Challenge The Scramble Challange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ehh, I'm somewhat bored, so I might give a minor snippet update of my White Scramblocke Challange...In Haiku...Well, here goes...

Conquered Earth Leader
Two Casualties, both from crits
Done too much grinding...

What could these words mean/decipher? I'll leave that to you guys to find out. ;)

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Got to be honest Random boy, it ain't exactly cryptic, so not much point in asking us that...
It's not supposed to be cryptic, lol. Just a simple update, so people know what has happened in 5-7-5 (Syllable) form. The fun part is speculating how I got there, who's died, etc...Not that anyone will know until the Scramblocke's completion, anyways...At least people know I'm actually playing.

Cyndaquil named whatever you want. No fire type moves until soloing Blaine or a Claire rematch. If you are never forced to use it against Team Rocket, no using moves over 80BP. If you are forced to use it against Team Rocket, it must solo the rest of any trainer battle where it received a status effect or took a critical hit. It also must solo the Radio Tower to unlock moves of any BP.

take a scyther. if its ability is swarm, it can only use special moves. if its ability is technician, it can only use non-stab not- normal attacks. name it "notgodtier." it may not evolve. the restrictions will be lifted if you solo 5 gym leaders 30 fire pokemon, the rival 2 times and 30 rock pokemon with these restrictions.

You want Difficult right? Then take Difficult the Mantine. Difficult may only use physical moves. It also refuses to fight on water, despite being a water type. Have it solo Pryce and Janine, as well as 3 of Lance's Pokemon.

take a Phampy named Rolly. Its only attacking move must be Rollout, and it must solo Misty. Wow I'm in a creative slump...

I need two more, please.

actually the OP STATED THAT UNEVOLVABLE TYNAMOS are banned. because im pretty sure magikarp is allowed as long its allowed to evolve into a gyarados. maybe YOU SHOULD LEARN TO READ.

EDIT: lol sorry about the starter. maybe we should both learn how to read :) take a tepig. to evolve, it must solo 20 pokemon faster than it. as a choubou.. it must only use one of its stab moves. to evolve, solo any 1 gym. as an emboar, u may not use any stab moves.
Soloing 20 Pokemon using Struggle IS unevolvable, just saying. But incorporating this challenge.

haha nooo it isnt. someone else came up with a challenge that was like that here.... its not that hard... just waste the pps somewhere else, and struggle is an easy 3hko

haha nooo it isnt. someone else came up with a challenge that was like that here.... its not that hard... just waste the pps somewhere else, and struggle is an easy 3hko
That was me. I gave somebody a Beldum that had to solo either one mon of Fantina or all of Byron to evolve.

The guy had a squirtle on his team, so he could also have the beldum. I probably shouldn't have been that hard on him, and Beldums should probably have unrestricted evolution.

The thing is, though, Tynamo is much more frail than Beldum (35/40/40 compared to 40/80/60, respectively). I personally don't find it "normal" to solo 20 Goletts using Struggle. It's basically a Pokémon with 55 attack attacking a Pokémon with 59/50/50 defenses using a base 50 power attack, losing at least 1/4 of its base 35 health every turn. You call that normal? I personally do not condone this sort of challanging unless you're giving to someone who wants the hardest scramble challenge ever (Atheno's Magikarp comes to mind).[/rant]

Anyway, I'll be starting a Pearl Scramblocke soon. Standard Nuzlocke rules:
- Faint = dead
- Items cannot be used in battle
- Battle style = set

Scramble challange rules:
- No nicknames; I have my own theme in mind
- No mandatory solos ("solo so-and-so to evolve" restrictions are okay)
- I will accept 15 Pokémon, 3 from SoulSilver
- No "useless" Pokémon with evolution restrictions

1: Its_A_Random's Piplup
2: TalkingLion's Jigglypuff (SoulSilver 1)
3: Ziposaki's Drifloon (RNG'd Ground/Fighting/Fire/Water)
4: Arcticblast's Glameow
5: auramaster's Riolu
6: Tyranitarphantom's Croagunk
7: Dummy007's Slowpoke (SoulSilver 2)
8: shinyskarmory's Skarmory (SoulSilver 3)
9: LockDown's Bronzor
10: bluemon's Ponyta
11: Zacchaeus' Bagon
12: Vratix's Luxio
13: TM13IceBeam's Starly
14: EndQuote's Onix
15: kingofkongs' Croagunk (screw the species clause; it is a Scramblocke, after all)

EDIT: Hooray, 11111th post is mine!

