The Workshop

Litra

Desire Sensor's favorite plaything
is an Artist Alumnus
Hello, I just discovered this great thread and I'd like to request a banner for the ORAS UU Sample Team Thread!

Details: I'm not very capricious, any artwork will do the trick as long as it represents well UU's defining Pokemons or playstyles. Just do what you feel like doing! But if I can make a suggestion, I could see the artwork being a sort of triangle with Pokemons representing each main playstyle (stall, balance and offense) looking angrily or rushing at each other, with the title UU Sample Team Thread being in the middle of the art. Stall could be represented by Blissey, Alomomola (even if it's RU) and/or Aggron-mega ; Balance with Swampert, Zapdos, Gardevoir ; and Offense with Beedrill-Mega, Crawdaunt and Infernape. If you use that idea of mine, I could see the mons being drawn in an "aggressive style", like this pic ... or like Bummer's amazing rhydon art

Whatever you chose to do, thanks for all this hard work guys!
I can do this one. Will be busy Saturday since I am going to do a lot of things (seeing Deadpool among them), but will start Sunday.

Hello! I am currently looking for something to use as a banner for the Megamons metagame.

What I had in mind was a Mega Slowbro munching happily on some Leftovers (namely the apple icon that the Item uses), and next to it a Mega Pinsir wearing a Choice Band on top of his head, confused as to where it should go. Then, I would like to have the word 'Megamons' below the two. Feel free to add any of your own creative ideas though!

thank you to anyone who does this! n_n

Reactions: nv

Pent

dumb broad
Hello! I am currently looking for something to use as a banner for the Megamons metagame.

What I had in mind was a Mega Slowbro munching happily on some Leftovers (namely the apple icon that the Item uses), and next to it a Mega Pinsir wearing a Choice Band on top of his head, confused as to where it should go. Then, I would like to have the word 'Megamons' below the two. Feel free to add any of your own creative ideas though!

thank you to anyone who does this! n_n
Alrighty runbabyrun, I have a sketch for ya, if you'd like anything changed, please let me know asap.

Last edited:
hey there, not 100% sure on the protocol that goes along w/ this but this is where I went last time i wanted to request art so here I am!

i'd like to request a logo for my NUPL team: The Rowdy Rampardos

the rampardos doesnt have to be rowdy, it just has to be a rampardos. Thanks in advance guys!

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
Think this falls under the category of what I'm allowed to ask for itt, but if it isn't just delete / pm me to delete it:

I was wondering if anyone could make me a team logo for an NUPL team I'll be captaining, which starts in about a week - two weeks. My team name is the Vibrant Vivillons and the it would hopefully be a Logo similar to SPL logos [example 1 2] it would preferably have multiple Vivillon on it with a wide range of colors to go with the Vibrant look, but if you have any other ideas just do what you feel looks / works the best.

Hopefully someone can take this on, and just PM me if you have any questions :o

phantom

Banned deucer.
Hi, RU is having a seasonal coming up soon and I'd appreciate it if it could have a nice banner to show off when it debuts.

If possible, I'd like the text to say "RU Seasonal" and feature Abomasnow (normal) and Mega Camerupt representing Winter and Summer, respectively. Aside from that, the banner doesn't really need much else. If whoever is interested in doing this would want to feature another RU Pokemon in their work (such as Meloetta, Hoopa, or Diancie), that would be pretty cool too.

Thanks!

Hi
I was wondering if anyone could make a banner for the new Oras LC Roles Compendium, the artist can feel free to draw around any of the Viable Little Cup mons he/she wants to.
(Viability Rankings)

Thanks in advance:)

Last edited:
Reactions: p2

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Think this falls under the category of what I'm allowed to ask for itt, but if it isn't just delete / pm me to delete it:

I was wondering if anyone could make me a team logo for an NUPL team I'll be captaining, which starts in about a week - two weeks. My team name is the Vibrant Vivillons and the it would hopefully be a Logo similar to SPL logos [example 1 2] it would preferably have multiple Vivillon on it with a wide range of colors to go with the Vibrant look, but if you have any other ideas just do what you feel looks / works the best.

Hopefully someone can take this on, and just PM me if you have any questions :o

and here's just the wings

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi, RU is having a seasonal coming up soon and I'd appreciate it if it could have a nice banner to show off when it debuts.

If possible, I'd like the text to say "RU Seasonal" and feature Abomasnow (normal) and Mega Camerupt representing Winter and Summer, respectively. Aside from that, the banner doesn't really need much else. If whoever is interested in doing this would want to feature another RU Pokemon in their work (such as Meloetta, Hoopa, or Diancie), that would be pretty cool too.

Thanks!

Ssensenh

deerfish
is an Artist Alumnus
LCPL is soon so can any of you do a logo of the Squirtle Squad? n_n
OP
hihi here are some ideas i've sketched out;;;;
by squirtle squad, do you literally mean the one from the anime? ;v;
for the second one i'll make the text look cool, i just have no ideas atm. ;v;

Last edited:

GOAO

Banned deucer.
hihi here are some ideas i've sketched out;;;;
by squirtle squad, do you literally mean the one from the anime? ;v;
for the second one i'll make the text look cool, i just have no ideas atm. ;v;
ye, the 2nd one is rly cool, can you work more on tht :o, and i mean a team logo since the team is named squirtle squad xp

MiniArchitect

Detail Disoriented
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I would suggest going with the first of the two. I love the blocky typography (an especially nice touch is the big 'S' that links the phrase together), and the Squirtle leaning on its edge has a cool pose that gives the logo some fun personality.

Edit: You're free to listen to GOAO if that's what they want, but I feel that first sketch is already very coherent and cleverly designed as is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)