Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Raikaria, offensivemoves only, however since Vylifer is a sadistic jerk anyways, it won't be stat using anything, as it always uses the move with the highest BP, and status moves count as a BP of 0.

@SimonSays. Wow, just realized you're from NZ too, good on ya =]
Take a Nidoran boy. To evolve he must solo 5 female trainers. To evolve to Nidoking, he must solo every female Pokemon encountered until you beat Misty. He can never have a female Pokemon as a partner for double battles.

@SimonSays. Wow, just realized you're from NZ too, good on ya =]
Take a Nidoran boy. To evolve he must solo 5 female trainers. To evolve to Nidoking, he must solo every female Pokemon encountered until you beat Misty. He can never have a female Pokemon as a partner for double battles.

Umm, Red is Gen 1. The only female pokemon are NidoranFemale. Double Battles don't exist yet.

Please to edit?

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
SimonSays, take a Dratini. It must know & keep Agility & Wrap & these two moves are the only ones it can use in battle. Solo a Gym Leader to evolve, & to evolve again, it must solo a gym. Name it Broken.

Have fun. Fun fact: "Agiliwrap" is so broken that the combo is banned from most Gen I battles. :)

Um, ObsidianRanger, I think you misinterpreted my Pidgey challenge.

Its not 3 moves that its fellow bird breathen can use, its moveset is restricted to moves that at least 3 of its fellow bird breathen can use. >_>

bwburke94 the Zubat: Cheri Berry Curse on the team -OTHER 2 members must hold Cheri Berries. One after Wattson. To evolve past Golbat, must solo all trainers on a Route.

Vylifer the Ralts: Must use learn moves with the highest BP possible, and use the highest BP possible move at all times. Cannot be healed at a pokemon center until PP runs dry. [Or is at full PP, which means it dosen't NEED healing] As a result, must have Potions spammed on it.

[This is gonna get so overleveled, I can tell]

Muted the Whismur: No sound Moves ASAP

Three more needed. Only restriction is avalibilty before Juan.

I have had to Reject Cannon the Shuckle. Shuckle is only avaliable post-national dex in Emerald, and thus, violates 'Team before Juan'. [It's only in Altering Cave, which is open only post-national, and the safari zone extension, again post-national]

Armstrong the Skarmory. It must never hold an item and it must never use an item in battle(meaning you can't heal it in battle). This restriction is lifted if you have Armstrong solo Tate and Liza, but this is optional and you can choose to forego the requirement and keep the restriction.

(obvious counter to CB Zubat is obvious)

EDIT: @SimonSays

P.S. THIS CHALLENGE IS SO FRIGGIN OVERUSED I SHOULD COPYRIGHT IT >:D

You get a Pidgey that must have a moveset consisting of moves that at least 2(yes 2, not 3) of its fellow early bird breathen(Spearow, Hoothoot, Taillow, Starly, Pidove) can learn. No Fly. Name it Trollbird

Isn't it impossible to Solo Tate + Liza? You can't enter the battle unless you have two pokemon, and what's the other supposed to do?

Unless I catch a ZigZagoon somwhere and let it die, but even then, there's no assurance that T+L will KO it before it does something.

Meh, I'll find a way. Even if I have to reset until the Zigzagoon is killed before it can attack.

@Raikaria

You get a Nincada.

This Nincada has no restrictions. While its a Nincada. When it evolves, you must obtain the Shedinja form, and that is your Scramblemon.
Shedinja thinks this is a nuzlocke, and so: it must know moves to keep itself from dying. (Protect) It also wants to ensure it isn't boxed, so it must know & keep Swords Dance to keep it from becoming to weak. Its offensive moves are up to you, but it must solo at least 1 GL. Nickname it: Paper.

Have Fun!!

Isn't it impossible to Solo Tate + Liza? You can't enter the battle unless you have two pokemon, and what's the other supposed to do?

Unless I catch a ZigZagoon somwhere and let it die, but even then, there's no assurance that T+L will KO it before it does something.

Meh, I'll find a way. Even if I have to reset until the Zigzagoon is killed before it can attack.
As long as the partner isn't doing anything to influence the battle outcome, it should be fine. But if you find it too annoying, you can change the restriction to Juan.

@SimonSays: Take RainCleanr the Dratini. This Dratini really wants to be like Dragonite in Generation 5, but Rain Dance, Hurricane, and Multi-Scale aren't around yet. It decides to mimic this as best as possible, so its moveset when you fight Lorelei must be:

Hurricane: Blizzard (they're both weather conditions)
Thunder: Thunder (hurray!)
Surf: Surf (hooray again!)
Roost: Rest (close enough)

Since Generation 5's Dragonite could easily solo Bruno, this Dratini must do exactly that. Its only evolution restrictions are that it must be hit by every attacking type it resists (Fire, Water, Grass, Electric) to evolve into Dragonair and must know the above moveset to evolve into Dragonite.