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
Newby n0Ob, start your Scramblocke with a Piplup. Nothing happens as a Piplup, but you must evolve him once he picks up Bide at Lv18, which Piplup must know & keep for now.
As a Prinplup, this is where the fun begins, because upon evolution, something happens & Prinplup pretty much forgets all moves he had initially learned...Except Bide. Not to worry, as it is possible to get your moves back. During this stage, whatever moves Prinplup has are set in stone & the only move it can use is Bide. But eventually, with experience Prinplup will relearn his moves. Once Prinplup manages to solo a trainer, Something clicks & Prinplup manages to relearn the top-most move that he has that isn't named Bide. This happens again once Prinplup hits Lv25, & finally, when Prinplup solos 20 Trainers after hitting Lv25. When a moveslot is re-learned, you are free to replace that moveslot as you please. To evolve into Empoleon, Prinplup must've regained all his moveslots & you must have at least 5 Badges. Evolve precisely at Lv36.
Now you have an Empoleon, & your Prinplup has turned into an absolute monster, & the best thing is that Empoleon has seemed to have forgotten Bide altogether & replaced it with Aqua Jet! Now Empoleon has become so strong now & now has to learn this moveset before the E4: Aqua Jet/Blizzard/Hydro Pump/Grass Knot. Even better, but this Pokemon appears to have a second wind, i.e. Should you mess up & faint, you have the power to revive him ONCE, but doing so will cost him a moveslot & Hydro Pump. Nevertheless, you have the ultimate warrior to take on the E4 with. All that hard work & it has paid off.

Recap:
-Piplup
-Learn Bide to evolve & it must know & keep this move for now.
-Upon Evolution, forgets all moves but Bide (The other moves remain on the moveset, but you can only use Bide, you cannot change moves in the unusable moveslots)
-Can regain moveslots over time & have the will to change them after fulfilling 3 Challenges.
-Regain the top-most non-Bide moveslot after soloing 1 Trainer
-Regain the next top-most non-Bide moveslot after hitting Lv25
-Regain the last non-Bide moveslot after soloing 20 trainers after Lv25
-Evolve at Lv36 after regaining all moveslots & gaining 5 badges
-Upon evolution, replace Bide with Aqua Jet, gains a second life (If it dies the first time as an Empoleon, you can revive it at the cost of a moveslot, that one being eventually Hydro Pump)
-Must have a moveset of Aqua Jet/Blizzard/Hydro Pump/Grass Knot before the E4, omit Hydro Pump should Empoleon be on his "second wind"
-Yeah, own stuff with it

Have fun.

(Yay, 11,111th Reply (Not Post, Reply))

Take a Jigglypuff from SoulSilver. It must have it's Brawl moveset(Pound, Rollout, Sing, Rest) ASAP. It must solo all Pikachu. May evolve after soloing everything in Iron Island with Riley and his Lucario(who is also from Brawl) At this point it decides that it's Brawl moveset is terrible, so it must forget all of those moves. However, it still has a rivalry with Pikachu, so it must solo all Raichu and Volkner's entire team.

You recieve one of my personal fave pokemon (like in the top 25 I guess), Drifloon! No evolution restrictions. Other restrictions? Well, let's head over to the RNG...

Since there are 17 types, set the RNG for 1-17 and use it 4 times. The four types you get are the four types of moves you have to learn. The type to number list follows:

01-Bug
02-Dark
03-Dragon
04-Electric
05-Fighting
06-Fire
07-Flying
08-Ghost
09-Grass
10-Ground
11-Ice
12-Normal
13-Poison
14-Psychic
15-Rock
16-Steel
17-Water

HOWEVER! If you do not like the type the RNG has picked or Drifloon/Drifblim cannot learn a move from that type you can do the following:

a: Abandon the moveslot entirely and only have 3 or less moves.

