What do you collect?

I used to collect dinosaur toys, animal toys, star wars toys and cards and of course reptiles/amphibians.

Now I just collect fossils, rocks and bones.

I'm kind of like a crazy cat lady of Pokémon plushies, especially Shaymin. I also side-collect figures, cards, miscellaneous items like socks and pencil cases, etc. Unfortunately most of my stuff is boxed atm because I recently moved, but most of my Shaymin plushies are in my room already. Nice Toy Story collection! The rest of you have awesome collections as well.

I like to collect computer parts, the older the better! Sorry, I don't have a camera, but I have a 100 kilobyte hard drive. :nerd:

I guess i collect Bowser Stuff :D! I've got two plushies, a box (made by my sister, its awesome!) and a big sticker ill never...stick. I promise ill post some pics soon!

Surgo

goes to eleven
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Stuffed animals! Though I don't have too many because my life is too mobile. Picture coming soon!

Water Blasters. I have quite a lot.

I don't hold with the "keep it in the box" business that some collectors do, I want to take them out and fire them, see how powerful they are and what their range is like.

I used to collect foreign money and various old coins. I'm not collecting anything at the moment though.

I use to collect "Homies." Old video games. Yu-Gi-Oh! cards. And plush dolls of characters that we know of. Mostly Sonics. I mostly won all of them from claw machine.

I have way better pokemon toys than jumpluff because I understand that Shaymin is terrible.

I collect Mario/Kirby/Sonic toys as well as pokemon toys that are not in these pictures but that is all on tinypic, and that is dying and all.

Also I added a Growlithe and Bulbasaur to that bottom picture forever ago, I am just not up for photographing every time my collection slightly changes though!

@CaptKirby: What's ironic is that one of your plushes is a Jumpluff.

As for me, state quarters and, surprisingly, rubber bands. (Why? I dunno. I just decided to be random.)

I have all the state quarters, Also posters, black and white landscapes. Also one day I want a rootbeer cellar with all the different brands and kinds of root beer.

Well, unfortunately I don't have any pictures from when my huge wall cabinet contained almost every Power Ranger toy (Up until Zeo) and almost every Beast Wars transformer (Only final tv forms).

I only lack Serpentera, Transmutate and Ravage :(

Well, unfortunately I don't have any pictures from when my huge wall cabinet contained almost every Power Ranger toy (Up until Zeo) and almost every Beast Wars transformer (Only final tv forms).

I only lack Serpentera, Transmutate and Ravage :(
Beast Machines is not the same thing as Beast Wars!

Beast Machines is not the same thing as Beast Wars!
Yeah..I know. I don't have any Beast Machines. I meant, Transmetal 2 Optimus/Megs/Cheetor Regular Rhinox and Wasp, etc.

The only one I have two of is Dinobot, because I consider them separate enough.

EDIT: I take that back, I have Jetstorm and Obsidian. Bloody vehicons were the only toys worthwhile.

andrea

/me cresselias
Ohmygosh CK I love your Jumpluff plushie. =X

I also have this lovely collection of Pokemon plushies. =)

Surfing Pikachu, Pachirisu, Pikachu, Umbreon, Elekid, Politoed, Azurill, Happiny, Zorua, Rayquaza, Piplup, Manaphy, Marill <3, Plusle, Minun, Cresselia <3, and Lapras.

I also have an ENORMOUS collection of figures. But I'll have to get them all out and take a picture for you guys later. =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)