The Workshop

Requester: DurzaOffTopic
For: ZU Old Gens Hub
Art Direction: Anything is great - some ideas could include the best Pokemon from each generation. Good Pokemon you could potentially choose from could include but are not limited to Electabuzz, Simipour, Simisage (ORAS), Raticate, Quagsire, Persian, Gastly (DPP), and Delibird, Gloom, Staryu (ADV), though you could use anything you want! Just thought I could name some ideas of some of the metagame defining pokemon for ease of reference. Thank you so much in advance!!

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
Requester: Broken Phobias & The rest of the H&F Auth team
For: 1st ever Health & Fitness Rand Bats tour
Art Direction: Anything is really okay. I'm definetly looking for some fit Pokemon working out in the gym though. Some ideas you could include in your art are Dodrio Running on a Treadmill, Hitmonchan Going to town on a punching bag, A Machamp and a slightly bigger pokemon like Snorlax wrestling. Mega Mawile doing Bicep Curls with its Head Traps. Really anything fitness related should do fine as long as there's a decent amount of varaition in the Pokemon. It shouldn't only be Fighting-type Pokemon as this indicates that only fit individuals work out. Thanks in advance to whoever fills this request!

Reactions: Yay
Requester: DurzaOffTopic
For: ZU Old Gens Hub
Art Direction: Anything is great - some ideas could include the best Pokemon from each generation. Good Pokemon you could potentially choose from could include but are not limited to Electabuzz, Simipour, Simisage (ORAS), Raticate, Quagsire, Persian, Gastly (DPP), and Delibird, Gloom, Staryu (ADV), though you could use anything you want! Just thought I could name some ideas of some of the metagame defining pokemon for ease of reference. Thank you so much in advance!!

DurzaOffTopic Hope you like it

Last edited:

Moon

Grossly Incandescent
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Art Direction: Anything is really okay. I'm definetly looking for some fit Pokemon working out in the gym though. Some ideas you could include in your art are Dodrio Running on a Treadmill, Hitmonchan Going to town on a punching bag, A Machamp and a slightly bigger pokemon like Snorlax wrestling. Mega Mawile doing Bicep Curls with its Head Traps. Really anything fitness related should do fine as long as there's a decent amount of varaition in the Pokemon. It shouldn't only be Fighting-type Pokemon as this indicates that only fit individuals work out. Thanks in advance to whoever fills this request!
I’d like to do this one. Also I’ll try to update the op later today

Requester: Yay
For: RarelyUsed Teambuilding Competition
Art Direction: Something with iconic RU Pokémon would be ideal. Mega Blastoise, Roserade, Toxicroak, Ninetales, and Metagross are a few examples. I'm not really sure about a theme for the art, so i'll leave that up to the artist (if you want any input im almost always available on discord). Thank you so much in advance!

Yay Enjoy

Last edited:
Requester : Moutemoute
For : USUM UU Speedlist
Art Direction : Hey it's been a few months since my last request for USUM UU Speedlist got rejected. So I'm back ! I would like something which can show some really fast Pokemon in UU like Mega Sharpedo (in water), Latias, Hydreigon, Talonflame etc.. with "UU Speedlist" written. I was thinking about maybe the sea and Mega Sharpedo and the sky with the other Pokemon but overall I leave the rest to the artist, feel free to do whatever you think may be good. Thanks in advance :]

tondas

This hennessy is gonna be the death of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Requester : Moutemoute
For : USUM UU Speedlist
Art Direction : Hey it's been a few months since my last request for USUM UU Speedlist got rejected. So I'm back ! I would like something which can show some really fast Pokemon in UU like Mega Sharpedo (in water), Latias, Hydreigon, Talonflame etc.. with "UU Speedlist" written. I was thinking about maybe the sea and Mega Sharpedo and the sky with the other Pokemon but overall I leave the rest to the artist, feel free to do whatever you think may be good. Thanks in advance :]
would like to tackle this if you don't mind. i will try to get this in by tuesday, sooner if possible n_n

Moutemoute got home about an hour ago and decided to start this. so far i worked on basic outlines and colors. from here I'll work on things like shading, extra details, and generally making the finished product a lot more polished. If there's anything that needs to be changed with the base design then let me know! :blobthumbsup:

Hey man. I'm sorry to bother you but I'd like smth more realistic if you don't mind. I feel like the lines are trembling a bit, I definitively don't want to be rude but I wasn't expecting smth like that.