b: Solo 20 Pokemon of the original typing, and get to pick whatever move you want for that moveslot. If the Pokemon is owned by a Gym Leader, it counts twice.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
newby n00b, you get a Glameow. Cats are crafty creatures with strange mannerisms, and this Glameow is no exception. It charms its foes with its good looks (Charm and Captivate), then uses a technique known by its teammates to bring it down via Assist. However, once it evolves, this technique no longer works. So now, Purugly is PISSED. From now on, it can only attack by using Slash. However, around the time it becomes level 44, it finds a new strategy - a high risk, high reward Swagger + Psych Up strategy. Now it must use this strategy every time it switches in. Now, there's another new detail. Cats have nine lives, right? This one CAN. For every Rock- or Steel-type Pokemon of a similar level that you can solo, you gain a life. You can do this up to eight gained lives, as the total will add to 9.
------tl;dr------
-Obtain a Glameow
-Reduce its offenses with Charm and Captivate (when possible), then attack via Assist
-Evolve into Purugly - can only use Slash until level 44
-Then, it must learn Swagger and Psych Up and use the combo every time it is sent out
-(optional) Solo up to eight Rock- or Steel-types of a similar level to gain one life each

@Newby N0Ob, take a Riolu. To keep up the Smash Bros. theme, after evolving, it can only use Aura Sphere, Force Palm, Extremespeed, and Double Team. Also, after losing so many battles with Meta-Knight, it is afraid to fight anything that flies, and can only battle Flying types if its the last Pokemon on your team.

Newby noob, you get a Croagunk. If it's ability is Anticipation, it shudders at the thought of venom, so it may not learn any Poison-type moves. If it's ability is Dry Skin, it can't move it's muscles very quickly, so it may not use any Fighting-type moves. Similarly to Brock's Croagunk, it has a strong rivalry with Saturn's Toxicroak. Therefore, it wishes to be the only Pokemon to take Toxicroak down. If it successfully solos Toxicroak on one occasion, it may evolve. If it successfully solos Toxicroak both times, it can truly claim to be the frog king, and it's move restrictions are lifted

You get a Skarmory from SoulSilver. This Skarmory grew up watching its father, a Staraptor, kick some serious ass, and as such wants to grow up to be a boosting sweeper. It must know a stat boosting move, two STAB attacking moves, and a fourth move of your choice ASAP. Also, for every gym and E4 member after you get your boosting move, Skarmory must boost stats before it can take any other action.
Have fun.

Newby n0Ob, take Ability the Bronzor, who was always confused about having the option of Levitate. If it does have levitate, it must have a SE move vs. ground (yes that means grass knot or solarbeam) and if it has heatproof, must have a SE move vs. fire. this restriction must be met before evolution is possible.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Just pointing this out - with the current types you have set for Drifloon, you will only have three moves, and the only attacking move is Mud Slap (a tutor move no less).

@newby n00b.

take a rapidash. as he is the only fire type avaiable in pearl, he is very adamant. this is why it must be adamant natured. because he is proud of the fact that its a fire type, it can only have fire type moves. you can only evolve once u have 4 fire type moves.

Newby n0Ob:

You get a Bagon. For it to evolve to Shelgon it must have one physical attack, one special attack, and two status moves, and then when it evolves, you must use a TM on Shelgon. It can never forget that TM. To evolve to Salamence, it must have two status moves, and then when it evolves, you must use two TMs on Salamence. It can never forget those TMs. Bagon cannot touch any items that start with the letter B, Shelgon and Salamence cannot touch any items that start with the letter S. This includes hold items and one time use items. At no point can Bagon, Shelgon, or Salamence have more than one move that starts with the same letter

@Newby noob
Bring Lexi the Luxio
She must be caught as a Luxio
She may not participate in the Elite 4 if she does not KO Volkner's Luxray
She may only evolve inside of Victory Road.

Take Starly. It must have moves that are NOT learnt by any of Taillow, Pidgey or Pidove. It may however learn Return, Frustration, Hidden Power, Protect, Toxic, Rest and Facade. Solo Gardenia to evolve into Staravia, OHKO 20 Machokes that are up to 5 levels lower than it and solo all of Crasher Wake's cronies to evolve.

reverse trollbird ftw

EDIT: ... say. WHO THE FUCK FIXED THE TITLE AGAIN ASDFASDF

To all the mods:

We are the lurkers of the Scramble Challange thread, not the Scramble Challenge thread. In the beginning of this thread, our fore-scramblers hated the A, saying it was a curse from Mattman. But, we have grown to worship this misspelling, and so we ask of you:

Don't fuck with the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)