Where is your nick from?

Mudkip was my first pokemon, and I wanted a name with it so I did mudskip since mudskippers are a thing, but I recently changed it to not be exclusive to a certain pokemon so it's skip on everything besides smogon, I think it sounds decent

Also I get skipped on a lot of drafts so it works

Skipkan

unplayer
is a Tiering Contributor
I used to be really obsessed with spiders as a little child, so when I was making an account somewhere, I decided to use "Sklípkan" (an infraorder of spiders, I couldn't find an English translation.. Those large and beautiful ones.. Tarantulas, for example.) Of course, it is impossible to use "í" on most websites (even PS! supports all kinds of weird symbols but you can't use a normal letter) and Sklipkan sounded really stupid, so I shortened it to Skipkan.

Many

DRACULA DRACULA DRACULA
is a Tiering Contributor
There is a character in a Harry Potter fanfiction book written by a certain Pokemon youtuber whose title is "ManOfMany." I went with that name for a while, then after some time shortened it to Many

I've gone by this name, or variations of it, since when I started gaming. I started with a space-based shooter, so I made this from pulsar, an astronomical object type, 512, a power of 2 (im a cs major so thats natural), and b for beta. My discord nick is PulsieTheDulsie, which came from pulsie, which was a nickname an online friend gave me. I AM NOT DUTCH BTW. My name sounds like it for some fucked up reason.

My nick in Showdown (Davixo1408) is a portmanteau between how my parents used to call me when I was little (Davicho, diminutive of David but with an X cuz is cooler) and my birthday (August, 14).
Here is just a meme, but with a small typo.

I was going through a weird time in my life and at the time Princess Bubblegum was an emotional anchor and I related a lot to her.

This is my third username on this site, first was e4d6 based on the Pirc Defense in chess, and then ScarfWynaut on wonky Wynaut analysis back in the day.

Reactions: dom
I was going through a weird time in my life and at the time Princess Bubblegum was an emotional anchor and I related a lot to her.

This is my third username on this site, first was e4d6 based on the Pirc Defense in chess, and then ScarfWynaut on wonky Wynaut analysis back in the day.
Hey chess fren! Do you know theres a private chess room on PS!?

Rach

BURN IT DOWN
is a Battle Simulator Driver
Hello,

RedPanda2577 October 23rd, 2016 - March 14th, 2017 - I like red pandas, red panda was taken, so I took some numbers I like and put it after "RedPanda" and that was my username for a while.

SciencePanda March 14th, 2017 - January 21st, 2019 - I decided I wanted to namechange and get rid of the numbers. I sampled a few names, but my friend called this one cute, so I used it for a while.

Rach January 21st, 2019 - Present - I qualified for a name reset, so I decided I wanted to namechange to a nickname of my real name, which is Rachel, because a lot of people call me Rach in real life and on Pokemon Showdown.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)