Hello good people,
My name is Gawain and I'm making a Pokémon Map. But for made it, I need 7 little creation: i need to drawing of the interios of 3 house, 3 shops and a gym. I'm looking for someone avaible to do it, but I can't pay. So, if someone is avaible to make them for free I would be very grateful to him.

I wait an answer...

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
Hello good people,
My name is Gawain and I'm making a Pokémon Map. But for made it, I need 7 little creation: i need to drawing of the interios of 3 house, 3 shops and a gym. I'm looking for someone avaible to do it, but I can't pay. So, if someone is avaible to make them for free I would be very grateful to him.

I wait an answer...
Not the place to ask for help on personal projects and most artists don't work on those for free

gum

for the better
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Requester: Gum
For: PU Next Best Thing
Art Direction: Would like it if there was one or more (preferably the latter) Pokemon running an unusual move and / or item. z-thunder mesprit, choice band lycanroc, choice scarf froslass, choice specs alolan raichu and life orb gastrodon (especially this one!!) are all pokemon i would be interested in seeing in the banner. Thanks in advance :)

Requester: Gum
For: PU Next Best Thing
Art Direction: Would like it if there was one or more (preferably the latter) Pokemon running an unusual move and / or item. z-thunder mesprit, choice band lycanroc, choice scarf froslass, choice specs alolan raichu and life orb gastrodon (especially this one!!) are all pokemon i would be interested in seeing in the banner. Thanks in advance :)

Gum Hope you enjoy

Last edited:

Moon

Grossly Incandescent
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

I’m gonna edit this slight later [edit: it has been done]

Last edited:

MamOwOswine

big oof
is a Top Artist Alumnus
RyLon I'll take lure that threat RU! I can't get to it lickety split but I was thinking maybe shaymin and metagross going fishing, with blastoise under the water or smth! if u have other ideas then feel free to dm me :)

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
Requester: maroon
For: Monotype Generations Tour III (in monotype ribbon circuit)
Art Direction: the theme should be prominent pokemon from the 3 most current generations; USM, ORAS, and BW2. From left to right I would like Celesteela (USM) , Mega Scizor (ORAS) , Skarmory (BW2) as the Pokemon used in the art. The text in the art should be Monotype Generations Tour III. Anything else can be left up to the artist. If the artist wants to use a different set of Pokemon that is fine, just would like them to pm me maroon#9782 on discord, and obviously have them be the same type!!

note: the tour is on may 13th, so there is a bit of time before I actually need the art.

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Requester: maroon
For: Monotype Generations Tour III (in monotype ribbon circuit)
Art Direction: the theme should be prominent pokemon from the 3 most current generations; USM, ORAS, and BW2. From left to right I would like Celesteela (USM) , Mega Scizor (ORAS) , Skarmory (BW2) as the Pokemon used in the art. The text in the art should be Monotype Generations Tour III. Anything else can be left up to the artist. If the artist wants to use a different set of Pokemon that is fine, just would like them to pm me maroon#9782 on discord, and obviously have them be the same type!!

note: the tour is on may 13th, so there is a bit of time before I actually need the art.
reserving this

Requester: Whitephoenixace
For: Trademarked, Gen 7 other meta
Art Direction: Tm is an om thats about mons being able to use status moves as abilities that activate upon being sent out. For this concept (at least after consultinng the gen owner) I would like if you could draw something with a pokemon being sent out and a status move seemingly activating at the same time. I would prefer it to be maybe be Golisopod with swords floating over its head as it came out, however if something else may better emphasize the idea(as i admit im not the most imaginitive lol), I would like to at least here it from the artist before they maybe waste there work. But I would love for the boi golis to be the theme as he is one of the mons of this gen that benefits the most.

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Requester: Ransei
For: Anything Goes Daily Tournaments
Art Direction: It should have at least one if not couple notable Pokemon from across the generations of Anything Goes (ex: Mega Rayquaza, Darkrai, Marshadow, Arceus) with the phrase "Anything Goes Daily Tournaments" on it.

GMars

It's ya boy GEEEEEEEEMARS
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Requester: GMars
Tournament name: OUPL V
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): Player signups are Monday, March 11th
Art Direction: OU PL up in front with a big V in the middle behind the oupl letters. Since the tour covers ADV-USM OU, having a Tyranitar in the center would probably be nice since it's been an OU staple in every format in the tour. Potentially two big OU mons on the sides, like Lando-T and Heatran (not necessary if too much work). Other possibility would be an OUPL logo with a Torn-T behind it making a V with its wings spread.

Apologies this is going up late, we only just realized a new banner would be nice. Completely understand if the deadline is too short for a new banner to be completed in time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)