US Regional Qualifier - Seattle, WA - May 8th, 2010 WON BY ZEROWING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and your great, great, great grand daughter? She's pretty fine.
Oh sweet... hahaha.

And yeah the maximum date is 2099. It's what the DS gets limited to, unless the DSi can go higher but yeah I don't have one. Yet. The RNG reporter's just giving you its inputs to the formula; often they're not even attainable in the actual game.

Just got back? Where do you live? xD

I wish I could have talked with you, but I ended up leaving right after I lost. You gonna go next year? We can set up a proper meet-up or something. :D

Nah, I stayed the rest of the night in Seattle, then I got lost xP

Yeah, I looked for you after my match, but I couldn't find you anyweres. I wanted to chat too...aw....wicked though, I'm so going next year! Count me in~

I liked seeing the Ducks, but the Rockets were definitly the best. I am so proud to be a Smogonite~<)

Who got placed 2-4 at Seattle? Their Smogon usernames (if they're all even online here or anywhere else). I know Fish was 2nd... lol

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Top 8
1. zerowing
2. Fish
3. Bug Maniac Marc (lost to Fish)
3. felix (lost to zerowing)
5. Bianca222 (lost to zerowing)
5. BEACH (lost to felix)
5. BISH (might not be a Smogonite, lost to Fish)
5. Brandon (not a Smogonite, lost to Bug Maniac Marc)

Atlas

I'm the Mary!
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
"When my kid talks to me about this, I have no idea what he's saying," she said. "But he doesn't play any sports, and this is my one chance to root him on. This is a whole little tribe of kids that are his peeps."
this made me tear up a bit, it was so sad from beginning middle and especially end.

The other 5th placers were my brother BEACH, who like me isn't active, and lost to felix,
and Brandon, who told me he didn't have a smogon account, who lost to me.

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
singh100 said:
WHAT THE FUCK! MARC PARKER IS 17?????!!
My thoughts exactly.

You look like a college senior! Not that there's anything wrong with that. You can drink and not get carded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)