Want to see your Original sprites on the X-Box Live Arcade?

The ice penguin is kind of boring. It has no design traits that make it stand out from a macaroni penguin, besides slightly different colouration.

Yeah, I've noticed that the origional concept is somewhat dull, Studio, can I add more details to it, like ice, or eyebrows?

Hey, it's me again, school's coming up, so my progress will be at a standstill until further notice. :( I'm really sorry. It's an hour away from where I live, so, long story short, I've got 4 hours of time at home, not including homework, and it's a new school for me, so all the time I'm not doing homework, I'll be crying about the lack of friends there. lol So yeah. :p

Hey, it's me again, school's coming up, so my progress will be at a standstill until further notice. :( I'm really sorry. It's an hour away from where I live, so, long story short, I've got 4 hours of time at home, not including homework, and it's a new school for me, so all the time I'm not doing homework, I'll be crying about the lack of friends there. lol So yeah. :p
Alright dude! Sorry to be losing you! Good luck @ school!

Where is everyone?????

I know aXl is AFK for the week and Albinonoon is gone because school has started again but...

Where is Doran and Dhjona and Suntt?

I miss my spriters... :(

I'm technically back. I am actually in the middle of turning the Earth Bull into a sprite, although currently it is on my brother's computer, so I have no clue as to when I can get back to it.

Good news is, I am ~2 hours away from finishing it. This is in no small part due to the lack of need for Transparency.

Mixed news is, I have school as well. This still is not terrible, however, since a school day means that I have more time to draw concept sketches. e.g., during the busride, car ride, etc. to and from school, I can do art. Add in the fact that the school gives you a free laptop for the semester and I should be able to do more art than before, give or take homework. Now, does anyone here know if a Mac comes with MS Paint? I can't seem to find it on my mom's Mac. Hopefully I can coax my school into letting me download Pdn or Gimp if worst comes to worst however.

I'm technically back. I am actually in the middle of turning the Earth Bull into a sprite, although currently it is on my brother's computer, so I have no clue as to when I can get back to it.

Good news is, I am ~2 hours away from finishing it. This is in no small part due to the lack of need for Transparency.

Mixed news is, I have school as well. This still is not terrible, however, since a school day means that I have more time to draw concept sketches. e.g., during the busride, car ride, etc. to and from school, I can do art. Add in the fact that the school gives you a free laptop for the semester and I should be able to do more art than before, give or take homework. Now, does anyone here know if a Mac comes with MS Paint? I can't seem to find it on my mom's Mac. Hopefully I can coax my school into letting me download Pdn or Gimp if worst comes to worst however.

Glad to hear it! AND.... no. You cannot get MS Paint on a mac. As far as I know it stands for MicroSoft Paint. You should be able to get PDN though...

Don't worry Jon, I'm still here. Was way to busy the last three weeks. Sorry for that, and for the fact I didn't let you know. But I'm starting a new sprite for you tommorow. Expect another concept from taicho. Any prefenceres?

Hey, just a quick question, but could I edit this piece a bit and place it under the heading of Shadow Naga? Just a thought since the Snake spot is already taken.

EDIT: @Jon: Well, that sucks. Maybe I can bargain with them by saying if they do let me download it PDN, then I will make them a better logo. (Their current one is terribad. Although, what can you expect from a school that has only been around for 3 years?)

Don't worry Jon, I'm still here. Was way to busy the last three weeks. Sorry for that, and for the fact I didn't let you know. But I'm starting a new sprite for you tommorow. Expect another concept from taicho. Any prefenceres?
Sounds great!

If you are asking then I would DEFINITELY like to see this concept fleshed out.

Hey guys just posting a WIP here so that all of my comps can reach it later.

And I realized after saving my WIP that I saved it as a JPG. Now my color selection is ruined...

Stupid JPGs.

Hello! I have some free time! Hooray! lol I redid the Electric Snake. :D

Glowier. lol
Sorry I forgot to comment on this!

There are some shading issues and outline issues that stand out to me. There is too much black/very dark outlining that should be made less so and the shading makes it look kind of flat. Just some thoughts.

Thanks for working though! :D

Hey guys just posting a WIP here so that all of my comps can reach it later.

And I realized after saving my WIP that I saved it as a JPG. Now my color selection is ruined...

Stupid JPGs.
I like it dude! I look forward to seeing the final version! I would suggest one thing and that would be to change the purple out for a more earthy color like a green or grey or something like that. Keep up the good work!

Also there is something about the front-front hoof that looks off...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)