Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

@Arceustar - Ghost type

You get Klutz the Iron Fist Golett/Golurk... wait what? Yep, its ability is Iron Fist, but it thinks its ability is Klutz so it can never hold any item with an in-battle effect, except for experience-affecting items. To evolve, it must solo two total trainers with at least two Pokémon each at Opelucid Gym or any location afterwards. Additionally, it must solo Grimsley, but only if it knows Shadow Punch at any point during your run. Finally, it must know Fly if it evolves, but cannot use it in battle until the final battle with N.

@Arceustar - Ghost type

You get Klutz the Iron Fist Golett/Golurk... wait what? Yep, its ability is Iron Fist, but it thinks its ability is Klutz so it can never hold any item with an in-battle effect, except for experience-affecting items. To evolve, it must solo two total trainers with at least two Pokémon each at Opelucid Gym or any location afterwards. Additionally, it must solo Grimsley, but only if it knows Shadow Punch at any point during your run. Finally, it must know Fly if it evolves, but cannot use it in battle until the final battle with N.
So if I don't have s punch I don't have to solo grimsley. He's the most annoying trainer in the pre natdex game for me and I don't want to solo him with a ghost type!! Am I aloud to use fly out of battle before N?

All right! Here's another update on my White Solo:
Original Post
Update #-1
Update #0
Update #1
...THANK YOU PROFESSOR SCIENCE FOR TEACHING ME HOW TO HYPERLINK. YOU ARE AMAZING!

This will be Update #2.

• Went through Route 3 as a Lv. 26 Litwick. Sucked, as it never obeys me.
  • Almost blacked out from fighting a Munna in the Day Care Playground. Litwick wouldn't use Shadow Ball and Munna proceeded to Yawn and Psywave me to near-death.
  • Beat Lenora. Was actually easy: used X-Defend twice, X-Special once, and X-Speed once. Herdier did nothing, and fell to Flamethrower. Watchog still outsped, and Crunch lowered my Defense twice. I used a Super Potion then OHKO'd with Flamethrower.
  • Flame Body saved me as it burnt both Herdier and Watchog. That was great.
  • Litwick listens again!
  • Go through Pinwheel Forest, ignoring as many trainers as possible to make sure that Litwick doesn't get to Lv. 31.
  • Litwick gets to Lv. 31 and doesn't obey me anymore.
  • In my opinion, one should obtain the bicycle before crossing SkyArrow Bridge. It takes an hour. Seriously. Especially when you do what the middle guy wants you to: find the exact center of it >:(
  • Beat Castelia City's Plasma Grunts, then Litwick proceeded to beat the living crap out of Burgh's gym. Fire is awesome :)
  • LITWICK LISTENS AGAIN! YAY :)
  • Ignoring as many trainers as possible on Route 4 now, as I'm at Lv. 33, and I want to save the exp. for N and Elesa so that Litwick still listens.
Litwick, in the beginning, was awesome. Because it was at such a high level, it outsped everything and OHKO'd almost all Pokemon (Curse you Dwebble and Roggenrola! Your Sturdy has cost me many a PP!!) However, now it isn't very powerful, and outspeeds few Pokemon. The Eviolite makes up for its crap Defenses by boosting them by 50%, which would have been nice for Lenora. I can't wait until Lv. 41! Lampent will be amazing. It's really too bad that it evolves so late. And Chandelure will come soon, as I found a Dusk Stone in the Wellspring Cave! DUST CLOUDS ARE AWESOME.

Current Team:
Litwick Lv. 33 @Eviolite

Mild Nature, Flame Body
HP: 83
Attack: 36
Defense (-): 38
Sp. Atk (+): 70
Sp. Def: 50
Speed: 31
Shadow Ball
Psychic
Flamethrower
Energy Ball

Current Badges:
Trio Badge
Basic Badge
Insect Badge

Current Difficulty:
Moderate, unless I go above the level limit. Litwick is starting to be.... not as good.

This looks fun, I'd like to try it.

I'd like a White version challenge. Here are the rules.

-I cannot trade (unless it's to evolve a Pokemon)
-The difficulty is medium (mildly challenging)
-I'd like to see personality in the challenges for the Pokemon (ex, X fears bugs and cannot face bug type Pokemon, est.)
-Pokemon number one must be one of the starters, I don't care which one it is though
-Other Pokemon will need to be picked up by a specific time, although they may come earlier
-You are allowed to post for Pokemon 6 before Pokemon 3 is chosen, ect.
-No Legendaries, Hydregon, or Volcarona (I don't want to grind to level 50+)
-Humanlike nicknames are preferable
-A PM after a challenge Pokemon is given to me would help

-Inferno~Tepig family (Arceustar)
Must use attacking moves
Must solo Skyla's Unfezant
Must solo all fighting types unless another Pokemon has a criteria

-Swanton~Pansage family (Wobbanaut)
Must learn Acrobatics
Must hold item when using Acrobatics until victory road
Has to solo Skyla's Swanna to evolve.

