Resource Ultra Sun & Moon OU Analysis Discussion

Salamence Analysis
mence.png

Maybe you can remove this sentence because DD+ Z-Fly and better speed tier is the main niche Salamence have in the meta and Salamence need the Z move to snowball with Moxie. You can replace it with Specs Flash Cannon or add another lure to Landorus-T, such a Shuca Berry Koko or something like that

Isn't AV Amoonguss deserves a set? It is the reason that some people thinks that it deserves a raise on the VR and it's making kinda success
Edit: Asked if I can write about it in the Reservation thread. Thanks LL

Last edited:
Isn't AV Amoonguss deserves a set? It is the reason that some people thinks that it deserves a raise on the VR and it's making kinda success
I've already asked QC about this and they're deliberating on it pretty sure.
Now I'm seeing Dual Screens Koko is in a HP sample team, does it deserve a set as well? Just asking, at least imo it's ok in Other Options
It's pretty niche and isn't really usable outside of a very specific playstyle, so I think it's fine just staying in OO personally, but I'm not sure about QC.

If you guys wanna try to reserve an analysis that QC hasn't put up yet, the reservation thread is probably a better place to ask btw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)