Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.
The team for my first scramble challenge will be as follows:

AshFace the Charmander submitted by yaya0
"You get a Charmander named AshFace. It must solo at least three gyms (Erika doesn't count) and at least 2 of Lance's Pokémon. It may evolve into Charmeleon after you have 3 badges, and Charizard after Sabrina."

Trippin' the Butterfree submitted by Yoshiken
"Let's give you a Butterfree, NN Trippin'. The only attacking move this Butterfree can use is Confusion, which it can only get if it's allowed to evolve before Lv 10 - in order to do that, it has to solo a trainer in Viridian Forest (as either Caterpie or Metapod, doesn't matter which.) It must solo all of the trainers in Koga's gym (not including Koga himself). "

SheerForce the Nidoran-M submitted by TM13IceBeam
"Due to imagining itself being a Sheer Force Nidoking, its entire movepool must consist of moves that are boosted by Sheer Force. However, because Sheer Force Nidoking evolves from Hustle Nidorans, pre-Nidoking SheerForce must have moves that are affected by Hustle."

Ducky the Psyduck submitted by auramaster
"take a Psyduck named Ducky. It cannot know any Psychic moves, and all of its moves must be attacking moves."

Gastly the Grimer submitted by Dummy007
"I'll give you a Grimer named Gastly. You've got a Grimer that thinks it's a Gastly! There are so many similarities: Poison typing, same weight upon evolution, huge special movepool...Your Grimer is so convinced it's a Gastly that it may only learn moves that Gastly can learn- and only by the method Gastly can learn them! (This means you can have Sludge Bomb, but it must be by TM, which you don't get until after the Elite Four. Sorry! You can use the moves Grimer has when you catch it, but you must replace them ASAP.) I'll edit in a full list later. One more thing: Gastly has Levitate, so Grimer thinks it does, too. To evolve, Grimer must solo 5 Pokemon in Giovanni's Ground Gym. You must then rename it Gengar. All previous non-solo restrictions apply (with Gengar in place of Gastly). Oh, and, if you evolve it, it must solo both of Bruno's Onix."

Monkey the Mankey submitted by EEVEE3
"
You get a Mankey.

When you first see it you think its actually a Monkey, so it is angry at you ALL THE TIME so it refuses to fight in any Gym Battles.

After it evolves it becomes more nice to you, but it learns of Sabrina's Psychic types. It must solo Sabrina, and all other Psychic types in the game after it evolves. Nickname it: Monkey"

I'll try to update after every gym.

So far, I have started, got my Charmander (who was male and serious) and am about to start my journey.

I think you should do TM13 mainly to get YaYa for doing the same challenge over and over again >_>. I wouln't have a problem with it, except for that it's not a good challenge. It's stupid really, and if I were to ever get it, I would box the fucker and carry on. Also, I can't believe I'm agreeing with the person who killed me in time traveling viking mafia.
This. Also, WUT at the bolded part.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Time for Wave #2 of my White Scramblocke folks! Read the rules before posting a challenge, also, the coin-flip challenge I had gave me a Purrloin. Here's the Pokemon for Wave #2...

• A Dreamyard native Pokemon
  • A Route 3 native Pokemon accessible by grass
  • A Pokemon obtainable at Wellspring Cave (1st Visit Only)
  • A Pinwheel Forest Entrance native Pokemon
  • The Traded Cottonee
Shaking Grass Pokemon are now available.

Here's to another round of decent Pokemon!

Random Have Justin the Tympole. It must know and keep 2 sound based moves ASAP. Must also always keep Echoed Voice. Solo 3 trainers in pinwheel forest to evolve once and Burghs gym minus BUrgh to evolve again

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Accepted the above. Remember to specify the location & don't give nicknames. I decide the nicknames myself. Ultimately, this is of an Easy-Medium difficulty, so nothing too hard please.
I assume the above will take up the Pinwheel Forest Entrance Pokemon. 4 more to go for Wave #2. Keep them coming!

Time for Wave #2 of my White Scramblocke folks! Read the rules before posting a challenge, also, the coin-flip challenge I had gave me a Purrloin. Here's the Pokemon for Wave #2...

