What type of people do you NOT get along with?

Preps and 'gangstas' are hard to deal with in general for me. I've been called some rather...er...disturbing things by them...they need to get a life. I hate them with a flaming passion.

Even though I generally tend to blend in well into other social groups, people who are extremely quiet tend to make me mad as far as people are concerned. They just creep me out for some reason.

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Just liars really. I don't care what society labels people as, it makes no difference to me if they're a chav or goth or whatever shit trend is in this week but I really don't have time for people who lie constantly.

I hate my mothers boyfriend.

I wish I was joking. He reminds me of Waluigi.

I'm glad I moved out of that shithole.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Emos depress me, i dont like hanging with them :(

People that troll or that, like, insult other people, are mean, make your life impossible, ugh i haaate them! >:C

Wiggers, trolls, boyscouts (the kind that reports to the authority figure when something is out of place), Soccer Moms/Dads that do not know how to rationalize between the real world and their children.

There could be a lot more, but most of the stuff that I have are "oh-so-specific", I could take a week to explain.

I hate people that talk down to you like they're more inportant than you, or you're an idiot or something. I also don't like people that are... noisy. Like, those really loud types of people you can hear from like all the way down the hallway at a school... even above other people's conversations.

My biggest one though, is people who just aren't that smart. I generally like to have intellectual conversations (And sometimes philosophical), and I find airheads, and other similar types of people just annoy me so much because they have no idea what the hell you're talking about... to the point that I can't stand them at all. They're the only kind of people I actually go out of my way to avoid, lol.

Unfortunate when I just realized that most of my family includes all of these qualities..

My biggest one though, is people who just aren't that smart. I generally like to have intellectual conversations (And sometimes philosophical), and I find airheads, and other similar types of people just annoy me so much because they have no idea what the hell you're talking about... to the point that I can't stand them at all. They're the only kind of people I actually go out of my way to avoid, lol.
Oh man, I agree 100%. Don't get me wrong, I love to joke around, and most of the time I'm not serious. But sometimes there needs to be room for intelligent conversation, and when people you're around can't have one with you, it's super annoying. I know so many people like this. The worst is when you try to start an intelligent conversation and someone says like "Haha you're a nerd!" or something retarded like that.

Over-reactors and exaggerators. I always find myself saying "It's not that big of a deal" to people, and it bums me out. I like to be pretty low-key and quiet so these kind of people annoy the hell out of me.

I actually forgot to mention that I don't like the winy, jealous type that throws a fit at the sight of somebody else succeeding well above their means.
I'm not even rich, but I think it's pretty annoying.

I'm going to add to the bandwagon of stupid people hatred. My school is overrun by the wannabe G's and the dumb whores who are more concerned with finding hot guys than actually learning.

I dunno, I'm in school so I don't have to live my life working on street corners. It appears to be too late for them.

I also can't stand the popular types who look down at people who don't conform to their standards. Or anyone who picks on people for being different.

I don't have a problem with the generic bullies, though. The type that does nothing more than push your head into lockers. Through my experiences, they're the people preyed on by the above asses. I know a guy who was considered one of those bullies who was suicidal because...no joke, people made fun of him for being tall and heavy.

Those are just the types I hate the most though. -_- I generally tend to hate the human race.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
People who are obsessed with sex and the like (which, now that I think about it, is quite a few Smogonites - not anybody here in particular, though) I usually can't stand.

Mostly, though, it's people who taunt other people for no apparent reason. I've had that geek label for a long time now, so I know this well.

Not to mention that Pokemon is social contraband at my school, but I still play.

EDIT: Really reading this thread shocks me about the quality my school district. I really do have good teachers (over, like 80% were really good) and the bad ones aren't way too bad.

I have a friend in eigth grade who is literally taking a college math course, and basically gets near perfect grades. Even the real assholes at my school don't make fun of him that much - probably too busy picking on me, though.

I have a real problem with bullies. Since, like, second grade, I've basically been picked on every time I go to school. I've had to deal with so much from these fucktarded bitches that it ain't even funny. There are actually a couple girls at my school (one I actually kinda like, one I don't like much at all) who are worried about it for me.

Note that I usually try to refrain from swearing.

This fucker right here. Though not his fault (mainly because he didn't exist), he laid the foundations for an entire continent of douche bags (Europe). Killing off European Pagans, razing the Holy Land in the name of their god (who happened to be the same one they were fighting against, Allah), burning "witches", and getting in the way of scientific progress, even to this very day. When, oh when, will this terror end?