-Snap~Purrloin family (King Serperior)
Learn Sucker Punch and Assist ASAP and max out their PP
Must use the moves until the PP runs out
Must go to a Pokemon center or healing person when the moves run out of PP (unless in a gym)
Must solo an E4 Member

-Axemaster~Axew family (ReshiramBlackZekromWhite)
Male with Mold Breaker
Must learn Dragon Dance
Reach +6 stats with dragon dance and win against Cheren to evolve into Fraxure
Final moveset will be Swords Dance, Dragon Claw, Poison Jab, Brick Break
Must solo Iris with a +4 Dragon Claw
Must solo Ghetsis’s Bouffalant and Bisharp

-Seismic~Scraggy Family (Professor Science)
Cannot use Hi Jump Kick (Not that I was planning to)
Must learn Dig ASAP
Must attack and cannot switch from ground types or if hit by a ground type move
If the actions above result in him fainting, he must use all my vitamins and cannot battle for an hour
Must solo Clay

-Tide~Ducklet Family (Tetrinity)
May only learn and use water type moves
Can only evolve at level 45
Must get 2 moves of water and flying each
Can only use water moves on water or flying Pokemon
Must solo Caitlin

Reserving a tepig for magicmissingno

You get inferno the tepig.

Inferno is one of the Pokemon that are just concerned about pure strength. That's why he didn't bother learning how to use status moves at Pokeschool. He is always choiced and must never hold an item. Also he has a crush on Skyla's Unfezant so he must solo it but it can only use tackle (Yes, you do have to keep tackle until then!). Solo every fighting type unless another restriction says otherwise.

Lets go

Reserving a poke for Magic missingno

You get Swan the pansage ,he always believed he was a swan so his parents pushed him into acrobatics.So he must learn acrobatics ASAP but he hates the class so to defy his parents he must always hold an item and since he thinks he is A swan he has to solo Skylas swanna and after victory road he relises that the class helped him so he doesn't have to hold an item anymore and he can only evolve after beating Skylas swanna

Enjoy

First, welcome to Smogon, MagicMissingno! I (and I speak for the rest of the community when I say this) sincerely hope that you have a great time, and learn a lot about Pokémon in general. Secondly, you are looking for a Pokémon for a White Challenge.

I will give you a choice of 2 powerful Pokémon that will both be great additions to your team. Their final evolutions are amazingly powerful Pokémon that will greatly benefit your team.

Just to warn you, I can get a little bit tl;dr in this. After all, I write these up on Word, and with all the Pokémon names, SpellCheck screws me over. I have Grammar & Style enabled on it as well, so every I'm gets turned into I am, and every This'll autocorrects into This will. Please ignore it. I only do this so that I pass my English essays.
Pokémon # 1: Spiritus the _ _ _ _ _ _ _!
I am also doing a White challenge, however it is a Solo Run. I am using a Litwick, as I hope to evolve it into Chandelure and use it as an amazing Special sweeper. Therefore, I am going to be giving you Spiritus the Litwick.

Spiritus to me means a spirit, and sounds kind of Latin-y, so it is relatively human. However, a spirit is also a form of liquor, and that makes it even better! (I am not drunk while I am writing this, just so you know :) )

Okay. Catch Spiritus in the Celestial Tower, floors 2-5. You will need to go through there before challenging the Mistralton Gym Leader, Skyla, who will eventually bestow the Jet Badge upon you. Litwick is easy to encounter, in fact, the second floor has nothing but Litwick!

Spiritus will learn Hex at Lv. 28, or will already know it if caught above that level. It is VERY IMPORTANT that you keep Hex. In order for Spiritus to evolve into a Lampent, it must use a BOOSTED Hex against 20 Pokémon whose types are super-effective against it. (FYI, Hex’s power is doubled (boosted) when the opponent Pokémon is affected by a status condition, like Burn.) That means any of the following: Ground-, Water-, Rock-, Ghost-, and Dark-type Pokémon will do. Remember, it is 20 TOTAL. That means ANY, so you do not have to go with only one type. In addition, no, a Water/Ground- or a Ground/Rock-type Pokémon will not count as two. It must keep Will-O-Wisp until Lv. 38 where it learns Inferno, which must replace Will-O-Wisp.

