Where is your nick from?

zeep was taken
zeep comes with my fav letter being z
i also liked the sound of zippers
so i couldnt reg as zip on many websites and i decided to extend it from zip>zeep
pokezeep is just zeep with poke added bc the websites about pokemon
neat little coincidence: zeep means soap in dutch yet i only take 1 shower a day...

One day ,i thought, when i will grow up, i will have many fans people then i kept my pokemon showdown username as i am fans u ,and i wanna be a ultra women so... atiultra...its a little unique story but thats it...

Martin edit: no giant pictures that serve no purpose please, and if you really feel the need to add one in future please put it in hide tags if it is huge.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a love for the Mario series, and Toad is one of my favorite characters, and purple is my favorite color. I wish there was more to it but there isn't :(.

May sound dumb but I was playing wwe and I wanted a cool wrestler name and the 101 comes from 3 random numbers I picked when I started playing online games

I started playin in 2009, and my first nick was not hellpowna

I started playin wifi, I mostly played it since I discovered shoddy battle, and simulators.
I remember I was playin against an user called HollyGR, and his infernape was called Hell_Powa
Since I love nicknames ive choosen to call all my Infernapes "Hell_Powa"
While we were playin, he called me HellPowna for the first time, and since that time I changed my nick from "Domadraghi" to "HellPowna"
Infernape became my fav mon, later :)

And you...
Where is ur nick from??? :)
Well i go by panda, my favorite animal.

Bp erick 0 is bulletproof and my name

Alpha

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Live Chat Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Translations Leader
Uhm well, read Wittem backwards and you'll get my name (have some fantasy pls). Alpha stands for nothing, I simply liked Alpha.

Was starting in the whole forum thing, didnt want to put my real name, and i was a big weeb at the time, so i figured a japanese sounding name would be cool, so... this stuck with me for over 10 years now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)