Also this made me lol:

I'm going to add to the badwagon of stupid people hatred.
Also another thing Fuzzberry should fix it that Blaziken in her avatar. Doesn't Blaziken have a beak? I'm sorry but a Blaziken with teeth is just creepy.

I do not see how you can hate Jesus. First of all, it is pretty much guarenteed that he did exist. We have enough historical documentation to prove that. Second of all even if you do dislike the Church (i.e. Organised Christianity) none of that is Jesus' work, that is a lot more the work of the early Chruch, who are said to have selected only the parts of the Bible they wanted anyway. All of the crusades etc... was not the work of Jesus was it?

So, hated of Organised Religion aside, I think you should speak about Jesus himself like that. To me the only think that I believe that I really know about him was that he existed, around the transition from "before the common era" to "the common era" and was relativly well known, influential, and probably a kind individual that wanted to help people out =)

Also another thing Fuzzberry should fix it that Blaziken in her avatar. Doesn't Blaziken have a beak? I'm sorry but a Blaziken with teeth is just creepy.
It does have a beak. The "tooth" is part of its face.

You know you're a pretty miserable troll when you have to justify your atheism, pick out typos, and make fun of an avatar.

Go take trolling lessons.

This fucker right here. Though not his fault (mainly because he didn't exist), he laid the foundations for an entire continent of douche bags (Europe). Killing off European Pagans, razing the Holy Land in the name of their god (who happened to be the same one they were fighting against, Allah), burning "witches", and getting in the way of scientific progress, even to this very day. When, oh when, will this terror end?

Umm yeah, you just fail. He did exist and historians do not deny that. We have records from a number of people back then that he existed, not all from Christian sources. If you want to deny that he existed then you are a fool.

I hate stupid people that feel they have to attack religion. If you do not want to follow, fine, do not attack other people's beliefs just because you hate them, have some tolerance. Whats next, we are going to attack someone all because they speak a differnt language, thats cultural based.

I'm going to add to the bandwagon of stupid people hatred. My school is overrun by the wannabe G's and the dumb whores who are more concerned with finding hot guys than actually learning.

I dunno, I'm in school so I don't have to live my life working on street corners. It appears to be too late for them.

I also can't stand the popular types who look down at people who don't conform to their standards. Or anyone who picks on people for being different.

I don't have a problem with the generic bullies, though. The type that does nothing more than push your head into lockers. Through my experiences, they're the people preyed on by the above asses. I know a guy who was considered one of those bullies who was suicidal because...no joke, people made fun of him for being tall and heavy.

Those are just the types I hate the most though. -_- I generally tend to hate the human race.

I agree. I hated most of the kids in my high school. Petty, lame, disgusting and a lot of them didnt care about learning anything. One kid in my 11th year always came into class in the morning (if he showed up) high and reeking of pot, it was awful. The idiot sat next to me in class as was always just so annoying in class and never cared.

Urgh.
It does have a beak. The "tooth" is part of its face.

You know you're a pretty miserable troll when you have to justify your atheism, pick out typos, and make fun of an avatar.

Go take trolling lessons.
What the hell are you on about? Blaziken does not have teeth inside it's beak.
I'm not justifying my atheism, merely saying that I hate Jesus.

Also, I wasn't just picking out typos. I find it funny that in the same sentence you were telling everyone how smart you apparently are you spelled a word wrong.

It's as funny as someone typing: I'm so smart, I'm so smart, S-A-M-R-T! SMART!

@Lexite
I'm not saying that a cult leader who was called Jesus didn't exist I'm saying that the mystical prophet figure who could multiply fish a thousandfold didn't.

My hatred for Christianity isn't something that I even blame him for. I wonder if you even know how much of the new testament was written way after he died? It's been translated, edited and whole gospels have been added and removed.

I have nothing against the religion as I am agnostic but I believe that the mass hysteria, violence, moral and scientific ignorance that a Christian belief system has been used to support historically is wrong and it's still wrong.

Gay marriage, abortion, stem cell research; I could go on and on. These are things that I morally have no problem with and feel like they could benefit society but due to christian "morals" they can't reach fruition in my country (Australia).

I'm not being an oh so angsty 16 year old atheist who goes on the Richard Dawkins forums when I say that I hate christianity. I hated it when I didn't even know what atheism was when I was scared about going to hell when my grandfather sat me on his lap and told me about what hell was like and how I'll probably go there because I wasn't baptised.

It'd be nice if you stopped making assumptions and being a pseudo intellectual.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)