Under the Bridge - UU Tournament - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Masquerain lost his Wi-Fi connection, so he gave me the win.
Confirming kefkas words damn that stupid connector!
Adding Kefka's win.

What is there to explain? Both Deztroya and I have posted the same outcome of the battle.
I want what that other guy was referring to. You're appearing quite suspicious to me.

I'm waiting Balu. I hope to fight today.
Let's hope you do then.

I want the answer to my question as well. What was that guy referring to? I find it hard to believe that he made up all of that as some sort of joke.
That is of absolutely no concern to you. You are only the tournament orginizer, and are responsible for knowing who win their battles, as well as posting new rounds. That is all.

If i have posted that i lost, and my opponent has posted that he won, you do not need anything else. The point is that i lost, end of story, you're making a big deal out of nothing. The other dude has nothing to do with the battle, and it does not matter what i told him, if i told him anything, nor what actually happened in the battle. The only thing you need to know is that I have confirmed a loss, and Deztroya has confirmed a win.

Bhudda Love has stated that you 5-0 DEZ, instead of him 6-0ing you. This is of my concern so I can properly give the win to whom deserves it. Tell me why he said you won 5-0, and I'll let this go.

Edit: You are the one blowing this out of proportion. You could just explain the situation and it wouldn't have gone this far. Now you've made me more suspicious of you and this battle.

Bhudda Love has stated that you 5-0 DEZ, instead of him 6-0ing you. This is of my concern so I can properly give the win to whom deserves it. Tell me why he said you won 5-0, and I'll let this go.
You have already given the win to the person who deserves the win.

Then why did Bhudda say that you won?

Answer my question and I'll let this go, that's all you have to do.

yes, but i played very bad -.-
i made many errors, that not would be necessary...

Next time i'm ready to hit, that's for sure! ;)

I beat BlakBlastoise 6-0 gg dude
You aren't even paired with BB! Now I'm really suspicious. If I don't get some explanations by the end of this round, neither DEZ nor BB will get a win and both will be DQ'd.
Oh my. Do you seriously not get it?
Of course he's not paired against me, NEITHER IS BUDA LOVER. That's the point, any random person could post some fucked up shit even though they have nothing to do with the people who were supposed to battle.

Oh my. Do you seriously not get it?
Of course he's not paired against me, NEITHER IS BUDA LOVER. That's the point, any random person could post some fucked up shit even though they have nothing to do with the people who were supposed to battle.
So you had him post that to prove a point? You're taking this as a joke.

Well, let me reiterate this for you. If I don't have an explanation for Buddha's post posted here by the end of this round, neither you nor DEZTROYA will receive their win. I've asked you several times to just explain it, that's all you have to do. It's not that hard, just explain why he said you won 5-0 against DEZ.

So you had him post that to prove a point? You're taking this as a joke.

Why in the world would i have him post that? I don't have any points to prove. If i had any point to prove, i would post it myself, not use someone else...
Well, let me reiterate this for you. If I don't have an explanation for Buddha's post posted here by the end of this round, neither you nor DEZTROYA will receive their win. I've asked you several times to just explain it, that's all you have to do. It's not that hard, just explain why he said you won 5-0 against DEZ.
How the fuck am i supposed to explain what someone else did from their own free will? All of my posts have been to try to explain to you that what buddha lover posts should not matter to you. Deztroya doesn't even have anything to do with this, so why would you punish him? I'm pretty sure it is I who you are frustrated with since you keep asking me over and over to explain something I did not do. Every time you ask the same thing, i give the same answer, deztroya won the battle, and that's that. but apearantly that is not enough for you.

There was a serious amount of hax that made the game clear. Doubt we can make "same moves".

I give the win to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)