Social Where is your nick from?

LanturnLight

formerly get_lucki
Well I originally made a smog account to play a random battles tour. So this name.

PS name is LanturnLight. Oo Lanturn is so happy and cute. When I was super tiny it led me through victory road to Ever Grande City.
In most other games I’m LoyalPhoenix, and it actually holds much of the same connotations of unwavering friendship, guiding, and trials as my trusty ally lant.

was in a super edgy phase a while ago and wanted the name "PhantomFurious" on an old pokemon site but misspelt it and i thought it sounded cool, eventually i got tired of the site and wanted to move on but i realized that if i changed my name, i most likely wont be able to see the friends i made there ever again. so even though i hate this name w a passion because of it's extreme edginess, i kept it.

My original nick was Dhonut (The D'oh that Homer from the Simpsons says while fusing it with Donut. But my 11 year-old brain thought the D'oh was spelt Dho.) until some of my friends thought it was quite feminine and people online started calling me a girl.
So, when I turned 13, I then changed it to FireDragon157 as it consisted of the three things I love in this world: Fire, Dragons, and the number 157.
I only recently changed my nickname to Sad Oddish as, during a free period at college, my friends were drawing funny animated drawings on a whiteboard in the room that we stay in. For me, they did a round head with a giant afro which made them think instantly to an Oddish as I love pokemon. The "Sad" comes from the face I apparently make when I don't play pokemon for at least 10 mins for the day.

I got it from a Touhou song, more specifically Imperishable Night's extra stage theme. It has other meaning outside of its presence in the name of a Touhou song, but the song was entirely why I chose this name.

I'm not exactly the most creative person in the world with usernames, my username when I first joined was literally just the name of a Fire Emblem game, no joke.
iS tHaT a ToUhOu ReFeRenCe??

Alright, It's time to get funky~

First with the JBG22, it is quite literally my more common username JadeBladeGamer22, Jade being my favorite Gemstone, Blade being this terrible nickname from childhood, and gamer so it's not hard to see what I do. (2/2 being my birthday)

However Spoox is more interesting, The first instance of me using JadeBladeGamer22 as a username is my (decently successful) deviantart. (Link)
There I made an OC/Fursona so I could have a "tangible" self online. I named them Spooks, a play on an old joke from a minecraft SMP (the original name of the joke being Spooklez).

I first started myself as Spoox when I made my premier in Competitive Super Smash Bros. The name has become a second birth-name to me now. The Spoox you see is also a subtle way of showing how much I love being the weird, scary one and how much I hate the norm and love scaring normality. (As well as I like horror). (BTW Strange Music is my fav music label).

Whew, that was a lot.

Dawn of Ares

Power of Athena!
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Power of Ares, which was an abandoned project of mine, and from that, Dawn of Ares just stuck with me over the years. Hadn't noticed the pun in my name till a lil while ago lol. I was bad.

Mine has to do with my love of music and the fact that I started as a Doubles player. M-Charizard Y was really great when I played there earlier this generation, hence the name. Now, I play OU, and the name stuck because reasons.

Back in elementary school, a friend told me about a game. The name sounded pretty cool in my opinion, so I wanted to write it down.

The thing is, when I came home, I wasn't able to remember what was the full name, and the dumb 9 year old that I was still wanted to keep a trace of a name that he forgot and wouldn't be able to spell correctly regardless. Nonetheless, I somehow came up with "SpyWenderz" or something of the sort. Even though I knew it wasn't the correct name, I was happy with how it sounded.

One year later, I wanted to make an account on Dailymotion, and I needed a nickname. As you can guess, "SpyWenderz" came to mind, and all I did was cutting off the "spy" part. I carried this nickname everywhere on the internet for the past 8 years.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Back in elementary school, a friend told me about a game. The name sounded pretty cool in my opinion, so I wanted to write it down.

The thing is, when I came home, I wasn't able to remember what was the full name, and the dumb 9 year old that I was still wanted to keep a trace of a name that he forgot and wouldn't be able to spell correctly regardless. Nonetheless, I somehow came up with "SpyWenderz" or something of the sort. Even though I knew it wasn't the correct name, I was happy with how it sounded.

One year later, I wanted to make an account on Dailymotion, and I needed a nickname. As you can guess, "SpyWenderz" came to mind, and all I did was cutting off the "spy" part. I carried this nickname everywhere on the internet for the past 8 years.
Now you gotta tell me the game

Jerry the great

Banned deucer.
Agreed, putting 0's instead of O's in your name is something that has never been done before.
I mean it's obvious it has been done before, but it is still something I like nonetheless. I'll replace Genius with cool because that was the wrong word to describe it

My main name for a bit was Archfeywild, and chose from 5e D&D as a combination of Archfey, and Feywild. The main reason I love those enough to choose it was a warlock I played that was a fey pact and pulled a lot of shenanigans. Then I came out as trans and switched over to diananicole to reflect my preferred name

My name IRL is Yash, and my favorite Pokemon is Ash-Greninja cause I believe it genuinely can whoop the asses of most legendary Pokemon + it looks sick with when bonding with Ash, so boom! YashGreninja was born. Ironically people think Yash is just a pun on Ash but once I tell them my name is Yash, they get pretty surprised, so it's funny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)