The Workshop

Simbo

Own a doghouse?
Requester: Simbo
For: NFEPL IV
Art Direction: A trophy with NFEPL IV on it in the foreground, and Raboot, Dartrix, Mudbray, and Fletchinder fighting for it in the background with different coloured headbands on. It doesn't need to include all four of those mons, but at least 2 of them would be epic.

Zephyri

put on your headphones and burn my city
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator
Requester: Simbo
For: NFEPL IV
Art Direction: A trophy with NFEPL IV on it in the foreground, and Raboot, Dartrix, Mudbray, and Fletchinder fighting for it in the background with different coloured headbands on. It doesn't need to include all four of those mons, but at least 2 of them would be epic.
I'll take it! When do you want it by?

(Also, here's my WIP)
1592375470374.png

Last edited:

MAMP

MAMP!
Requester: MAMP
For: Inverse
Art Direction: A banner with the text "Inverse" for the Inverse OM, where the type chart is flipped. Could incorporate some mons that are particularly good in the metagame, like Dragapult, Obstagoon, Avalugg, Porygon2, Tangrowth, Toxtricity, Snorlax (not necessarily all of these). Would also be cool if you could work in the theme of inversion in some way, with inverted colours maybe.

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
Art Direction: A banner with the text "Inverse" for the Inverse OM, where the type chart is flipped. Could incorporate some mons that are particularly good in the metagame, like Dragapult, Obstagoon, Avalugg, Porygon2, Tangrowth, Toxtricity, Snorlax (not necessarily all of these). Would also be cool if you could work in the theme of inversion in some way, with inverted colours maybe.
I'll take this one!

Requester: Sagisolar
For: National Dex Next Best Things
Art Direction: I want the banner to have a G-Darm using Inferno-Overdrive on a Mega Scizor with the name of the Project just above the action. Mega Scizor should have its eyes as if its shocked in terror. While G-Darm should have a funny face while doing it as it doesn't know its about to melt it.
i can claim this one! uwu

edit: what size would you like?

Tol

Retirement house
Requester: Tol
For: CAP 1v1 Metagame Discussion Thread
Art Direction: maybe smth like two teams of 3 capmons facing off would be nice? I’d like it to feature at least a couple top threats like Pyroak, Caribolt, and Pajantom.

Zephyri

hey, i've been stressed with IRL stuff and something happened so i'm afraid that i need to cancel. my apologies.
If its fine, I could take this up! It would be really cool to know when you want this by though, I have a few things going on so it would be easier to prioritise if I had a deadline!

Zephyri

There you go Sagisolar! I sat down today to make a sketch, and ended up finishing the whole thing lol! I tried to apply all of the new drawing techniques i'd learned it this thing! Thanks for the request... it was really fun to make. Lemme know if there's anything you want changed!

(Edit: Made a few changes like adding the pokes' shadows to the ground and removing some of the lights on the side)

Last edited:

There you go Sagisolar! I sat down today to make a sketch, and ended up finishing the whole thing lol! I tried to apply all of the new drawing techniques i'd learned it this thing! Thanks for the request... it was really fun to make. Lemme know if there's anything you want changed!
Yo this amazing. I love everything about it. Thank you!

Requester: ImperialGamer517
For: The Pokédex Redone (A Pet Mod)
Art Direction: Try basing it on the cover of Tekken 7. On the left side you have a Dragonite while on the right side you have Astrolotl (CAP mons are my representation of replacement mons)
Hey, I hate to be that guy but... This is not the place to ask for art for Pet Mods. You should try to contact an artist directly for this kinda stuff! Here's the link to the Smeargle's Studio discord if it helps!
- This thread can be used to request images, banners, or logos for threads that are used to engage the community in various ways, tournaments, a project with a certain goal, or something to promote a continuous discussion (for example: The Next Best Thing, Viability Rankings, a new Other Meta). This is the wrong place to request banners and images for:
  • Team Logos
  • Rate My Team threads
  • Trade Stations
  • Pet Mods
  • Other applications that are either highly personal, unrelated to Smogon, or generally shortlived

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist

Zephyri

Requester: Mubs
For: 2v2 Doubles Thread
Art Direction: I really like this format:

If something could be made similar to this, without the trainers and with pokemon such as Pelipper and Kingdra (on one side) and Indeedee-F and Alakazam on the other side, with 2v2 Doubles in the middle, that would be great! Thanks in advance.
I'll take this lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)