• A Dreamyard native Pokemon
  • A Route 3 native Pokemon accessible by grass
  • A Pokemon obtainable at Wellspring Cave (1st Visit Only)
  • A Pinwheel Forest Entrance native Pokemon
  • The Traded Cottonee
Shaking Grass Pokemon are now available.

Here's to another round of decent Pokemon!
You get an Audino(Dreamyard). It must have 3 moves that are not boosted by STAB. Solo 5 other Audinos for this challenge, because it believes to be in the top percentage of Audinos(yes, it doesn't work that well when it isn't a Rattata, I'm fully aware of that)

(for clarification, this is what happens: Audino must have 3 moves that are not boosted by STAB, meaning non-STAB attack moves and status moves(so Surf/Attract/Grass Knot/Take Down is fine, for example)

This. Also, WUT at the bolded part.
It was a game. On Smogon. Circus Maximus. He was sorta kidding.

C'mon kids, keep up.

@ Random

Wellspring Cave: Find yourself a Roggenrola. He's all about living dangerously, and getting close to death is the best way to do it. Therefore, he cannot evolve until after Sturdy has activated 15 times. If it's during a Trainer battle, any activation of Sturdy counts for +1. If he KOs the Pokemon that activated Sturdy on the turn that it was activated, it also counts for +1. (So a Trainer Pokemon that hits you, activates Sturdy, and then dies gives you 3/15 on the requirement). Sturdy activations only count once per battle, Trainer or wild (so no abusing Potions against a Tympole, etc).

I'd give him some kind of cool pseudo-EdgeQuake-but-random, but Magnitude's an egg move... So always keep Rock Blast, meh. He must reach level 30 or higher by the time you get to Elesa, and needs to know SR. Lead with him and use SR on turn one. He may evolve when one or more of Elesa's Pokemon is fully KO'd by SR without taking damage from any direct attacks. Since she's constantly Volt Switching, it shouldn't be long.

Give him Bulldoze whenever you get that TM, so he can have something resembling EdgeQuake.

Edit: Fuu, I reread your rules page a bit. Missed the one about nothing involving gym leaders. Personally I think it's not a bad strategy to go with, but if you're a stickler for the rules:

He may evolve again after Stealth Rock's PP is depleted. Now, obviously using it in a wild battle is stupid, so you may only use it in a trainer battle. The move works best when your Pokemon can't be randomly killed first, so you may only select SR if his HP is full when selecting the move. (You may use SR as many times per battle as you want, but can't select it if he's taken damage in previous turns).

After all of that living dangerously and then patient SR use, your Gigalith thinks he's basically the new Lead Tyranitar of sorts, setting up SR like a boss. So to mimic Ttar more, he must know Sandstorm, and set it at least once per battle that he takes place in.

Final moveset: SR/Sandstorm/Rock Blast/Bulldoze.

Random, your Cottonee cannot use STAB moves, and it must solo any grass types you see. When it evolves, it still has no STAB, but doesn't have to solo anything.

Hi, I want to try this challange.
I will be playing on Leaf Green, without trading.

Rules:
Only 5 pokémon
At least three of them obtainable before the fourth gym
Nothing too complicate

Hi, I want to try this challange.
I will be playing on Leaf Green, without trading.

Rules:
Only 5 pokémon
At least three of them obtainable before the fourth gym
Nothing too complicate
You get Stinger the Weedle! It must poison 20 enemies with Poison Sting prior to reaching Cerulean, and must solo Erika.

Gonna do a Scramble on White.

Rules:
Medium difficulty.
Most of my Pokes should be obtained before the 5th gym. (at least 4/6)
Yamask and Patrat please.
No Purrloin or Blitzle.

EDIT: No Starters, please.

Gonna do a Scramble on White.

Rules:
Medium difficulty.
Most of my Pokes should be obtained before the 5th gym. (at least 4/6)
Yamask and Patrat please.
No Purrloin or Blitzle.
You get Joey the Patrat! This Patrat believes itself to be the legendary top percentage Rattata of Youngster Joey, and thus must have moves that can be learnt by Rattata.

