Fosters Lv.21
Calm
Fire Blast
Confusion
Headbutt
Surf

I hate MEP Lv.18
Naive
Tail whip
Tackle
Helping hand
Sand attack

I will be using these 5 pokemon and picking up my final team member in kanto cause i cant get hold of riolu.
So i need a pokemon from the kanto region for my final team member

So, in my XD Scramble, I'm about to face Snattle... With two Pokémon... Both of which are weak to water... And he's packing Quagsire and Lanturn, IIRC... FUCK.

That said, Flareon is performing admirably, even without STAB - Bite is sufficient for now, and Quick Attack is love. As for Baltoy? Dude is a beast - gets an Ancientpower boost like every fight, or trolls with Mud Slap. And neither of them die, at all. Both are at level 36... Any strategies for Snattle? I want my 3rd party member (Lunatone under Taunt and Torment!)

So, in my XD Scramble, I'm about to face Snattle... With two Pokémon... Both of which are weak to water... And he's packing Quagsire and Lanturn, IIRC... FUCK.

That said, Flareon is performing admirably, even without STAB - Bite is sufficient for now, and Quick Attack is love. As for Baltoy? Dude is a beast - gets an Ancientpower boost like every fight, or trolls with Mud Slap. And neither of them die, at all. Both are at level 36... Any strategies for Snattle? I want my 3rd party member (Lunatone under Taunt and Torment!)
Evolve Baltoy (I think it evolves at Level 37, maybe 38). Teach it Hyper Beam if you want.

Uh, I got ignored basically, and the I got 1 good pokemon, and another complicated one. I'm requesting again, but here's an outline.

I must use Trpig as my starter. No rediculous ones like that Maractus one by vratix, or the one by doom. THough I'm accepting gladiators one with venipede. 5 more please

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
StardustGD, take a Golett, name it Lurk More. This Golett likes to lurk before he leaps, & therefore, it must know & keep a non-attacking move at all times, & it must use that move every time it enters the battlefield as its first action in a Trainer battle. It must solo 20 Trained Pokemon to evolve.

Have fun.

Dusting off the old Gameboy(Emulator) and starting a Red challenge(I'll be going through all 5 Gens).
Rules
I can refuse challenges. Basically, if you use common sense when issuing a challenge, I'll probably accept it.
No profane nicknames.
Oh and nothing that requires a glitch to get.
Last and most important:: Be creative!
I think that covers all the ground rules. What craziness will my team end up being?

The pokes:
ZeroTarken, take a Charmander, name it IPwnBrock. Seeking to disprove the fact that it fails against Brock, it must solo him as a Charmander. To evolve into Charmeleon it must solo 5 mountaineers/hikers/whatever they're called. To evolve into Charizard it must solo 5 more.
ZeroTarken, take a Hitmonchan, name it Puncher. This guy likes to Punch, so he may only use moves with Punch in its name in battle. It must solo a minimum 40 Trained Pokemon in the game, & just to spice things up, you can only use 10 items on Puncher (Like Potions, revives, etc.) throughout the game.
@Zetotarken: Take an Electabuzz. This Electabuzz is the heir to a powerful family of Alakazams, but is actually a half breed between Electabuzz, and Kadabra. As such, he is a total outcast from both sides, and so, must solo EVERY Electric and Psychic Pokémon you come across from the point you capture him - including Zapdos, who you must solo as well, in his quest for acceptance.

Electabuzz seeks to use his strange powers as often as he can, so he must always have Psychic, Reflect/Light Screen and Teleport (Teleport is TM 30 in Gen 1, found on Route 9), in addition to the move of your choice. Nickname him "Outcast".
@ZetoTarken: Take a Koffing named Materialst. He really is a materialist, so you must do all four of the following: 1) teach him 3 TMs and keep tham all until you beat the game, 2) use a health-restoring item on him any time his HP falls below half, 3) use an Ether or Elixir on him any time one of his moves drops below 3/4 of its max PP, and 4) solo every Cooltrainer you come across after catching him, since he wants to be cool like them. To evolve into Weezing, he must learn two of the three required TM moves. All restrictions still apply after evolution.
Mono-Ground Cubone. Name it MGC. Must solo Koga, or else solo all of his lackeys without using any items during/in-between battles. If it comes with a Thick Club, it must further prove it's awesomeness by soloing Cinnabar Gym. Cannot attack Ghost-types, because it is good friends with ghosts.
Tarken, take a Pikachu. It may only know one attacking move, and it must not be Thunderbolt. Solo Lt. Surge to evolve. Nickname it "Gen 0".
Current Team:

IPwnBrock@Boulder Badge
Hiker's solod: ALL OF THEM
Lv40
Slash
Growl
Ember
Leer

Gen O(Theres no numbers in RB nicknames)
Lv39
Thundershock
Agility
Thunder Wave
Flash

MGC
Lv37
Bone Club
Stuff I don't use

Puncher
Lv39
Comet Punch
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Move I can't replace yet
Items used: 2
Trained pokes solod: 26

@ stardustgd:
you get Bacon the tepig...
because it is afraid that people will catch it and turn it into bacon it must use always first turn flame charge to raise its speed...
must also know smog as a last resort solution to escape from people...
the other two moves must be one fighting and one fire attacking move...
solo an e4 of your choice...
since it's morning here and i can't think of anything else and since you want a tepig i will give you the challange i gave doom yesterday...