By the way, Litwick evolves into Lampent at Lv. 41, so it is a bit late. You might not want to use Spiritus in your Mistralton Gym battle as Skyla has both a Swanna and a Swoobat that can hit you for super-effective damage with BubbleBeam and Assurance, respectively. I, personally, would recommend using Spiritus in the seventh Gym, as Brycen battles with Ice-type Pokémon.

You MUST evolve your Litwick into a Lampent at Lv. 41. The only exception is if you gained more than one level in the same battle, where it would most likely level up at Lv. 42. It must know Shadow Ball before evolving into a Chandelure. Shadow Ball may replace Hex, if you wish.

There are two places to find a Dusk Stone in Unova: Route 10 and Mistralton Cave. However, the dust clouds that appear in certain areas (Wellspring Cave, Chargestone Cave, Mistralton Cave, Twist Mountain, and Victory Road) sometimes have evolutionary stones in them (but mostly wild Drilbur/Excadrill). Lampent may only evolve with a Dusk Stone found in a dust cloud.

When Spiritus is a Chandelure, it feels angry: Elite Four Shauntal also has a Chandelure! Her Chandelure is the highest-leveled Pokémon in her party, and is considered the best of all her Pokémon. Therefore, Spiritus must solo Shauntal, and may only use Shadow Ball against Cofagrigus and Chandelure.

After soloing Shauntal, Spiritus has a grudge on all other Ghost-types (except for Litwick and Lampent) for being so much weaker than it is. Therefore, it must solo all other Ghost-type Pokémon after defeating Shauntal, including Ghetsis’s Cofagrigus. It must solo Shauntal every time you challenge the Elite 4 again.

Pokémon # 2: Axemaster the _ _ _ _!
Haxorus has been a favourite Pokémon ever since Black and White came out. Its amazing Attack is further boosted by its Dragon typing, which is only resisted by Steel. Therefore, you will get Axemaster (not to be confused with Axmaster68) the Axew. Axew is rather difficult to find: you have to go to Mistralton Cave and hope that the RNG gods do not kill you with its 20% encounter rate. When you do find one, make sure it has the ability Mold Breaker, and is male.

Now you have Axemaster. Level it up until it learns Dragon Dance (only one or two levels, depending on what level you catch it at) at Lv. 32. In order to evolve into Fraxure at Lv. 38, it must reach max Attack and Speed by using Dragon Dance 6 times, and defeat Cheren (at Route 7, right before entering Twist Mountain).

Once a Fraxure, its Attack gets… almost a 50% boost. Wow. However, its Speed is about half of its Attack, so in every battle where your opponent has 4 or more Pokémon, it has to use Dragon Dance three times before using any other attack.

Right now, its moveset should look something like this: Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw, Slash, and … something else. When you reach Icirrus City, find the TM for Brick Break, and teach it to Axemaster. This is important, as its ability, Mold Breaker, “breaks the mold” just as Brick Break breaks bricks (and barriers). Now say that 5 times quickly: Brick Break breaks bricks, Brick Break breaks bricks, Brick Break breaks bricks, Brick Break breaks bricks, Brick Break breaks bricks. That was fun! Whenever you hit an opponent with Brick Break, you have to say Brick Break breaks bricks 5 times quickly, just for the lulz.

Now, we get somewhere fun: Axemaster is quite the ladies’ man! He just LOVES to dance with them, and ADORES it when girls compliment him on his dancing. He learns two different dances: Dragon Dance and Swords Dance. At Lv. 48 (both when it evolves, and when it learns Swords Dance) it must make a decision: it may only learn one of the dances. Each one will affect its final moveset and final restrictions in a different way:

The Dragon Dancer
(Keeps Dragon Dance, loses Swords Dance)

• Final moveset will be Dragon Dance, Outrage, Earthquake (Bulldoze before you get the TM [obtained post-game]), X-Scissor
  • Must solo N with a +2 Outrage as a Haxorus (Lv. 66)
  • Must solo Ghetsis’s Hydreigon

The Super Swordsman
(Keeps Swords Dance, loses Dragon Dance)

• Final moveset will be Swords Dance, Dragon Claw, Poison Jab, Brick Break
  • Must solo Iris with a +4 Dragon Claw
  • Must solo Ghetsis’s Bouffalant and Bisharp

Either one you choose will be great. Just to clarify, it must be a Haxorus at Lv. 48, right when it evolves. No later! If you do not want to grind Haxorus to Lv. 66 before N, then you may use Dragon Claw instead, but have to solo three more of Ghetsis’s Pokémon.

