The Smogon Frontier - Season 6 [Won by Philip7086]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
[ Congratulations! Gotta say, i'm impressed that you can keep up with Pokemon even after you started working at Sony. ]

Congratulations,

I think it would be cool if you could post the replays of all of your frontier matches, i dont think the team reveal angle matters much as BW1 is now a dead metagame.
When I get some free time, I'll be posting a RMT with my main Frontier team, and all the replays of my matches.

Thanks everybody for the congrats!

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
When I get some free time, I'll be posting a RMT with my main Frontier team, and all the replays of my matches.

Thanks everybody for the congrats!

don't post my replay for a bit, i'm gonna rmt that team kthnx.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
You have too many trophies -_- I think all you're missing is a tour one and you'd be the first smogoner to have all four major trophies iirc! Congrats dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)