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
ZeroTarken, take a Hitmonchan, name it Puncher. This guy likes to Punch, so he may only use moves with Punch in its name in battle. It must solo a minimum 40 Trained Pokemon in the game, & just to spice things up, you can only use 10 items on Puncher (Like Potions, revives, etc.) throughout the game.

Have fun.

ZeroTarken, take a Charmander, name it IPwnBrock. Seeking to disprove the fact that it fails against Brock, it must solo him as a Charmander. To evolve into Charmeleon it must solo 5 mountaineers/hikers/whatever they're called. To evolve into Charizard it must solo 5 more.

Evolve Baltoy (I think it evolves at Level 37, maybe 38). Teach it Hyper Beam if you want.
Probably my best bet, yeah. And it's 36. The raw power of Hyper Beam would probably get me the last two solos he needs too...

@Zetotarken: Take an Electabuzz. This Electabuzz is the heir to a powerful family of Alakazams, but is actually a half breed between Electabuzz, and Kadabra. As such, he is a total outcast from both sides, and so, must solo EVERY Electric and Psychic Pokémon you come across from the point you capture him - including Zapdos, who you must solo as well, in his quest for acceptance.

Electabuzz seeks to use his strange powers as often as he can, so he must always have Psychic, Reflect/Light Screen and Teleport (Teleport is TM 30 in Gen 1, found on Route 9), in addition to the move of your choice. Nickname him "Outcast".

@ZetoTarken: Take a Koffing named Materialst. He really is a materialist, so you must do all four of the following: 1) teach him 3 TMs and keep tham all until you beat the game, 2) use a health-restoring item on him any time his HP falls below half, 3) use an Ether or Elixir on him any time one of his moves drops below 3/4 of its max PP, and 4) solo every Cooltrainer you come across after catching him, since he wants to be cool like them. To evolve into Weezing, he must learn two of the three required TM moves. All restrictions still apply after evolution.

Dusting off the old Gameboy(Emulator) and starting a Red challenge(I'll be going through all 5 Gens).

I can refuse challenges. Basically, if you use common sense when issuing a challenge, I'll probably accept it.
No profane nicknames.
Oh and nothing that requires a glitch to get.
Last and most important:: Be creative!
I think that covers all the ground rules. What craziness will my team end up being?
Mono-Ground Cubone. Name it MGC. Must solo Koga, or else solo all of his lackeys without using any items during/in-between battles. If it comes with a Thick Club, it must further prove it's awesomeness by soloing Cinnabar Gym. Cannot attack Ghost-types, because it is good friends with ghosts.

Have fun.

Tarken, take a Pikachu. It may only know one attacking move, and it must not be Thunderbolt. Solo Lt. Surge to evolve. Nickname it "Gen 0".

And yes, this works, since you can only catch Electabuzz in the Power Plant iirc.

Black Scramble
no variable challenges

Thank you everyone. Don't expect any updates or challanges from me for the next two weeks though. I'm going AWOL the metaphorical fan stops spreading its mess all over my real life.
Pawniard/Bisharp for Vratix, called Skata. Cannot know any Dark type moves, must solo Caitlin.
Nice. Had one of these in my Scramblocke and it died almost instantly, so I'm really pleased to get this now. 7.5/10
@Vratix:

you get Fighter the Tepig...
Only stab attacking moves, must solo every fire type and every fighting type in the game that is not reserved by another challenge...
Good challenge for an otherwise ugly pokemon. It is the only starter I have yet to use so let's see how it goes. 6/10
Vratix, you get a Venipede. It must have poison point as it's ability. It may not use any moves besides direct attacking moves until the opponent is poisoned by venipede. Additionally, until the opponent is poisoned by venipede it may only use moves that have a chance to poison. Name it "Venom".
I like. I like it a lot. Poison is great in this game. I anticipate some face melting. 7/10
@Vratix

You get Lillipup. Name him "Underdog" and as such he may only battle if he is at a lower level than the opposing Pokemon. Furthermore, being an underdog he isn't very scary, and therefore cannot have the ability intimidate. He may only evolve after soloing Arty. Lastly, he hates cats, and so every time you see a Purloin/Liepard, you must switch him in immediately and kill it (level difference doesn't matter here). If he faints against one he must forget the last move he used and can never be able to use it again. Have fun.
A great nerf for a good Pokemon. Looking forward to this too. 7.5/10
@vratix: You get a Tympole. I'll edit in restrictions after I get back from helping a lady move.

