Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i'd like to report sliver lugia, for disconnecting and not saying why.
Was 6-2 to me, he had a scizor with a swords dance up against my meta with 1 agility up, i also had a def bulky moltres ready to switch, then a disconnection.

Well i'd like to report sliver lugia, for disconnecting and not saying why.
Was 6-2 to me, he had a scizor with a swords dance up against my meta with 1 agility up, i also had a def bulky moltres ready to switch, then a disconnection.
why are you reporting me when it was you who disconnected...?
utterly stupid. what is your problem for god sake?

also i never saw a moltres at all so what the hell?....
"a silver lugia, for disconnecting and not saying why." as for this comment, L0L. it was me who asked you why, and it was you who failed to answer...

what the hell lol seriously...

good evening Expert Evan.
i read your comment and i'd just like to say this isn't some childish joke i'm playing with that person, no. and plus im 17 and have left school but this is irrelevant.

anyway, what happened was - i was battling monkfiter and was losing, i think i had 2 pokes left and he had 3 or 4. his metagross was really hard to deal with but then i sent out scizor if i remember right, and he started to struggle against it, we were battling for quite long, and then all of a sudden he gives up and disconnects. i asked him why and he didnt answer. so i reported him here for it. so then what he does is come here and report me for disconnecting, when it wasnt me, it was him.

if you do read this, thankyou for your time.

oh and plus, he disconnected against someone else the other day too.

I know I shouldnt be posting this, but both silver lugia and monkfiter need to chill. And 'a silver lugia', why would he disconnect when he is winning, and of course you didnt see his moltres as he said it was read to switch....Maybe if you read his post you would have seen that.

Go talk this out between yourselves before practically spamming this thread. And realise that internet errors CAN occur, and its highly unlikely that someone is going to DC when they are winning and have the momentum.

Tomas93 was using a Vaporeon with Immunity.

We were playing, and I went to Toxic his vaporeon, then it said it's ability prevented it from being poisoned, and as far as I know, Water Absorb doesn't prevent poisoning, and it doesn't get Immunity.

After I toxic'd, he disconnected.

--

Edit:

We talked; he said he sav'd it wrong, and that it was the first time to use it, so I suppose it was a fair mistake.

Tomas93 was using a Vaporeon with Immunity.

We were playing, and I went to Toxic his vaporeon, then it said it's ability prevented it from being poisoned, and as far as I know, Water Absorb doesn't prevent poisoning, and it doesn't get Immunity.

After I toxic'd, he disconnected.

--

Edit:

We talked; he said he sav'd it wrong, and that it was the first time to use it, so I suppose it was a fair mistake.
Yes it wass, before I used another vaporeon (Other evs), Now I made a new one but I havent use the right ability I see now, the reason I disconnected wass that It wasnt honest against you to finish the battle because one of my pokemon wasnt allowed if you know what I means..

I'd like to report Socko as a D/C'er. I didn't see his name on the black list nor his FC. We played an even game and I won after it came down to both of our Scizors one-on-one. He didn't do enough damage with Superpower to finish mine off and I got the last of his health with a Brick Break. It gets to the Win/Loss screen where it freezes and I get the blue screen. I sent him two messages trying to get this resolved and I have yet to get an answer. His FC is: 0861 5963 3997

I would like to report Warlock69 for possibly hacking.
It is true that I have no proof his Shiny Gligar is hacked, but I do have suspicions.
He stated in his thread that he does not RNG abuse, yet he is offering a 31/31/31/30/31/31 Shiny Impish Gligar that he says he bred.
I confronted him about it, and he says it was pure luck, and he received it after breeding a bunch of eggs.

I just think it is HIGHLY unlikely to breed a Shiny Impish Gligar, flawless IVs, with no abuse involved.

EDIT: A lot of people seem to believe he abused for shinyness. If you would just follow the link, you would see that I questioned him of that before posting here.

His thread can be seen here:

http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71964

Chances are he RNG abused for shininess..My naughty flygon was shiny abused, but i soft resetted the IVs 31/31/31/31/30/31..

Read Shizzle's post.

Edit: I have a Shiny Modest Blissey with 31/30/31/30/30/31 too.
It wasn't abused either, except the shinyness.

Read Shizzle's post.

Edit: I have a Shiny Modest Blissey with 31/30/31/30/30/31 too.
It wasn't abused either, except the shinyness.
And I have a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Shiny Togekiss that wasn't abused save the shinyness, I just SRd the Ivs.

However, Warlock69 did indeed not abuse for a Shiny, which makes the odds extremely low for him to receive a random shiny with that nature and those Ivs.

And I have a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Shiny Togekiss that wasn't abused save the shinyness, I just SRd the Ivs.

However, Warlock69 did indeed not abuse for a Shiny, which makes the odds extremely low for him to receive a random shiny with that nature and those Ivs.

The odds don't matter here, you need proof.

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Uh-huh.
I'm not going to argue with you.
The mods will deal with this.
I'm inclined to agree with Eppie on this one. We like to have proof before actually blacklisting. However, nothing stops you from simply not trading with him.

I'd like to report JoshBundy.
Read last post of this topic before he delete please:
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71036&page=273
in practice,after losing a challenge against me,he has disconnected the Ds and started to insult me for PM.
He deleted it, but we mods can still see it!

JoshBundy's deleted post said:
Lester I D/C'd after the battle...
Isnt that enough you even got the chance to get a video.
Anyone wanna OU/UU/Monotype battle?
Please no noob
This is not the behavior we like to see out of battlers in Battle Me. Adding to the disconnector's blacklist.

Well, I just thought I'd inform you...
Like what are the odds of getting a Shiny flawless Gligar with the right nature?
He didn't even use foreign parents. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)