@Caterbeedrill- Take an Onix called Prof.Onix. Your onix is a budding scientist, however during his early stages he often gets in a rage with the common people of the world not taking any notice of his work. This means that he must have rage aslong as he stays below lvl40 he must also solo a gym leader main pokemon with rage. He must also solo any scientists you come accross. up) . However, before this he cannot learn the following moves due to being blinded by rage:
Iron tail
Rock throw
Earthquake

He does not realise his full potential until he takes one of every medicine (including pp up and hp up).

After he realises his potential he can learn any move he wishes.

@Oh my biscuits

Catch a Deerling, call her Bambi.
She thinks the Haxorus line killed her mummy. For this she must solo any dragon from that line.

Im tempted to not let her evolve. I'll leave it up to you. If you wish she can evolve by soloing the E4 members main pokemon(The level 50 one) of you choice.

@Caterbeedrill

Have you ever seen My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?
That show is AMAZING. I started watching it last night instead of studying for the mid-term I took this morning (it's cool, Hydrology is babygames).
Anyway, you get a Bulbasaur inspired by an episode I just watched. It's name shall be Dragonshy. If a dragon OR a fire type pokemon KOs or does more than 3/4 damage to any other pokemon on your team Dragonshy must come to their rescue (switch in and KO that pokemon).
Additionally, Dragonshy must solo Lance.

@Oh my Biscuits

You're getting an unnerving Joltik named Bug Butter. Bug Butter is a big fan of cooking. Therefore before Bug Butter can evolve it must know Gastro Acid and Bug Bite and solo 12 trainer pokemon that closely resemble an animal that humans (regularly) eat using those moves at least once each. These animals are things like Birds, Cows, Pigs, etc. Rule of thumb: if your parents never cook it, it doesn't count.
Once evolved, it must solo any member of the elite 4, because I said so.

@Oh my biscuits: You get a Drilbur named BBQ! (with the exclamation mark.) It cannot use any STAB moves, and it must solo two gym leaders to evolve. After evolution, it can use STAB, but you can't use items on it and it can't use Swords Dance.

@CaterBeedrill: You get RockHard the Geodude! It must solo the entire Vermilion Gym without using healing items on it to evolve.

See! I can give original challanges!

So many scramblers...

@Its_A_Random: You get Blitzle at Route 3. It must have four moves of different types ASAP. Solo a Trainer using only not very effective attacks to evolve.

@Caterbeedrill: You get Vacillate the Vulpix. Each battle, pick any two moves. It can only use these two moves during the battle and must alternate between them. Finish Lt. Surge to evolve.

@Oh My Biscuits: You get Vacillate the Vanillite. Same restrictions as the Sandshrew, except it must solo Clay to evolve and Bianca to evolve again.

@Oh my Biscuits

You get a Cryogonal!!

This Cryogonal is unique, in that it enjoys watching its opponents being frozen, so it must know both Blizzard and Ice Beam. It must freeze 20 Pokemon with those moves before the E4, otherwise it cannot be used.
Nickname it Snowflake.

@CaterBeedrill

To comeplete your username, you get a Caterpie!!

This Caterpie can only evolve once after lowering 5 pokemon to -6 speed with String Shot. If you want to evolve it again, you must reach +6 Defense with Harden against Brock.

@Both

Have Fun!!

EDIT: FUUU!!! Accelgor'd

Caterbeedrill: Your team appears to be really Ground and Bug-centric (seriously, y'all... Caterpie, Weedle, Geodude, Onix and Sandshrew?) so take Sniper the Magnemite. This Magnemite believes it has the ability Sniper, but is also paying close attention to how much damage it's dealing. So, whenever it lands a critical hit on your opponent (dealing 2x damage instead of 3x, of course), it thinks something is wrong with the game, so it must stay in battle until it either finishes the battle or lands another critical hit (after which you may switch out). In addition, since it fancies itself a sharpshooter, it must learn and keep both Lock-On and Zap Cannon. It may evolve after landing a critical hit on a Gym Leader's Pokemon (or, if you're unlucky and it takes this long, an E4 member's Pokemon).

^He edited that in after I posted >_> Regardless, with Bulbasaur, five of his six team members will be weak to ice in their final forms, and Beedrill can only take so many hits. Can we please make sure people's teams actually somewhat work together? I did an HG scramble once and ended up with five Pokemon weak to Flying and four weak to Fire. It was hell any time I faced anything with either type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)