Who Would You Do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game is simple: I start us off with a Who Would You Do? question. For example, I'll ask

Rainn Wilson or Owen Wilson?
The next poster must respond with both an answer and a new WWYD, like this

Owen Wilson

Ryan Reynolds or Steve Carell?
The next poster responds with their answer and another question, and so on.

• If you intend to respond, you MUST respond ONLY to the post above yours. No going back to weigh in on a more favorable WWYD
  • Additional comments about your choice are allowed, but you MUST make it obvious who your choice is, and who you're putting up for comparison
  • SAME SEX COMPARISONS ONLY. I hate to discriminate against any bisexuals, but I would hate for the sexy men out there to be edged out, only because someone's preference is for women only, or vice versa.
  • HOWEVER, you ARE allowed to compare two men, even though this is a predominantly male forum
  • Age of the person to be compared is irrelevant, it is assumed that you meant that person in their prime. For example, Britney Spears is old and gross now, but she was hot and sexy 10 years ago.
  • Relevancy of the person to be compared is irrelevant. If you think you're the only person who's heard of your favorite actress, put them up anyway! We have the Internet, we can find out who they are.

And that's it! I'll kick it off with a tough one.

Emma Watson or Natalie Portman?

MK Ultra

BOOGEYMAN
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Even when you consider that Emma Watson was in her prime about ten years ago, it's easily her.

Cote de Pablo (Ziva from NCIS) or Hayley Williams (Paramore)?

Even when you consider that Emma Watson was in her prime about ten years ago, it's easily her.

Cote de Pablo (Ziva from NCIS) or Hayley Williams (Paramore)?
Definitely Cote De Pablo she is sexy and Hayley Williams looks like a gross red headed rat imo.

Lea Michele or Dianna Agron (BOTH FROM GLEE)(NO HOMO)?

Elle Fanning, Rebecca Black's voice would make me want to rip out my eardrums (not just singing... the way she said "friends" means she has an awful accent) although now that I looked up Elle Fanning I feel creepy even answering this.

Wayne Brady or Colin Mochrie?

dunno lol egg

ID EJACULATE INTO YOUR MOMS EGGS TO SEE IF I COULD FERTILIZE A CHICKEN

Morrigan Aensland or Crimson Viper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)