Finals The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Finals! [Won by Oceania]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I am really sad I missed the DB v EW battle, and im sad i havent been able to be around to promote this ending, but I think we can safely say that this battle will be of biblical proportions... 4 months worth of the best players duking it out in a tournament with more pure battles completed than any other tournament ever... all comes down to one battle.

husk(1442)

vs

Earthworm

make us proud boys. also i will request that you guys post the time when you will battle far in advance.

husk and I have scheduled a time: around 9:15am my time (GMT+10) tomorrow (15th my time). This isn't a guaranteed time like the others though, it is just the time we'll most likely be playing at if we play tomorrow (and we likely will).

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Okay, so that will be 4:15 pm pacific time zone Monday the 14th for those interested (I'm sure you can convert it to your respective timezones from there!).

Gentlemen, cancel all your plans! I know I have!

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
fuck i have class at that time

good luck boys
This.

If anyone can record a demo of the battle, I would love you long time. I'll put it onto the Smogon YT account if anyone actually does it. Otherwise, logs are always fun to read

gl to both. Both are great battlers though I'd put my money on husk if I was betting it even. So predicting an azn victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)