Thanks for choosing, MagicMissingno. Honestly, I didn't expect you to go with Axemaster, and was surprised by your choice of the Super Swordsman instead of the Dragon Dancer.
I hope that your Haxorus proves to be an effective member of your team, and I wish you the best of luck against Iris and Ghetsis!

Thanks for choosing, MagicMissingno. Honestly, I didn't expect you to go with Axemaster, and was surprised by your choice of the Super Swordsman instead of the Dragon Dancer.
I hope that your Haxorus proves to be an effective member of your team, and I wish you the best of luck against Iris and Ghetsis!
No problem. I went with Haxorus because I already have a Fire Type on my team (a Tepig is in reserve, squee) and I'm not much of a fan of putting two of the same type on the same team so I want to keep my options open.

I went with the sword because Iris won't be as bad as N to solo.

MagicMissingno, reserving pokemon 3 for you.
MagicMissigno, take Seismic the Scraggy. Your Scraggy just feels very down-to earth, both literally and figuratively. Seismic may never learn Hi Jump Kick, since he hates to leave the ground. Also, Seismic must also learn Smack Down ASAP, and it must use it immediately whenever it is faced against a flying type or a pokemon with Levitate, to make them see its point of view. However, it also feels a certain hatred towards ground-type pokemon, because it wants all the ground for itself. So, whenever it is faced against a ground type or is hit by a ground type move, is goes into a rage and is determined to kill that pokemon- it may not switch out and is under the effect of Taunt until it defeats it. If it is ever KO'd by a ground type or ground type move, then it eats all of your Vitamins and Rare Candies in an effort to improve itself, but it overdoses and suffers from the side-effects - you may not use Seismic in any battle for 1 hour of in-game time. To evolve, have Seismic solo every gym-leader owned Flying and Ground types (read: Clay), unless this conflicts with another challange. Have fun!

Edit: user 18, loved your update as usual. My favourite of all the challanges on here. Good to see Rubble's seeing lots of use.

@phantomtyrannitar I just realised that you need waterfall to get tyrouge(after 5 badges I'm so fail) so could you give another poke

Magic, take Jade the Purrloin. It must learn and keep Sucker Punch ASAP. You must also max out Sucker Punch's PP ASAP. Sucker Punch must be used first when Oh Snap enters the battlefield. It cannot switch moves until Sucker Punch's PP has been depleted. If Sucker Punch's PP is depleted at the end of a battle, BACKTRACK to the nearest Pokecenter ASAP. You can extend your time because the move Assist also counts as Sucker Punch. The same restrictions apply.

To recap:
1. A Purrloin named Oh Snap.
2. Must know Sucker Punch and Assist ASAP.
3. Must maximize the PP of said moves ASAP.
4. Must use one of said moves first when it enters the battlefield.
5. May not use any other moves until both moves are out of PP.
6. If both of said moves are out of PP at the end of battle, BACKTRACK to the nearest pokecenter to replenish them.
7. The backtracking is negated inside of gyms and the E4.
8. Must solo one E4 member using only Assist.

Reserving a pokemon for Magic. I'll edit in a few minutes.

EDIT: Magic, take Joy the Audino. Joy is obsessed with Nurse Joy, so must be leading your party whenever you go talk to her. She also wants everyone to feel the love, and such must learn and keep Heal Pulse ASAP. She hates that Lenora(or whatever female GL you face right after catching her) refuses to enjoy the healing powers of Nurse Joy, so she must use her Pound attack to solo Lenora's Herdier(or Elesa's Emolga, etc.). Joy is very dissapointed that she cannot learn any good attacking moves, and such can only have 1 at a time(after Lenora). Finally, Joy wants to show EVERYBODY the power of healing, and such must solo one of N's pokemon, one of Ghestis's pokemon, 2 of Brycen's pokemon, and your rival's whole team once. Good luck, and if you'd like some changes I'd be happy to make them!

Edit: user 18, loved your update as usual. My favourite of all the challanges on here. Good to see Rubble's seeing lots of use.
Thanks! I'm glad people enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. What I found quite funny was that after all the grinding I did with Rubble to try and be able to take a Giga Drain (which I think he could have), he never actually got attacked because of Attract. Only time I've ever used that move in-game.