EDIT: Wow, I need to read more. Let's try this again.

You get Ferroseed the Tangela. Because it wants to be a Ferroseed, it may only know moves that Ferroseed can learn (Toxic, SolarBeam, Double Team, Rest, Substitute), when possible. Because this is such a crappy pool of moves to choose from, its only restriction is that it must solo 5 Pokemon in Giovanni's Gym.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Apologies for the double post, but...

I had Valence. I simply gave out a modified version of that challenge.
Thinking about it, maybe I should've made ALL options for that challenge hard. Or even better, give Texas the exact same challenge I gave auramaster for his hard scramble...Oh well, at least Texas has a "Reasonable" challange for his HSCE...

Except that Valence must be the highest levelled team member. Insane grinding shall ensue.

In other news...insane grinding has ensued in the HSCE. Magikarp is about to learn Tackle! Average levels still need to rise by ~10 before I proceed though.

Assuming these people still need challenges...

Raikaira: Catch a Skitty. It thinks its ability is normalize, so it may only use normal moves. Call it Nami.

Simonsays: Catch a Koffing, name it Floathead. Floathead thinks it has levitate, so it must solo all ground types.

I beat my challenges. Dear god it took me ages to beat Erika...

LeafGreen Scramble will start.

Rules:

No pokemon not-obtainable before E4
Must use starter
Nothing over-the-top. I draw the line at impossible. (Squirtle not being allowed to evolve and having to solo Erika with no Water moves. What the brown, man?)

@SimonSays

You can't play Red version without starting with a Charmander. In the world of Pokemon, there are no Crips 'n' Bloods, but there is Charizard versus Blastoise. Your Charmander, named FiyahPowah is affiliated with the Charizard gang, and because of this he must solo every blue colored Pokemon and Pokemon exclusive to Blue version (I know they aren't colored in first generation, but you should know what color the Pokemon are, right?). He must also solo every Water type Pokemon you encounter, and the first move you must use against them is a Fire type move to show your supremacy (with the exception of your first battle with your rival). FiyahPowah can't be hatin' on his own peepz though, so he may never attack a red colored Pokemon (except if it is a water type), Pokemon exclusive to Red version, and Fire type Pokemon. To evolve to Charmeleon he must solo Gary at Nugget Bridge, and to evolve into Charizard he must solo every trainer on the water route between Fuchsia City and Seafoam Islands.

Recap:
Charmander named FiyahPowah
-Solo every blue Pokemon, Blue version exclusives, and Water type
-Has to use a Fire move first against all Water types
-Cannot attack red Pokemon (except water types), Red version exclusives, and Fire types
-To evolve into Charmeleon solo Gary at Nugget Bridge, to evolve into Charizard solo every trainer on the water route between Fuchsia and Seafoam Islands

Enjoy, I think you'll have fun with this one.

Umm, Red is Gen 1. The only female pokemon are NidoranFemale. Double Battles don't exist yet.

Please to edit?
*facepalm on my behalf. Half way through typing I switched to thinking you were playing firered. Derp. Just get someone else to give another one :/

Will edit the pidgey challenge.

@Roosh and @SuperScrafty:

You get Hater the Gastly. It must know Spite, Curse, and two moves of your choice. The one thing it hates the most is Sabrina, so to evolve, it must use Curse or Spite on all of Sabrina's Pokémon. There are no restrictions for evolving into Gengar.

Ss: your starter is Buonaparte the squrtle. It can only evolve to wartirtle, at which point its only water attack can be water gun and it cannot battle anything shorter than it.

Roosh, your starter is bulbapedia the bulbasuar. It is trying to gather as much information as possible, do you must fight every pokemon that can be found on every route.

@Roosh
You get Yoko Ono the female squirtle (SR for a female). Yoko is credited with breaking up The Beatles. Since the Beatles are about as good at spelling as Mattman (the creator of the challange) she will get mad because her engrish not so good eithel and bleak ebbery beetre she find. Don't evolve until the band is together. Second evolution is free.

recap
-Squirtle
-female
-nickname "Yoko Ono"
-solo every bug type
-can't evolve to Wartortle until you have 4 other members.

@SuperScrafty
Fish up a Staryu and name it SpnIt2WnIt.
You must KO the last Pokemon of any two "boss battles" (Giovanni, gym leader, legendary pokemon, etc.) with Rapid Spin before it can Evolve. Do not replace Rapid Spin.

@SuperScrafty, take a Magikarp named Fishy. It must know at least 2 level-up moves at all times, and it cannot evolve until it attempts to solo a gym leader. If it succeeds, you must change its nickname to AWESOME!!! and it has no restrictions.

@Roosh, take a Magmar named Smoky. It must know Smog and Smokescreen at all times, and its other two moves must be Fire moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)