EDIT: You get Padawan the male Tympole, the first one you see. It's a Jedi Knight in training, so it must harness the Force by only ever knowing one attacking move (as a Tympole). It must attack (but not KO; Jedi don't kill) fifty Pokemon to be eligible for evolution. Now is where things get tricky (I hope this doesn't count as variable): Apply Section A if your Tympole was not holding a Persim Berry when you caught it. Apply Section B if it was.

A: Your Tympole did not avoid the confusion of puberty and gave in to the Dark Side! It must evolve into Palpitoad as soon as you get the manditory 50 semi-solos. Now rename it Emperor. Looks like you just trained Emperor Palpitoad in the ways of the Force; but now you have a Sith on your hands! Replace two status moves of his with attacks ASAP. He may never know more than one status move as a Palpitoad. Emperor Palpitoad must solo (KO/kill) 200 additional Pokemon in order to evolve into Seismitoad. If he evolves, rename him Sith Lord. He must now solo every Pokemon he is sent into battle against (this includes double and triple battles). You must also replace his remaining status move with Force Lightning (Hydro Pump), and he may never know a status move again. Also, solo two E4 members with him.
B: Congrats! Your padawan avoided confusion, and now you have a Jedi. To avoid being Palpitoad, you may not evolve Tympole until Level 35. You must evolve it again in one level. Rename it Yoda. Yoda must keep two status moves in his moveset at all times, but otherwise there are no restrictions. Except one. He must solo the true Master of the Sith: Ghetsis.
Star Wars. Win. 8.25/10
@vratix
Take a Munna. Name it Justice. To uphold it's sense of honor and duty and justice it must solo every dark-type in the game
And someone gave me a hard one. This will test my patience I am certain. Anticipated LVP (no offense to RitterCat, for all I know he did this on purpose). A note: every time it faints I am not going to revive it to go and faint again, but I will Revive it at the end of each battle it faints during. 6/10

@Vratix:

you get Fighter the Tepig...
Only stab attacking moves, must solo every fire type and every fighting type in the game that is not reserved by another challenge...

Vratix, you get a Venipede. It must have poison point as it's ability. It may not use any moves besides direct attacking moves until the opponent is poisoned by venipede. Additionally, until the opponent is poisoned by venipede it may only use moves that have a chance to poison. Name it "Venom".

@Vratix

You get Lillipup. Name him "Underdog" and as such he may only battle if he is at a lower level than the opposing Pokemon. Furthermore, being an underdog he isn't very scary, and therefore cannot have the ability intimidate. He may only evolve after soloing Arty. Lastly, he hates cats, and so every time you see a Purloin/Liepard, you must switch him in immediately and kill it (level difference doesn't matter here). If he faints against one he must forget the last move he used and can never be able to use it again. Have fun.

@vratix: You get a Tympole. I'll edit in restrictions after I get back from helping a lady move.

EDIT: You get Padawan the male Tympole, the first one you see. It's a Jedi Knight in training, so it must harness the Force by only ever knowing one attacking move (as a Tympole). It must attack (but not KO; Jedi don't kill) fifty Pokemon to be eligible for evolution. Now is where things get tricky (I hope this doesn't count as variable): Apply Section A if your Tympole was not holding a Persim Berry when you caught it. Apply Section B if it was.

A: Your Tympole did not avoid the confusion of puberty and gave in to the Dark Side! It must evolve into Palpitoad as soon as you get the manditory 50 semi-solos. Now rename it Emperor. Looks like you just trained Emperor Palpitoad in the ways of the Force; but now you have a Sith on your hands! Replace two status moves of his with attacks ASAP. He may never know more than one status move as a Palpitoad. Emperor Palpitoad must solo (KO/kill) 200 additional Pokemon in order to evolve into Seismitoad. If he evolves, rename him Sith Lord. He must now solo every Pokemon he is sent into battle against (this includes double and triple battles). You must also replace his remaining status move with Force Lightning (Hydro Pump), and he may never know a status move again. Also, solo two E4 members with him.

B: Congrats! Your padawan avoided confusion, and now you have a Jedi. To avoid being Palpitoad, you may not evolve Tympole until Level 35. You must evolve it again in one level. Rename it Yoda. Yoda must keep two status moves in his moveset at all times, but otherwise there are no restrictions. Except one. He must solo the true Master of the Sith: Ghetsis.

@vratix
Take a Munna. Name it Justice. To uphold it's sense of honor and duty and justice it must solo every dark-type in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)