@ Axemaster68

I requested something mildly challenging. Soloing Pokemon with Audino is basically impossible without toxic due to her low offense and most of the solos you put up have full restores, making soloing with Audino even more problematic.

Reserving the last Pokémon for MagicMissingno. I think. If Axmaster makes some changes that are acceptable, his should take priority over mine. :)

Edit: If you do choose to go for mine, take a Ducklett called Underswan (feel free to change this, really struggled with a nickname here :L).

As a duckling, Underswan was always bullied by his fellow Ducklett in school. There were social groups, some favouring the Water type and some favouring the Flying type. Underswan was different, using each of them equally. Eventually, the pressure got to Underswan and he decided to change himself, to fit in.

Pick either Water or Flying. This is the type that Underswan changed himself to become, and as a result he will only learn or use moves of that type. The stress of keeping this pretense up gets to him a little, and as a result his growth becomes a little stunted - Underswan may only evolve at level 45+.

Upon evolving into a Swanna, Underswan is ready to begin moving on. As soon as possible, Underswan should know two Water moves and two Flying moves. He's a little nervous about the change, so if he happens to face a Water or Flying type Pokémon, he'll only use the moves of the original type you selected.

After a while, Underswan realises that the original problem was his headmistress never stepping in on the bullying despite his complaints. He decides to take his revenge by defeating all their Pokémon. Underswan must solo Caitlin.

Summary
Underswan the Ducklett
- As a Ducklett:
- Pick either Water or Flying. Underswan may only learn or use moves of that type.
- May only evolve starting at level 45.
- As a Swanna:
- May use moves of any type.
- Must know two Water moves and two Flying moves ASAP.
- If facing a Water or Flying type, may only use moves of the type selected previously, whatever that may be.
- Must solo Caitlin

I'm looking for Challange for White no trading and Don't make it hard or boring or (too) annoying.

Challenges accepted:

Plushie (Tetrinity)

Rebellious (Professor Science)

BOMBS (bwburke94)

Oh Snap (King Serperior)

Wetter (Jimera0)

Fluttershy (MagicMissingno)

Reserving for Nauris.
Nauris, take Rebellious the Drillbur. It hates to do what everyone expects it to, so it may never learn any of the following moves: Swords Dance, Earthquake, Rock Slide. It must also have the ability Sand Force, and it must learn at least 1 special move. However, Rebellious still loves to fight! Rebellious must attempt to solo every OU pokemon you find (unless this conflicts with another challange), and it must solo Elesa. Have fun!

Edit: Nauris, take a Solosis called Plushie.

Plushie was given to you when you were a young child, and has been a faithful companion to you ever since. When you left on your Pokémon journey, your parents made you leave him behind, which made you pretty upset. Until you capture Plushie, you must KO any wild Pokémon you encounter (except for those you need to capture!!) out of frustration.

Now, since Plushie and his evolutions are obviously the cutest Pokémon to ever roam the lands, he must learn and keep Charm. Plushie may not use a damaging move until the opposing Pokémon has been Charmed at least once.

Unfortunately, plushies tend to become damaged with use. Luckily, there's always an adult on hand to help fix the problem. If Plushie falls into red HP, he must be healed on your next turn (whether that be via Recover or a healing item, up to you). If the worst comes to the worst and Plushie is ripped apart (i.e. faints), you must once more start KOing any wild Pokémon you encounter until you can heal him at a Pokémon Centre. You refuse to use a Revive/Max Revive/Revival Herb or anything else of the sort on him, as you don't think you'd do a good enough job of the repair.

Summary:
Plushie the Solosis
- Until you capture Plushie, must KO any wild Pokémon you encounter.
- Must learn and keep Charm. May not use a damaging move against an opposing Pokémon until it has been hit by Charm at least once.
- If Plushie falls into red HP, must heal him ASAP (via Recover or a healing item, your choice)
- If Plushie faints, must KO any wild Pokémon you encounter until he can be healed at a Pokémon Centre.
- Must not use any item on Plushie that would cause a revival from fainting.

Reserving for Nauris.
Nauris, take Rebellious the Drillbur. It hates to do what everyone expects it to, so it may never learn any of the following moves: Swords Dance, Earthquake, Rock Slide. It must also have the ability Sand Force, and it must learn at least 1 special move. However, Rebellious still loves to fight! Rebellious must attempt to solo every OU pokemon you find (unless this conflicts with another challange), and it must solo Elesa. Have fun!
I accept it. Sounds fun :D

Edit: What about OU pokemon's pre-evos?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)