The UU Open I - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Well, after all of this, I managed to get one game done with my opponent. I won the first game and told him to challenge me when he's ready for the second one, but he didn't reply. I asked him two more times to continue playing and received no reply, as seen here. Maybe he thought it was just a best of one and left, I don't know. I will wait for him for a bit more, but if he doesn't reply, I'm not going to wait around and will have to leave, meaning the best of three set will likely remain unfinished.
Alright ignore this, his computer lagged out the first time. We managed to find each other again just now and played the second match, with me winning. Good games.

activity, I was trying to play solace today, but she never said when she could play, so....yeah. Hopefully we can get it done

Edit: Solace gave me the win :/

Yonko7 made first contact with me, and I said I'd like to do this near the deadline. I left him a VM earlier today while he was online but got no response. I'm not asking for an activity win (he probably has a stronger case for it), but I'd like an extension if possible please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)