UK Arceus Event - GAME Stores

I'm not exactly well known on here, but I'm going to the Reading one :D
I might agree to battle people but my teams are still based on the platinum metagame and even then they're kinda crap and unbalanced XD

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This is tomorrow for a lot of us, I'll still definitely going. Hopefully take my camera to get some pictures and I'll have all my games, so I'm looking for plenty of battles.

i'll be definately now only going to the one in norwich even though i've got some friends going to the london one. why could'nt everyone i know go to the same one :( not happy
Look at the bright side. I'm going to Norwich! =)

Actually I have checked HEAPS of websites and now i know I can confirm through internet that I know of 8 going.

Anyways you'll know who I am, I'll just insert a picture of me from the VGC:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/Havakchris/GroupPhoto.jpg

I will be wearing the shirt, not my shades though. This isn't summer yet!

Definatly going into london tomorrow so hope to see all who is going there
probs be wearing red/pink and black checky shirt :P

I'll be in London later today (probably around 11ish). I'll be the guy with long black hair and a National Geographic fleece :P

Zystral

めんどくさい、な~
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So, Dan Dan and I were at Oxford Street today.

Aside from some battles, meeting other PokéNerds and downloading an Arceus, a fun little glitch caused the distribution machine to regularly pump out other random Japanese Event Pokés.
Let's take a look at the spoils of war:
Event Arceus
Surfing Pikachu (Japanese, the one you get from PBR)
Birthday Charmander (Lv. 40, Lucky Egg)
Octillery (Lv. 50, Focus Band, random)
Eevee (Lv. 10, random)
Eevee (Lv. 40, Shiny, Random)
Lucario And The Mystery of Mew Movie Lucario (Lv. 50, Metal Coat, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse, Water Pulse)
Riolu (Pokémon Ranger 2 Aura Sphere, Lv. 30, Serious)
Shiny Event Pichu
Japanese WCS Milotic (Shiny, Lv. 50, Flame Orb, Timid)
American VGC09 Milotic (as above)
Pokémon Ranger 3 Heatran (Lv. 50, Quiet, Eruption) <3
PokéWalker Jirachi (Lv. 5, Draco Meteor)

What a day!

Posting my 4000th post to say I concur with the above poster! It was a bit of a surprise to say the least... I only managed to get the Arceus, Eevee, Surfing Pikachu and Heatran out of the list Zy posted, but it was a lot more than I was expecting!

The whole place was overflowing with Pokenerds, so much so that the security inside the shop were forcing us outside! That was cool with me though, since I could smoke and pokemon at the same time. I watched a few battles, there was a multi battle going on between some people from Serebii and PKMN.net, but I couldn't find/recognize any Smogoners there. I really should have brought a sign or something.

Anyway, off to RNG for my flawless Eruption Heatran mwuahahaha

Holy mackerel, that's a crazy number of Pokemon!

Feeling a bit annoyed here, since I can't see it happening again.

Havak

is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ZystraL, that's amazing, is there any chance of getting clones of some of the ones you got?

Birthday Charmander (Lv. 40, Lucky Egg)
Octillery (Lv. 50, Focus Band, random)
Eevee (Lv. 10, random)
Eevee (Lv. 40, Shiny, Random)
Lucario And The Mystery of Mew Movie Lucario (Lv. 50, Metal Coat, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse, Water Pulse)
Riolu (Pokémon Ranger 2 Aura Sphere, Lv. 30, Serious)
Japanese WCS Milotic (Shiny, Lv. 50, Flame Orb, Timid)
PokéWalker Jirachi (Lv. 5, Draco Meteor)

Mainly these ones xD

Zystral

めんどくさい、な~
Sure, no problem, although I'm without an AR, so find a cloner and you can let loose!

There were rumors of a Mewtwo, Mew and Breloom floating around which turned out to be incorrect.

Pretty fun watching everybody scream "OH WHATS THIS"
But indeed - one hell of a day. Packed inside.

Apparantly Brighton's event had a rogue machine that was spewing Legendary Birds, but we don't have evidence of that.

Havak

Cool.

I've got my AR, so if you wanna let me clone them then send them back that'd be great. :)

None of that in Belfast, sadly. But still a kickass day. ROFLstomped a 12-year old who used dragons exclusively (Agility Empoleon gogogo!), then had my ass handed to me by an 18-year-old chick, who was clearly a serious competitive player. I think I'm in love.

Argh, I cant belive I missed that!

I went out for lunch and found out when I got back that all these events where everywhere.

Darn, missed out on alot.

Still, a fun day, battled alot, beat a few uber teams, met some cool peeps.

And the balloon pokemon made me laugh =).

I was there today, got a Arceus for each of my cards.

I wish I had known about the extra pokemon would have spent longer at the store, was abit crowded.

Still a successful day, nice to be able to have access to the extra areas in hg and ss.

wnet today i had landmin painted onto my hand and got an addement arcus wich is relively useless scince i cant eve it. i got my new action reply today shame it ownt work on the dsi. i managed to try some of my pokemon away to beter homes.

Havak

Actually, I just heard that someone at the London Arceus Event had an R4 Card and was sending out all those Event Pokémon.. So I'm not sure if they should be considered legit xD lol

Zystral

めんどくさい、な~
Actually, I just heard that someone at the London Arceus Event had an R4 Card and was sending out all those Event Pokémon.. So I'm not sure if they should be considered legit xD lol
Yeah, they're not real events. I started questioning that when the Octillery came around.
The Heatran technically shouldn't have a wonder card either. But hey. If you're still interested, just send me a PM.
I'm pretty sure they're safe, and they look more or less the like the real thing. Knowing me they'll probably just sit in the PC collecting dust.

but hey - free Pokémon, who's complaining, lol?

Is that possible?
There is a 'get from friend' option or the 'get from wireless' option where the Arceus was received from. The odd wondercards came from the 'get from wireless' option.
I guess you could set something up with a laptop that worked the same as the Nintendo wireless, but what a load of effort to hang around giving out fake wondercards!

vashta

"It was pretty cool to watch Tim Duncan from afar"
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OK, if anyone is going to Sheffield tommorow, I will be the black dude with a grey duffer coat, jeans, and a superman t-shirt.

I'll be with Joel, too, for that matter!

EDIT: will be there from after 12:30 PM, hopefully!

I might try hit sheffield myself (as recently moved back to Leeds)....if not I might have to attend Liverpool or Newcastle

None of that in Belfast, sadly. But still a kickass day. ROFLstomped a 12-year old who used dragons exclusively (Agility Empoleon gogogo!), then had my ass handed to me by an 18-year-old chick, who was clearly a serious competitive player. I think I'm in love.
Oh my God I fell in love today too. This super amazingly cute girl and me face to face playing HeartGold (saving Silver for release day ;)) it was perfect. Well, it would have been perfect if I talked to her, but yano.

Pretty happy with my Arceus, (lucky I dug up a Draco Plate 2 days ago searching for Red Shards O_O) but I don't get why GAME are handing out figures for "pre-ordering" the games. It didn't cost anything to preorder so essentially I have my Arceus figure for free and I can just go to a different shop to buy it on release day (hopefully picking up a Lugia figure while I'm at it :D)

But yeah Belfast was okay, I didn't battle or anything, once my one true love left the store I had to go too, I was insanely tempted to get my face painted and I just couldn't let that happen. (Honestly though the only reason I'm posting this is on the off chance she reads this and agrees to marry me. They really need more events, it's the only time I get out of the house :P).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)